Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: HAPPY 2010 GAIS!
HAPPY 2010 GAIS!
Jan 1 2010, 6:52 am
By: Corbo  

Jan 1 2010, 11:28 pm FatalException Post #21

I played TF2 for awhile, and then I sat around on the internet. I'm awesome.

FML

None.

Jan 1 2010, 11:32 pm Devourer Post #22

Hello

Happy
New
Year.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 2 2010, 12:00 am Magicide Post #23

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Happy?

Fuck you.

Jan 2 2010, 12:07 am DavidJCobb Post #24

Played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 straight through it. Didn't feel like watching the ball drop. :P

None.

Jan 2 2010, 5:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #25

👻 👾 👽 💪

I was on a piece of plastic sliding down an icy hill when fireworks started going off.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 2 2010, 1:21 pm CaptainWill Post #26

I was at work, and was ill throughout Christmas. Lame end to the year.

None.

Jan 2 2010, 2:34 pm BiOAtK Post #27

Ready for a story?

Well, me and my two best friends (Sean and Bryce) all were gonna stay at Sean's overnight. Bryce and I both showed up at around seven, and three girls, Whitney (Sean's gf), Allison and Kylie, came too. We were home alone, and Sean was just talking to Kylie and Whitney, so Bryce, Allison and I went upstairs to talk because we were bored. We made some calls trying to get the three of us weed, but all of my smoking friends were either out of town or lived in my town (my school district has two towns; Sean lives in one and I live in another), so we couldn't get any. Sean's parents had tied the liquor cabinet with one of those plastic ties that the police use as extra handcuffs. Bryce thought it would be funny to mess around, jokingly trying to open the door. Until the tie broke. He freaked out as I was laughing my ass off, and Sean came upstairs and was freaking out too. We weren't gonna drink any of that because it would be better to not be drunk and say it was an accident when they came home. They tried to fuse the plastic back together with a lighter (lol, didn't work out) so I finally convinced them it would be better to just call his mom and tell her so she wouldn't be mad. Anyways, the night after that was boring until the girls left, around 12:30AM. After that we were just chilling, trying to find something to do. Around 1, Sean had the idea of Adderall (he has a prescription for 10mg daily), and as he was giving us pills (20mg originally, which we all swallowed) I had the lulzy idea of snorting it. So we broke the pills, lined up the chem, and snorted with straws. I had 30mg of snorting, so I had 50mg total. Sean had 80mg throughout the whole day, and Bryce had 30mg total. We were prettyy fucked up; it was amazing. At around 1:30 or 2 (can't remember), Sean's brother and friend (Ian and Seth, respectively) came home. Extremelyyy drunk. Everything was cool.. until Ian discovered his MW2 disc on the floor. He is very protective of his xbox. He started screaming and yelling and freaking out, and was freaking out on Sean. He started yelling about how all women are against men, and Kylie was trying to sabotage him. I don't really remember the order of things, but this all occured:
Ian got Kylie and Whitney's numbers, calling them repeatedly about how he was gonna kill them.
Ian made everyone go to court to decide which girl was guilty (everyone meaning me, Sean, Bryce, Seth and himself) with Seth presiding as judge. During this, Ian was naked but was covered with a blanket. And was laying on my shoulder.
Ian bit my tit (i still have teethmarks) through my underarmor sweatshirt and shirt. He has a strong jaw.
Ian started crying. I still am not sure why.

And during this all, Ian was completely serious. And drunk.

Moar on request.

None.

Jan 2 2010, 2:45 pm poison_us Post #28

Back* from the grave

Quote from BiOAtK
During this, Ian was naked but was covered with a blanket. And was laying on my shoulder.
Ian bit my tit.
Pix or it didn't happen.

Jan 2 2010, 3:09 pm Ashamed Post #29

Hear me Raor!!

lol Happy new years!!
I actually had a huge ass party at my house.... drank alot more then I usually do!! Even chugged a beer on video.. I need to see if I can get that video!
lol... the only thing I didn't like was I caught some of these dumb asses doing coke. Other then that the night was pretty good there was like 60 people there!

None.

Jan 2 2010, 3:29 pm Norm Post #30

Quote from BiOAtK
the night after that was boring until the girls left, around 12:30AM.

How this work out?

None.

Jan 2 2010, 6:51 pm CaptainWill Post #31

Ian is an idiot. He wasn't even off his face on prescription medicine.

None.

Jan 2 2010, 7:56 pm Magicide Post #32

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Quote from BiOAtK
tl;dr

moar

Jan 3 2010, 7:57 pm BiOAtK Post #33

Norm ~ With the girls there we couldn't do the amphetamines. And Bryce and I didn't really like them except for Allison.

This night was of lulz. And if I had a digital camera I would take pictures of the teeth marks that are still on my tit. And the bruise the size of a fist.

None.

Options
  Back to forum