May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 85 86 87 88 89127 >

Jul 7 2011, 4:52 am poison_us Post #1721

Back* from the grave

Trollfest. Almost as good in-game, but here (caution, it's about 26 minutes):
Collapsable Box

Jul 7 2011, 5:19 am TiKels Post #1722

Incase anyone here is interested, a good teamspeak server you can use is wiredgaming.servequake.com port 9987. I think they're gonna be changing where they are soon though. Pretty LoL-centric.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 7 2011, 11:10 am Neki Post #1723

What's wrong with Lingie's server?

None.

Jul 7 2011, 1:35 pm poison_us Post #1724

Back* from the grave

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=930553

Quote from Neki
What's wrong with Lingie's server?
He got banned, so he's trying to get the two SENners who even think of looking at this thread to join him.

Jul 7 2011, 6:46 pm TiKels Post #1725

Ouch man that's kinda harsh. I'm not that much of an ass. I wanted another TS because I got banned, plus I'm not the only SENner that has been banned and I'm not the only SENner that goes to that specific TS. I figured that, just as I had said, that maybe some other people would be interested. On top of all of this, he's trying to actually buy a permanent 100 slot one ... Supposedly is more reliable but it costs 1 grand. He decided to go with the $13 dollar a month plan with like 512 slots with some other setup. I figured I could help him out a lil by spreading the word.

Also, since you brought it up, my banning was BS anyway. I was banned essentially for talking about minecraft while they were playing LoL. He didn't even like, ask if I would stop. He just started going to passworded channels with everyone and forcing me to be alone. Then one day I tried to log on and it said I was banned.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 7 2011, 8:15 pm by TiKels.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jul 7 2011, 7:02 pm Dem0n Post #1726

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from TiKels
Ouch man that's kinda harsh. I'm not that much of an ass. I wanted another TS because I got banned, plus I'm not the only SENner that has been banned and I'm not the only SENner that goes to that specific TS. I figured that, just as I had said, that maybe some other people would be interested. On top of all of this, he's trying to actually buy a permanent 100 slot one ... Supposedly is more reliable but it costs 1 grand. I figured I could help him out a lil by spreading the word.

Also, since you brought it up, my banning was BS anyway. I was banned essentially for talking about minecraft while they were playing LoL. He didn't even like, ask if I would stop. He just started going to passworded channels with everyone and forcing me to be alone. Then one day I tried to log on and it said I was banned.
Don't fuck with Lingie/Riney while they're playing LoL. :massimo:

Jul 7 2011, 7:51 pm TiKels Post #1727

Apparently. And also, as it seems, I'm not the only one who might be in a similar position.

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Riney can I pleaaaaase be allowed on the teamspeak server again?

-NudeRaider

Jul 7 2011, 8:58 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1728

Quote from TiKels
Apparently. And also, as it seems, I'm not the only one who might be in a similar position.

Yes :s

I do have skype as well

None.

Jul 7 2011, 9:01 pm Neki Post #1729

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked with Kassadin, probably why they banned you Olimar.

None.

Jul 7 2011, 10:42 pm TiKels Post #1730

Quote from Neki
Maybe you shouldn't have sucked with Kassadin, probably why they banned you Olimar.
implying that's a reason to ban someone?

Unless, of course, you are just being silly. That's ok then.

-NudeRaider

Jul 7 2011, 11:50 pm Fisty Post #1731

From what I've seen, you guys aren't even playing ranked so unless he's absolutely batshit terrible (like a lot of my RL friends I've been teaching) I doubt anyone would ban someone out of pure contempt for their lack of skills. That being said I've never played League with the SEN group.

Also, none of my business but I still wanted to say something :bleh:

None.

Jul 8 2011, 1:22 am OlimarandLouie Post #1732

Complete opposite. I'm way above them in rating.

None.

Jul 8 2011, 1:27 am Riney Post #1733

Thigh high affectionado

I can assure you, the only reason anyone has ever been banned from my Teamspeak is because they were so annoying, the rest of everyone managed to annoy me even further to ban any such person.

Skills got nothing to do with it.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 8 2011, 1:34 am poison_us Post #1734

Back* from the grave

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Neki
implying that's a reason to ban someone?

Unless, of course, you are just being silly. That's ok then.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Quote from TiKels
Ouch man that's kinda harsh. I'm not that much of an ass. I wanted another TS because I got banned, plus I'm not the only SENner that has been banned and I'm not the only SENner that goes to that specific TS. I figured that, just as I had said, that maybe some other people would be interested. On top of all of this, he's trying to actually buy a permanent 100 slot one ... Supposedly is more reliable but it costs 1 grand. He decided to go with the $13 dollar a month plan with like 512 slots with some other setup. I figured I could help him out a lil by spreading the word.

Harsh my ass. This is one of the largest threads with a ton of people that supposedly play, but I rarely see online. As for why you'd pay for a server when you can have one for free, :disgust:

I wasn't trying to be an ass, I was merely typing the facts. As for why you were banned, I'm sure once they get back from wherever they went, I'm sure they'll give a better reason than you were annoying or whatever.

Quote from TiKels

Olimar was banned for supposedly hacking. While I doubt it's the truth, I can't say one way or another because I wasn't there for the practice game when he supposedly took advantage of another person from TS. That second half, I do believe. While still something I wouldn't ban someone for, it's not my TeamSpeak to unban people from (read: I like my orange dot).

Quote from Fisty
From what I've seen, you guys aren't even playing ranked so unless he's absolutely batshit terrible (like a lot of my RL friends I've been teaching) I doubt anyone would ban someone out of pure contempt for their lack of skills. That being said I've never played League with the SEN group.

Also, none of my business but I still wanted to say something :bleh:
After my ranked history, where all the fucking solo queue takes carries or casters, and leaves me to tank (which I do as AP Singed, haha fuck them), I refuse to play any more solo ranked. I'm tired of games like my Trundle game where I lost as 17-3-14 jungle Trundle. So much trash on League. Premade ranked just doesn't happen because we have other games as well that we (read: Riney and Lingie sucking Borderland's dick) play as well. Besides, there's a certain group of people I refuse, under each and every circumstance to play with. So far nobody on SEN fills that list.

Completely a side-note here, but wtf is with this LoLbase thingy? I've got 49 ranked games, with 25 wins, not this 3/1 bullshit (though I'd rather be 3/1 than 25/24 :ermm:).

Jul 8 2011, 1:47 am NicholasBeige Post #1735

I will never understand how you can play LoL... It hurts the fuck out of my eyes and tbh is a poor mans alternative to HoN :P. Oh, wait, it is...

None.

Jul 8 2011, 1:53 am Dem0n Post #1736

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

HoN is the no-lifer's alternative to LoL. ;\ The HoN interface is so fucking confusing (there's like 800 buttons on the main screen), and the shop makes absolutely no sense. It also has no tutorials or practice games which means noobs get raped and harassed all day. AND, everyone who plays rages when someone dies and then goes and bans them the next game. ;o

Jul 8 2011, 1:57 am poison_us Post #1737

Back* from the grave

I have both, now thanks to a friend. I've played maybe 5 games of HoN since I got it a weekish before Christmas. HoN wins in graphics and variety of champions immediately accessible to the player, LoL wins in fun and in-game accessibility. Now, like I've said before, and others have said as well:

Quote from poison_us
This isn't supposed to be a "let's bash each other" thread. Let's just agree to disagree.

Quote from ForTheSwarm
To each their own. If they want to play LoL over HoN, it's not gonna kill you to let them. Stop LoL-bashing.

Quote from Riney
This game is nothing like hon, and should not be compared to it.

Seriously, at this point it's just getting stupid. You don't see LoL players in the HoN thread, makes me wonder...

Jul 8 2011, 2:00 am Dem0n Post #1738

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

They're just jealous their thread doesn't get as much attention as this one does. ;O

Jul 8 2011, 2:01 am Riney Post #1739

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
They're just jealous their thread doesn't get as much attention as this one does. ;O

QFT.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 8 2011, 2:23 am Alzarath Post #1740

Praetor

Well the HoN thread does still have more replies in general. Just sayin'.

Riney's server sux anywho. ;o

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 85 86 87 88 89127 >
  Back to forum