Sep 26 2009, 7:40 am
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3

Sep 27 2009, 4:30 am Generalpie Post #41

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Generalpie
... did I get any right?

btw i recounted and i believe 5 rulers (if a protractor is a ruler)
You got the cardboard right...somewhat, it's not exactly cardboard since it doesn't have two layers of paper covering it but rather just what's inside but cardboard will do.
Cardstock?

btw i re-read some posts and i just found out it wasnt a 360 camera, but just a camera that had 14 pictures and some software.
0 pink pencils seeing how pink isn't so manly. :P
1 drinking glass

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2009, 4:42 am by Generalpie.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 4:42 am Corbo Post #42

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Generalpie
btw i re-read some posts and i just found out it wasnt a 360 camera, but just a camera that had 14 pictures and some software.
Naw, 360 cameras are a scam, imo.
They're like really expensive and only serve for one purpose, taking 360 panorama shots.
I really don't see any advantage of that from a digital SLR, you can always just do what I did, take a few shots and let panorama maker do the work. The only issue I saw on the pic is with one of the rulers that appear to be broken or cut, but that's because I kinda didn't take a shot there so it's my fault, otherwise it would be a perfect 360.

fuck you all

Sep 27 2009, 4:44 am Generalpie Post #43

Staredit Puckwork

i think we are over-thinking some of these answers.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 4:52 am Alzarath Post #44

Praetor

Likely to be way off but...

6 :: How many musical instruments are there in the room? 1 flute
3 :: How many glasses in the room? (No, this DOES NOT mean glasses for seeing. This means glasses for drinking) 1 on the table
4 :: How many rulers in the room? (Includes all types of rulers) 2 on the table

None.

Sep 27 2009, 5:02 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #45

👻 👾 👽 💪

I only see the recorder and the guitar case hiding behind the TV. There might be something in the closet, but I might just be thinking that because of what I read and bad vision/inside of closet is fuzzy. There is probably like a harmonica or something hiding somewhere. ;o
Is there one pink pencil? ;o

Shot glass and the glass that the rulers and recorder are in.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2009, 5:08 am by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 27 2009, 5:02 am Generalpie Post #46

Staredit Puckwork

3 rulers
brand of tv is zenith
1 pink color pencil

None.

Sep 27 2009, 5:08 am FatalException Post #47

I vote for four rulers.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 5:45 am Generalpie Post #48

Staredit Puckwork

is the TV a Delco?
25 pink colored pencils
3 glasses

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2009, 3:25 pm by Generalpie.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 5:51 pm poison_us Post #49

Back* from the grave

Quote from Corbo
25 :: There's a plastic box on top of the television. (GUESS) How many pink colored pencils are there?

3--but one is broken in half.

Sep 27 2009, 10:42 pm BeDazed Post #50

I can only make out one vodka glass in the room. BUT who knows what you were drinking when you took this <_<
So 2.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 10:49 pm Corbo Post #51

Go people, you're almost done!
Just 3 more (bonus ones don't count to finish a challenge)

I've raised the ammount of points earned for the tv one to 8 so you feel more motivated to do it.

fuck you all

Sep 27 2009, 10:50 pm Phobos Post #52

Are you sure about that?

No pink colour pencils.

I have that fan in my house. Crazy shit starts at max speed.

this is signature

Sep 27 2009, 10:55 pm Corbo Post #53

Quote from name:Almost Alive
I have that fan in my house. Crazy shit starts at max speed.
I know rite. It's pretty lulzy, like sometimes (and I mean almost everytime) I walk in my bedroom all sleepy and barely manage to turn it on and BOOM

LOLMAX'd fan wakes me up insta.

fuck you all

Sep 27 2009, 10:57 pm Phobos Post #54

Are you sure about that?

7 pink pencils. 6 rulers.

this is signature

Sep 28 2009, 4:51 pm Generalpie Post #55

Staredit Puckwork

is the tv a toshiba
5 pink colored pencils

None.

Sep 28 2009, 6:56 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #56

👻 👾 👽 💪

So there is not 3 visible musical instruments? :C

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 28 2009, 7:25 pm Lingie Post #57

I'm going to take a wild guess.. And the the TV is by a brand name called Admiral.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 28 2009, 9:18 pm Generalpie Post #58

Staredit Puckwork

i was going down the list of post wwII televisions.

None.

Oct 1 2009, 8:34 pm Corbo Post #59

There's 5 musical instruments in the room. The recorder that you all see, the brown wooden thing next to it it's a handcrafted flute I bought in Guatemala, there's a guitar bag (obviously with a guitar inside) behind the TV, most of you saw it, what you didn't see is that the light brown box in front of it is also a guitar box (when you but a guitar it comes in that box) and there's another guitar bag (this time electric) in the closet.
The brand of the television is "Leader" and there are 11 pink colored pencils inside the plastic box on top of the tv.

Stand by for the next challenge. It will probably be posted tonight or tomorrow afternoon for people that are "normal" and sleep during night :lol:

fuck you all

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum