IP Address
Mar 20 2009, 4:08 am
By: HavoK  

Mar 30 2009, 7:22 pm Riney Post #21

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from HavoK
My keys aren't banned. It's my IP address.

I don't use vista (because it sucks, and it makes your computer slow as fuck!).

Quote from name:Shocko
A) If after a week without starcraft and diablo, you're bored. It would appear you're in need of real friends... not ones that also just play the two... they are the friends you hide in your closet when REAL friends come over.

This pisses me off SO much when people say these things (especially to me). I have a fucking life! I go to school I have tuns of friends, and I play sports... Don't fucking say that to me again... Please!

I believe this topic is solved! Thanks! :D

We're talking about shox here, he tells everyone to get things he says hes well in stock of. Or tells us anyway.

So you got unipbanned? Try to stay that way. ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Mar 30 2009, 8:03 pm HavoK Post #22

I believe I am unbanned now (hopefully). I haven't been on in a while, cause of family and friend issues.

None.

Apr 2 2009, 3:27 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #23

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Heinermann
You don't need more than 2 keys. Buy the game twice to get your 2 keys. Even a homeless guy can afford two copies of Starcraft.
I have two keys and I don't even need the second... ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
  Back to forum