Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 86 87 88 89 90127 >

Jul 8 2011, 2:46 am LoveLess Post #1741

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
HoN is the no-lifer's alternative to LoL. ;\ The HoN interface is so fucking confusing (there's like 800 buttons on the main screen), and the shop makes absolutely no sense. It also has no tutorials or practice games which means noobs get raped and harassed all day. AND, everyone who plays rages when someone dies and then goes and bans them the next game. ;o
LoL is more relaxed and is for people who rage when they get killed, even if it was their fault that they died. Screaming hacks, bullshit, etc. HoN, is for people that don't care and just want competitive fun. Basically, if you are realistic and want to play something with others who don't want to hear the whining either, go play HoN. If you only want to win and rage when you lose, play LoL. Simple.

Also, apparently I'm not allowed into Riney's server anyway. I was even banned a few times. It's not because I sucked, Riney never played like he does now back then, everyone did better than him 9/10 of the games, so that's not it. Dunno.

None.

Jul 8 2011, 4:11 am poison_us Post #1742

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Artanis186
Riney's server sux anywho. ;o
QFT

Quote from LoveLess
HoN is the no-lifer's alternative to LoL. ;\ The HoN interface is so fucking confusing (there's like 800 buttons on the main screen), and the shop makes absolutely no sense. It also has no tutorials or practice games which means noobs get raped and harassed all day. AND, everyone who plays rages when someone dies and then goes and bans them the next game. ;o
LoL is more relaxed and is for people who rage when they get killed, even if it was their fault that they died. Screaming hacks, bullshit, etc. HoN, is for people that don't care and just want competitive fun. Basically, if you are realistic and want to play something with others who don't want to hear the whining either, go play HoN. If you only want to win and rage when you lose, play LoL. Simple.

Also, apparently I'm not allowed into Riney's server anyway. I was even banned a few times. It's not because I sucked, Riney never played like he does now back then, everyone did better than him 9/10 of the games, so that's not it. Dunno.
You can't act like everyone on League is the same as DM and Lingie. Also, how is it more relaxed, but for people who rage when they die? Not trying to argue, just two things I thought I'd say. Now, can we finally give LoL vs. HoN a rest?

Hmm, Riney says he doesn't remember banning you. Lingie also doesn't, so chances are it might've been DC, who's known to come on when he feels like saying "hey niggers, check this shit out". I'll give you three one guesses as to who taught him that.

Jul 8 2011, 5:48 am TiKels Post #1743

Quote from poison_us
Riney's server sux anywho. ;o
QFT
QFT

But even so, you could have seriously just told me to stfu rather than being an ass or banning.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 8 2011, 9:40 am ShadowFlare Post #1744

Release Notes v1.0.0.121

The bug mentioned for Fiddle's Dark Wind:

None.

Jul 8 2011, 5:22 pm Fisty Post #1745

Alistar

Headbutt ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
Pulverize ability power ratio reduced to .5 from .6
Triumphant Roar ability power ratio reduced to .2 from .4
:crybaby: ...Not that it effects me since I build Cooldown and support items to just stun the fuck out of everyone while my carries do the work.

None.

Jul 8 2011, 6:56 pm Riney Post #1746

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from LoveLess

HoN is for assholes. Pure and simple. LoL has always been and always will be more fun, mostly because an arcade style game can only be played so many times before it becomes a relic, whereas a game with a ton of customizations and the ability to build more than 1 item build for any given champion isnt raged out at, its applauded. But this isnt a topic for discussing which game is better so you can please leave that out at this point.

Quote from LoveLess
Also, apparently I'm not allowed into Riney's server anyway. I was even banned a few times. It's not because I sucked,

Pretty sure you pissed off an admin on the server enough to ban you. But according to the ban list you currently are not on it.

Quote from ShadowFlare
The bug mentioned for Fiddle's Dark Wind:

Thank god, this happened to me twice. Never happened with brand though.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 8 2011, 7:01 pm by Riney.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 9 2011, 4:00 am Alzarath Post #1747

Praetor

Both examples I saw suggested it had something to do with Lee Sin's shield. I never had an issue with it, considering I don't really get matched vs many Fiddlesticks. But oh well, at least I don't have to worry about it.

EDIT: In other news, they disabled Yorick due to a bug involving Kayle.
Video

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 9 2011, 9:22 am by Artanis186.

None.

Jul 9 2011, 5:09 pm Riney Post #1748

Thigh high affectionado

Oh lord

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 9 2011, 7:43 pm shmeeps Post #1749

Both examples I saw suggested it had something to do with Lee Sin's shield. I never had an issue with it, considering I don't really get matched vs many Fiddlesticks. But oh well, at least I don't have to worry about it.

EDIT: In other news, they disabled Yorick due to a bug involving Kayle.
Video
This reminds me of the bug that made Karthus permanently invincible (which I think was due to Kayle). Had some fun times with that.

None.

Jul 10 2011, 6:10 am poison_us Post #1750

Back* from the grave

He's still borked...after they re-enabled, I had a game where he died, and then respawned with a HP bar that never displayed below 100%. He still died, but his hp refuses to display anything but full.

BTW, that game has no Kayle in it at all.

Jul 10 2011, 2:06 pm NicholasBeige Post #1751

i thought this was a starcraft site :(

None.

Jul 10 2011, 3:15 pm Dem0n Post #1752

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

How do you play on snowy Summoner's Rift? :O

Jul 10 2011, 7:10 pm Neki Post #1753

sorry guys, kaias is too hard to carry sometimes.

None.

Jul 10 2011, 7:27 pm DevliN Post #1754

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:Cardinal
i thought this was a starcraft site :(
With a Games sections for other games...? :P

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jul 10 2011, 7:51 pm shmeeps Post #1755

How do you play on snowy Summoner's Rift? :O
It was back from when League was pre-Season 1, they replaced it with the Halloween version.

None.

Jul 10 2011, 8:25 pm DevliN Post #1756

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I actually liked that one, too. Its too bad they didn't just put all 3 in rather than replacing the snow. :/

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jul 11 2011, 1:41 am shmeeps Post #1757

That's what I was hoping for. Apparently three must be too hard to randomize between :rolleyes:

I also doubt Magma Chamber will ever make it, since they seem to have to release a new champ every patch. Unless they can make you pay RP to play it.

None.

Jul 11 2011, 2:52 am Dem0n Post #1758

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The term "new champ" is highly overrated. Their definition of "new champ" is just, "Oh, let's make a new model, give it a new name, give it a stun/slow spell, and give it high hp and armor." Every champ that they release has all that shit, every time.

Jul 11 2011, 3:35 am Alzarath Post #1759

Praetor

What if Riot instead decided on making craploads of new maps and charging to unlock each, yet leaving the champion count the same? Do you think it'd be better?

None.

Jul 11 2011, 5:16 am Dem0n Post #1760

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

They should just give us the maps and not be so greedy. :-_-: IMO, leaving the champ count the number it was a year ago would've been fine. I've been playing for like 6 months now, and I know the spells to maybe six or seven of the champions. You really don't need that many, especially when they keep taking the servers down for stupid maintenance or champion-related bugs.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 86 87 88 89 90127 >
  Back to forum