Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Temple Siege Strategy
Temple Siege Strategy
Feb 20 2009, 5:28 am
By: Ultraviolet
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >

Jun 10 2010, 11:03 pm ClansAreForGays Post #101

Quote from Jack
Another way of denying is letting spawn or cannons kill you instead of the other heroes. For example, you have 20 hp and no way you can get back to heal before being killed, but there are some nearby enemy cannons. Run into them and the other team doesn't get exp for killing you. You can do this with medics, summoned lings and hydras, dark archons, and even probes.
Don't forget the classic early game lm knowing hes gonna die self-storm.

Jun 13 2010, 1:15 am Fashioned Post #102

Quote from ClansAreForGays
If I really want a cap in beginning, I'll out focus fire (with w/e unit) on the hero, while getting owned by spawn and probably losing out in dps, then make sure spawn last hits me. Then run back to base and bully out the damaged hero for an ez cap. 2 lives enough for me all game.
The hero will just heal himself after the kill, putting you back at square one with one less life.

None.

Jun 13 2010, 2:07 am Ultraviolet Post #103

With ling speed, I think a lot of heroes wouldn't make it back in time. Unless they fully anticipated it.

Jun 13 2010, 2:48 am Fashioned Post #104

It's common sense that you can't cap after killing the other hero. I don't think anyone wouldn't anticipate it.

None.

Jun 20 2010, 12:22 am x-EnAlex Post #105

I've only played TS for 9 months, but this is what I got, my very first guide (This is the first one, not the fail one from my brother. >:( )
\
Temple Siege: Warrior Guide by x-EnAlex@Useast
Chapters:
1. Introduction
2. Skills
3. Classes and How to start right with them
4. Extras

1. Introduction:
Warrior is, what the title says, a warrior. He has 2 defence, 1 anti-unit, and 1 assualt skill.
1. The major tip is something I picked up when I saw some people do not notice while playing Temple Siege, that Warrior is actually fast and a great running type.
If you think of warrior, you think of a massive armored person with a sword and shield.
In Temple Seige, I saw many players run when they had only 50% hp thinking of other games where the warrior was actually slow.
2. 2nd most common thing I did not notice, Warrior is Shield-Effective, when people think that L1 is Sh** (Check Chapter 2 for tricks about it) But if you actually use the shield effectively, it can save about nine out of ten times in death situations.
3. 3rd is that Warrior counts in Armor, nobody is invincible, working on weapons all the way is not going to be effective unless your a Berserker (Check Chapter 3)
4. Finally, Remember who your teamates are, the best combo usually is containing a tank and a support. (Check Chapter 4)

2. Skills and Descriptions
L1: So everyone thinks “That little shield? That’s bullsh**”, It is really not, because those shields can cut damage away (Especially in a rapid-weak attack). Upgrading shield is essencial to plans because everyone gets stronger, but there are really fun tricks involving the Warrior’s L1. But remember, do not get too confindent with it, like it said, nobody is invincible. (ESPECIALLY IN CHAOS)

1. Splashing, This is very Anti-Mech. When the Mech utilise his siege tanks, use L1 and get close to another enemy Hero, the tanks will splash, but cause minor damage because it is cut from the shield. This is really fun because it usually causes a fight between the Mech and that Enemy Hero.
2. Detection, use shield and run to an ally in need, take the hits, and run away, this usually frustriates pretty much everyone in the other team if there is a high shield-upgraded warrior.
3. Finally, Last Stand (Most effective against slow enemies): When you run away, the enemy hero is going to run away, activate shields and run around .

L2: DT Rain, oh Fun, Type: Assualt
1. Shield-Slasher, Take the hits with Shield, then go around to surround the Enemy, if you have a lot of MP, keep spamming this combo.
2. Almost Impenetrable Shield: There are invincible DT’s, use them, surround yourself with the DT’s after a melee enemy is going to attack, not only is that the Melee skill will not work, the caster is going to take damage, most effective against Mutant.

L3: Chargin- Targin’, Type: Anti-Unit
1. Your opponent will be Disabled, use that disabling on your advantage! Run away to see your opponent waste mana on skills in panic, or link it with L2 for a deathblow!
2. It kills everything in it’s way, but remember, most moves like that takes no EXP, so remember that when using the charge!
3. Get the support, always get the support person on the back, if you charge the tank or the range, the support will always kill you, no matter what you are.

L4: Super-Shield, Type: Defensive
1. You might have 1.5k shield, but remember, nobody is I.N.V.I.N.C.I.B.L.E.! I’ve seen people kill a 1.5k warrior in a few seconds and if you are charging, with the shield, you have to be careful because even zerglings can kill the shield fast. (especially the mutant/summoner)
2. You have 1.5k shield, take the hit! If your friend is in trouble, go and take the hits, because there will be an increase of chances for your friend to leave.
3. Link L4 with L3, shield up, charge and disable, and add L2 to add some damage to the enemy, especially If you attack right directly after L3.
Chapter 3: The classes and fundimentals of start:

Class 1: Vanguard, build: Full HP, all on Armor/Attack
Must have L1-L3, L4 not essential but useful.
How to start: Always start with 5 stat points on HP then Armor/Attack, after 20 Armor/Attack upgrades, go
1 Level: HP
2 Level: Attack/Armor
3 Level: Skill point
After L3, you can substitute Level 3 with Attack/Armor.
Tactics: Must know how to Micro and must be effeceint in the right timing, must have a quick finger, Your job in this class is suppose to be a sideguard, helping another unit defeat an Enemy, an Warrior without support is a Warrior risking getting Teamed.

Class 2: Berserker
Must have L1-L4
How to Start: Go for L4, then go all attack/armor.
After L4…. 1-5 Level up: Attack/armor
6th Level up: HP
Tactics: You are the Assualter, Always use L4 for Advantage, especially in a life-death conflict. Use the L4-L3-L2 combo a lot because, since you don’t have a lot of hp, You are easily killable.

Class 3: Paladin
Must have L4, MUST HAVE L4!
How to start: Get L4, then go all Shield/Armor
After L4…. 1-3 Level up: Armor/Shield
4th Level up: Hp
Tactics: You take the hits, you always take the hits, use L4 to safeguard friends back to their base, this is probably the best team-support class as Warrior, especially if you charge to disable enemies to get away in time.

Chapter 4: Other Classes:
Best to be with:
Medic: Medic is important, with her, HP isn’t a problem with Berserker class, so you can keep pummeling your enemies into dust while the medic repairs your sword, your armor, your hp, and your fear of getting killed.
Archer: Archer is essencial to a Paladin, because he has range along with attack power, always tank while your archer kills the enemy to make sure that the enemy never gets to even dent your shield.
Mech: Mech is the best for a Vangaurd, because a Mech can actually take hits, along with changing forms to take in hits, always hit the enemy while a mech is retreating, for it means that they are retreating after taking a long barrage of hits.
Mage: Mage has Range, you take hits, he casts spells, he kills enemy, you both are happy.

Worst to be with:
Assassin: Assassins work alone, they have no need for a Warrior, so your going to be left alone, bad news especially if that Assassin escapes while you are taking the hits.
Volt: He might draw in foe’s, and since he can tank but accidently splash, being warrior isn’t really great for having a volt in the team.
Worst one to be with: Assualt: Assualt can get away fast while your taking hits, he can splash you accidently, use grenades and have range, everything that is going to make Warrior look useless.

Best Enemies to go against:
Mech: Mech might be a heavy-armored, but your psi-blades can make a heavy dent in their armor, and you can pretty much survive a blast from their attacks with your shield.
Archer/Mutant: They are both weak against your sword, and especially they can be surrounded, use that in advantage
Volt: He might draw you in, but Volt is all attack, if you shield at the right time, he’s useless.
Assassin: Assassins Fear Warriors, whats worse then a spammer is a Charging warrior knocking an assassin down right in paralization.
Medic: Just surround her to not let her use her L2, disable, and you can kill medics easily later, rendering medic’s useless. Just be careful of her L4, especially in a team battle.
Worst against:
Mage: He has range, you have melee, he attacks you, you take hits, you die, he’s happy, your not.
Assualt: He has freaking air, AIR, he can travel in air, so your pretty much useless against him.
Summoner/Archer Spawners: They are horrible because Warrior can only focus on 1 unit, being surrounded is a worst case scenario for a warrior, especially if he’s facing upgraded enemies.
Finally: Marine, Marine can be pretty hard to beat, especially the rine’s abillity to surround with mines, which is the worst case scenario for a warrior, being surrounded with no way out while a marine smokes your ass.

Extras:
I got all my strategies from watching experts and improvisation when I was in Desperato. One of my friends, Shinjix is the one who taught me almost all of these moves. Builds are Experiments conducted by my friend Bustinatrix (I think I spelled it right) @ Asia
I usually am in Op Wordgame even though it’s dead.

None.

Jun 20 2010, 2:22 am Positively Post #106

Nice guide o.o

But for the l4 Super-Shield... shouldn't it be 1.5k hp...? Warrior only has like 100-150 on the last time I played.

And for the Summoner and Archer... you have your l3, Charge of Courage which kills all summoned units... rapes Summoner and Archer's summons.. ._.

Otherwise, nice. Interesting builds :).

None.

Jun 20 2010, 5:53 am UnholyUrine Post #107

Good stuff :D
Personally never tried straight up palandin cause I usually like being an all-rounder or pure attacker

None.

Jun 21 2010, 5:32 pm OlimarandLouie Post #108

I think Nerdy should update the OP.

None.

Jun 21 2010, 11:33 pm DoLLe Post #109

Quote from x-EnAlex
I know EVERYONE is going to think i am trolling but i am not...but seriously...

FAIL

c'mon he says hes best to go against volt, just a fistful full of fail. Joke guide.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jun 22 2010, 8:56 am by FaRTy1billion. Reason: Is it really necessary to quote that whole thing?

None.

Jun 22 2010, 1:50 am x-EnAlex Post #110

Quote from DoLLe
Quote from x-EnAlex
I know EVERYONE is going to think i am trolling but i am not...but seriously...

FAIL

c'mon he says hes best to go against volt, just a fistful full of fail. Joke guide.
If you think you can actually do better, let's see you make a better guide then, prove it.
There are opinions and facts, I put my opinions, now your trying to think that your opinions are facts that outweigh my opinions, Think before you speak, "FAIL".

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 22 2010, 8:57 am by FaRTy1billion. Reason: Removed long quote.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 2:08 am x-EnAlex Post #111

My 2nd Guide: Assualt and Battery Skills/Builds

L1: Flashbang, Thing about using Flashbang at the end of the battle, this skill is most effective against Medic, Summoner, and Black Mage
When aiming the Flashbang, remember to set it behind the enemy because the enemy may run into it in panic.
Combining this with Nuke makes a perfect combo, for it disables cannons and units.

L2: GRENADE! Scourge that explodes in a giant ball of fire and stun, use height advantage as an tool, because a scourge is an air unit, all the heroes except assault itself since Temple Siege M9T is out. After a Grenade, it's best to link it with a flashbang when your opponent are stunned, for they will not be able to use skills nor save themselves because of the stun.
Warning! Expect being banned if you spam L2->L1->L2->L1, because strangely this is the combo that most Temple Siege Host whiners hate the most.

L3: Airship, Dreaded Airship: You have Air advantage. USE IT, but remember if you put your firebat, you just gave your firebat wings in exchange for dramatic hp loss. If you remember to play your cards well, along with bombarding with L2->L1, you can actually destroy opponents as fast as a bullet.

L4: Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED, (Look back at temple), FFUUUUUUUUUU
One thing straight: Ending with a boom is fun. Ending with a nuclear boom is Funniest out of them all,
Your ghosts are weak, but have cloak, but they can be used for different strange ideas,
1: put them on a higher cliff for protection from sight, along with sniping advantage.
2: use cloak during night, they never see it coming.
3: Use distractions around the temple, not near the ghosts, it always makes the heroes end up chasing the helicopter riding to freedom while a nuke blows their temple.

Assualt Classes: 2 types:
Demoman: L1->L4
HP: Must be a lot
Attack/Armor: After HP or L2. switch to
Level up 1: HP or skills
Level up 2-3: Attack/armor
Tactic: Spam Grenades and flashbangs, expect a lot of complaining from people.

Bombadier: L3 and L4 is essential,
HP: Must be few, you'll not be doing the combat
Attack/Armor: Must be upgraded a LOT
After getting L4....
Level up 1-4: Attack/Armor
Level up 5: HP

Matches with classes:
Top Assistant: Volt, if you slow down and take damage off of them, Volt will finish them off with a magnetic pull, He's happy he passed a few ions, your happy you killed someone.
Worst Assistant: Summoner, You can accidentally kill his zerglings, not a good sign for a team.
Top enemy to be against: Mages, Mages HATE flashbang, Utilize it to the max and they will either end up dieing or ragequitting
Worst enemy to be against: Warrior: He doesn't need mana, he's a powerhouse, he might not be able to fight air, but he can flee from dropship really fast.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 3:45 am 24million Post #112

It's not the best guide in the world...I probably wouldn't use these builds. Also, your hero matchups don't have the best logic. Especially with bat and warrior. You said that it is bad to go against bat as warrior, but you also said it's bad to go against warrior as bat....:wut:
Also, bat's l4 was changed from nuke to berserker bomb (something like that)

None.

Jun 22 2010, 4:15 am DoLLe Post #113

Quote from x-EnAlex
My 2nd Guide: Assualt and Battery Skills/Builds

L1: Flashbang, Thing about using Flashbang at the end of the battle, this skill is most effective against Medic, Summoner, and Black Mage
When aiming the Flashbang, remember to set it behind the enemy because the enemy may run into it in panic.
Combining this with Nuke makes a perfect combo, for it disables cannons and units.

L2: GRENADE! Scourge that explodes in a giant ball of fire and stun, use height advantage as an tool, because a scourge is an air unit, all the heroes except assault itself since Temple Siege M9T is out. After a Grenade, it's best to link it with a flashbang when your opponent are stunned, for they will not be able to use skills nor save themselves because of the stun.
Warning! Expect being banned if you spam L2->L1->L2->L1, because strangely this is the combo that most Temple Siege Host whiners hate the most.

L3: Airship, Dreaded Airship: You have Air advantage. USE IT, but remember if you put your firebat, you just gave your firebat wings in exchange for dramatic hp loss. If you remember to play your cards well, along with bombarding with L2->L1, you can actually destroy opponents as fast as a bullet.

L4: Nuke, Nuke, Nuke, NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED, (Look back at temple), FFUUUUUUUUUU
One thing straight: Ending with a boom is fun. Ending with a nuclear boom is Funniest out of them all,
Your ghosts are weak, but have cloak, but they can be used for different strange ideas,
1: put them on a higher cliff for protection from sight, along with sniping advantage.
2: use cloak during night, they never see it coming.
3: Use distractions around the temple, not near the ghosts, it always makes the heroes end up chasing the helicopter riding to freedom while a nuke blows their temple.

Assualt Classes: 2 types:
Demoman: L1->L4
HP: Must be a lot
Attack/Armor: After HP or L2. switch to
Level up 1: HP or skills
Level up 2-3: Attack/armor
Tactic: Spam Grenades and flashbangs, expect a lot of complaining from people.

Bombadier: L3 and L4 is essential,
HP: Must be few, you'll not be doing the combat
Attack/Armor: Must be upgraded a LOT
After getting L4....
Level up 1-4: Attack/Armor
Level up 5: HP

Matches with classes:
Top Assistant: Volt, if you slow down and take damage off of them, Volt will finish them off with a magnetic pull, He's happy he passed a few ions, your happy you killed someone.
Worst Assistant: Summoner, You can accidentally kill his zerglings, not a good sign for a team.
Top enemy to be against: Mages, Mages HATE flashbang, Utilize it to the max and they will either end up dieing or ragequitting
Worst enemy to be against: Warrior: He doesn't need mana, he's a powerhouse, he might not be able to fight air, but he can flee from dropship really fast.

The strategies you are posting are not true, or you are playing bad people. I'll teach you how to play. Thank me later.

Warrior Matchups:

Hard Counters:
Ling
Mech
Rine* (harder in M8/M9)
Spawn
Archer* (Although he cannot tank L4)

Hard Countered by:
Volt
Assassin
Bat
DM
Medic

Even:
LM
Summoner*
----------------
Bat MatchUps:

Hard Counters:
Rine* (Harder M8/M9)
Med
War
Ling
DM

Hard Countered By:
Mech
Archer
Spawn
Volt
End-Game LM

Even:
Assassin

None.

Jun 22 2010, 12:58 pm close.ads Post #114

Quote from MEMEME670
Quote from DoLLe
(...)
(stuff. Mostly offtopic)

We're getting too far off of my main point here.

There are a few things you haven't disputed.

1. Aside from his hard counters (archer, mech, volt on this point, after a while) he can get his l3 off on someone, and have you sitting in a stun for freaking ever.
Erm...don't get stunned in the first place?
There are many ways to do this, and firebat's stuns, unlike volt's l3 and dt's stand-and-wait at night stun, is very predictable. If you see a firebat charging at you, it's an l2 stun. If you see the dropship charging at you, it's a l3 stun.
That was pointlessly pointless.

Jokes aside. Firebat is a stun based character. Basically, if you see a firebat near you, it's a stun. There, you need to put the weights on the scales and balance your chance. Ask yourself a few questions(of similar, case can vary):
1. Can you and stop/kill the firebat before it stuns you alone? Stop as in force firebat away
2. If no, any nearby teammates to stop/kill the firebat before it stuns you?
3. If no, can you stop/kill the firebat AFTER it stuns you?
4. If no, can you and your teammates stop/kill the firebat AFTER it stuns you?
All no? RUN LIKE HELL! Unless you're already surrounded and cornered with no one able to help you. Then proceed to an hero your hero to the COMPUTER, least they don't get the experience.
If yes to any of the questions, doesn't mean you should charge. Study the surroundings. Are any of his teammates nearby? Are they enough to kill you and your teammates even if they come? Or, will they stop your teammates and kill you? Will you put your teammates at risk should they come? Do you have a safe way home after the great battle? (It would SUCK to run into a mine at your base entrance when you barely escape with 90hp, no one chasing, and no one to stop you) Are you skillful enough run from bat''s l2? (in 3.4 don't try, as there's a hack made for 3.4 which prevents you from doing so.) Do you have stun defying spells? (e.g. rine's l3 to is a perfect stun dodger apart from a noobinator)
A TON of stuff will go around in your head, what I just mentioned is just the tip of an iceberg. "You won't have enough time to think of all these!"----if that's what you want to say, "Practice makes perfect" is what I'll tell.

2. He can splash farm, which makes his farm x2 and his opponents farm x0, on a linear scale. Although only very rarely is it 2/0, its usually more like 1.7/.3 if he can farm well. Which, given his good mobility, he can usually do.
This is the bat's property. Given his lack of spell dps and the fact that it's a close combat unit, I consider it fair. I like to use mines as rine to splash train too. The rine already can get x2 farm without upgrades. You just need to find a way around it.

3. If he can splash farm, he gets his midgame before anyone else, because he is the best splashfarmer in the game early on. This means he can get his stun while people are just verging on getting their l2's, or people are just finished getting upgs depending on builds/fedness.
Rine is best splash farmer as he can splash farm AND multi-lane.
That aside. The bat's l2 is one of the hardest to use l2 as it requires you to personally control the scourge. It is easy to dodge it on distance especially for fast units, and it's best to use it at night for surprise early game as you can't do it again for longer stuns. It also requires teamwork as bat will lack damage early game due to the fact everyone will ask you to sim since it is best simmer ever.

4. Should this happen, you are going to get raped.
That happened to me many times. There're only few times I get raped because my teammates are awesome. Angel[of]Zerg, the honor goes to you.

is anything here wrong? Is it essentially five times harder for bat to farm then I am realizing?
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Bat can have a tough time farming against a certain units and against some other units, it's heaven. The fact is, your opponent team can arrange a unit good against you to deny your farm or if they can't deny you, gang up on you at night and eliminate you as quick as possible. Weed out the source of trouble before it gets big, no? Anything giving you advantage will in turn give you a disadvantage, equal or not.

Also, on a bigger note. How is the ability to both gain more farm then usual and deny the opponents of the farm you get balanced?
The two things are irreverent. Even if you gain all farm, there are ways to get around it. Ever thought of farming BEHIND the firebat?(behind him directly, or, behind his gateway) Or killing the firebat (with your teammates)? How about pushing the firebat AWAY with sheer firepower?(mech, zealot) Threaten him with high power spell/attack(hydra). Stop him from using spells.(medic) Drain his mana.(bat, ling---lure him to use spell and get away with speed) Stun him.(any stunners) Surprise kill him.(ling with l2) Stop him from attacking.(bat) How does splash kill the spawns before he does sound? (lm) Scare him away at night(sin). If all else fail, go to another lane!

And, on a side note, although i don't believe this is imbalanced, it's just something I can't find an answer to right now.
I hope you have.

How is summoners ability to farm while doing anything else, and as soon as he can get a little bit of farm, be almost unharassable, balanced?
"How is canons having over 10 armor without upgrades, balanced?" --- is what I'd like to say, but you have a point here if we ignore the fact that: SUMMONER IS FOR 3V3 ONLY.
Summoner's lings give a pretty large feed. I have once got l3 without killing a single spawn from hunting summoner lings.

I have a few ideas, but it doesn't add up completely to me.
Explain.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 4:28 pm MEMEME670 Post #115

Quote from close.ads
Erm...don't get stunned in the first place?
There are many ways to do this, and firebat's stuns, unlike volt's l3 and dt's stand-and-wait at night stun, is very predictable. If you see a firebat charging at you, it's an l2 stun. If you see the dropship charging at you, it's a l3 stun.
That was pointlessly pointless.

Lets say you avoid his stun, and avoid it, and avoid it. Then Fbat uses 50 mana to dweb your cannons and attack them with one ranged hero... but your avoiding his stun.

Quote from close.ads
Jokes aside. Firebat is a stun based character. Basically, if you see a firebat near you, it's a stun. There, you need to put the weights on the scales and balance your chance. Ask yourself a few questions(of similar, case can vary):
1. Can you and stop/kill the firebat before it stuns you alone? Stop as in force firebat away
2. If no, any nearby teammates to stop/kill the firebat before it stuns you?
3. If no, can you stop/kill the firebat AFTER it stuns you?
4. If no, can you and your teammates stop/kill the firebat AFTER it stuns you?
All no? RUN LIKE HELL! Unless you're already surrounded and cornered with no one able to help you. Then proceed to an hero your hero to the COMPUTER, least they don't get the experience.
If yes to any of the questions, doesn't mean you should charge. Study the surroundings. Are any of his teammates nearby? Are they enough to kill you and your teammates even if they come? Or, will they stop your teammates and kill you? Will you put your teammates at risk should they come? Do you have a safe way home after the great battle? (It would SUCK to run into a mine at your base entrance when you barely escape with 90hp, no one chasing, and no one to stop you) Are you skillful enough run from bat''s l2? (in 3.4 don't try, as there's a hack made for 3.4 which prevents you from doing so.) Do you have stun defying spells? (e.g. rine's l3 to is a perfect stun dodger apart from a noobinator)
A TON of stuff will go around in your head, what I just mentioned is just the tip of an iceberg. "You won't have enough time to think of all these!"----if that's what you want to say, "Practice makes perfect" is what I'll tell.

Assuming if he knows he can die, all he has to do is sit in one spot and keep stunning you (32 seconds, from my calculations) until one of his teammates can come. And that teammate will know he can kill you.

Quote from close.ads
This is the bat's property. Given his lack of spell dps and the fact that it's a close combat unit, I consider it fair. I like to use mines as rine to splash train too. The rine already can get x2 farm without upgrades. You just need to find a way around it.

The rines farm costs mana and is stationary. Early game, he likely won't be wasting that mana. This along with the fact that most ways around it (assuming fbat farms in a lane that hasnt been captured, as he should always, given this amazing property of his.) comes with exp, which you aren't getting. If he already has l3, he can farm in a lane that has been captured. And then he knows where you are at night, and his dship can come from anywhere.

Quote from close.ads
Rine is best splash farmer as he can splash farm AND multi-lane.
That aside. The bat's l2 is one of the hardest to use l2 as it requires you to personally control the scourge. It is easy to dodge it on distance especially for fast units, and it's best to use it at night for surprise early game as you can't do it again for longer stuns. It also requires teamwork as bat will lack damage early game due to the fact everyone will ask you to sim since it is best simmer ever.
[/quote
Rine cannot do this well enough early game, however.

When i said stun, i was talking about l3.

That happened to me many times. There're only few times I get raped because my teammates are awesome. Angel[of]Zerg, the honor goes to you.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Bat can have a tough time farming against a certain units and against some other units, it's heaven. The fact is, your opponent team can arrange a unit good against you to deny your farm or if they can't deny you, gang up on you at night and eliminate you as quick as possible. Weed out the source of trouble before it gets big, no? Anything giving you advantage will in turn give you a disadvantage, equal or not.

Bat has high mobility and great ability to live through stuff (midhigh base hp, l1 stops all melee damage, also slows at choke points) And if he gets l3, gl trying to kill him at day. If they can arrange a good opponent against you, you can change lanes. Both people end up losing exp, but the bat gains it back twofold while the mech doesn't (or archer, etc.)

However, not every team has a hard counter to bat. What happens if they dont have archer/mech, as lm switching lanes is a joke.

[quote=name:close.ads]The two things are irreverent. Even if you gain all farm, there are ways to get around it. Ever thought of farming BEHIND the firebat?(behind him directly, or, behind his gateway) Or killing the firebat (with your teammates)? How about pushing the firebat AWAY with sheer firepower?(mech, zealot) Threaten him with high power spell/attack(hydra). Stop him from using spells.(medic) Drain his mana.(bat, ling---lure him to use spell and get away with speed) Stun him.(any stunners) Surprise kill him.(ling with l2) Stop him from attacking.(bat) How does splash kill the spawns before he does sound? (lm) Scare him away at night(sin). If all else fail, go to another lane!

Behind him directly only works if you would win the lane in the first place, as if not he will use you to splash farm his spawn while damaging you, or kill you.
At night, sin wins easily, yes. I won't say Lm can, because he doesnt have l2 early enough, and although storm works, it's just trading exp, but fbat gets 2x every time you dont storm. If you mean l2, he won't have that early enough.
No good bat has any reason to get hit by lings l2 without outside cc, and to not l1 himself once it happens. Due to the way splash farming works, you can usually micro around a zealot for long enough to farm and gtfo, even if you only get 70% of the farm you usually would.

Quote from close.ads
I hope you have.

Somewhat, not really.

Quote from close.ads
"How is canons having over 10 armor without upgrades, balanced?" --- is what I'd like to say, but you have a point here if we ignore the fact that: SUMMONER IS FOR 3V3 ONLY.
Summoner's lings give a pretty large feed. I have once got l3 without killing a single spawn from hunting summoner lings.

Lings give the exact same amount of exp as the lings that come in the spawn do, so not super much. However, you dont need to ever have htem killed as summoner. I mean, you have burrow, second fastest movespeed in the game, and can farm while you run, can you not?

Quote from close.ads
Explain.

Some spells seem to beat them, and some chars have direct counters to them. However, outside of this, and even with spells, summoner can still run around taking tons of exp from one of the like 3 places he will be able too, while you can block one. He also gets to take down anything super easily once farmed, which is what he is doing unless you stop him.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 6:02 pm Ultraviolet Post #116

Could someone organize a first post with links to each of the useful guides (possibly with version specifications) and PM it to me? I'm a bit low on motivation right now, but I've heard many times that people want me to update the topic, so if someone is willing to help, I will.

Jun 22 2010, 9:14 pm DoLLe Post #117

Making pro guides. Thank me later...
NO NOOB ZONE IN EFFECT K.THX.BYE.

The Essential Assault guide:

Basics:
1000 HP
24 Atk
1 Starting Armor
Concussive Melee/Splash
Utility/Stunner/Dps

I. Spells

Spell Level 1: FlashBang
Excellent spell throughout the whole game. Drains mana, slows, weblocking, rapes melee heroes, steal caps, owns mech's L4 for 25 mana, stops spawn, lets ranged kill cannons. So much utility. The drain is variable among versions however in the latest it's not very good (The Drain) unless followed up with a stun to trap them there. Flashbang makes it a pain in the ass to level in the same lane as Assault and can make it almost entirely impossible with proper and precise play. However fast units do not suffer from it's effects as badly as slow units do. Spam friendly and good Spell overall. Makes you virtually untouchable vs some heroes.

Spell Level 2: Grenade

Not used as much as it should be because it is more of a precise stun than anything else. However this stun can be much better than carpet bomber when utilized correctly, it also doesn't have the potential to feed as much as bomber does. Great vs spawn and heroes alike. Invaluable during the cap race as well. Usually used in conjunction with flashbang for a combo. Best uses are for people you cannot approach like Mech, Archer, Volt or from a area the enemy cannot see for a surprise gank. Use this also to rape archers hydras, the trade is worth it if you hit more than one for a potential of 5 archers companions. 50 for 250 yes please.

Spell Level 3: Carpet Bomber

Yes. His bread and butter. Escape mechanism, Shield, Air Unit, Stunner, Scouter, Spawn Raper, all in one. This is assaults trademark skill and can make him into a viable PK hero if need be. Gives him map control and the ability be in two places at once. However be aware this thing feeds like fuck. So many combos to use with this thing. L3 + L1, L3 + Berserker bomb. L3 + Nuke. You name it. Makes him a near a god. Anyone anti air late game probably oneshots this thing though so be careful. Do not bing this around archer or a pumped mech it will be DPS'd down fast. Use vs spawn for great effect. Melee cannot touch you. At all.

Spell Level 4a: Nuke

Ahhh the bane of noobs. 1st use if for breaking into the enemy base, makes the job so much easier. This thing can make assault win games by himself, two properly placed nukes and the temple is dead and you win. Huge pressure spell and can be a gamebreaker. However a total loss and failure can make you lose out on a whopping 305 mana (Ghost120+bomber80+web25+Nuke80) and a potential life, which is a huge setback especially if your base is under pressure. 305 mana for nothing is a huge momemtum shifter, and will probably result in gg. Use accordingly.

Spell Level 4B: Berserker Bomb

Wow, what can I say, this thing makes you rape those you counter even harder. However note, that its hard to time with stuns and its self-detonation. However lurkers, sniper rifle, warrior L2 will assist you with this, obliterates medic, fakeouts Assassin. Can also be used as a fakeout. Could also be used vs LM with a proper set-up but it probably won't connect as he rapes you. Does decently vs volt as well, however don't count on it killing him if he has half a brain.

Essential Assault Builds:

Bread and Butter:
2 Money + Grenade + 1 mana + Carpetbomber + 4 mana + 3HP + (Whatever you want afterwards)

Standard build nothing special here. early + Mid game superiority, ensures lategame survival with HP, enough for two bombers. With room to do what you want. Do your thing.

Standard Simmer:

3/4 Money + Grenade + 1 mana + Carpetbomber + 4 mana + 3HP + Whatever you want afterwards.

Good simmer build, just a slight variation off of the bread and butter, not to PK oriented though because most of the money will go to sims. Your atk will usually stay around 5-7 ups at most and the rest will go to sims. However, since you are bat you will most likely recoup off of 2x feed. If you have map control sim your back row usually during the day (4 outside sims closest to your base) to ensure victory. With bomber any attempt on the sims will result in death due to stuns and high upgrade teamates.

Annoyer:

2 Money + Grenade + 3/4 Mana + 3/4 HP + Bomber + Berserker bomb + Whatever you want

Not a very good build, my least favorite. Has merit because due to high early HP and the nature of Assaults L1 you will harass nearly anyone out of the lane. The goal of this build is to stop a key player from farming and getting as little EXP as possible. However good starting HP makes this guy hard to take down.

Match-Ups:

Medic:
You can beat her at cap race, due to your high HP but its not a guarantee. Throughout the rest of the game, you hard counter her, due to the nature of Carpet bomber disable means little to you. When she pokes her head out, sun and rape. Likewise with nuke. You eat her farm, you do great damage to her and you chainstun her into oblivion. If you let her get FH, you fucked up and might lose depending on who her teamates are. Easy match-up overall.

Assassin:
Awkward match-up. Both will be chasing ghosts due to bomber and he having a teleport. You can only stave him off for so long until he start chipping away at players or your temple/base. You do not want this, at all. If you have no detectors be prepared for guard duty at temple, be especially wary at top. Watch his ups throughout the game because, at 15 a full night of slashing away at temple will take roughly half, give or take. However you have nothing to fear from him PK wise, and early game you DPS him so easy, and L1 makes you invinc vs him. Harass him all day with L1. Note, do not spawn vs this guy because he will feed, his teamates will feed and when hes done feeding he will walk into your base and kill the spawners, then rape your temple with 30+ ups. Pretty much even. Cap race you destroy him.

Warrior:
You dominate him so hard. You feed better, have L1 to protect you, and have bomber, not to mention you can PK him to shit. Hes hard countered. However do watch-out for a suprise L2 cuz it will end you early if you are caught unawares. If you happen to let this guy survive until late game, do not bother trying to kill him, his L4 will protect him and you will be wasting your time, still stun him all day though. You also go pound for pound with him at the Cap race. Overall easy match-up

Volt:
Another awkward match-up, moreso in his favor. L1 this guy all day, nothing he can do about it. Also weblock him if you can so easy on volt. L2 is better on him to setup a stun or suicide bomber at him for a teamkill. You can DPS shields fairly quick, but once you get to the meat, you cannot do a thing to him. Berserker bomb could work if hes caught by suprise, but not likely to kill him again. He will rape bomber so fast, draw you in, can chain stun you better than him, has a mana drain. And a super transformation. L1 will keep you safe for only so long until you finally have to face him, and when you do, you will lose pound for pound. He can rape you at cap race, be careful. He counters you overall.

Light mage:
Early. Mid. You can get him, however, his L3 shutdowns your offense vs him. You have to be very observant on his mana to kill him or else you will most likely die. L1 this guy to oblivion, punish him for using reavers. Late game there is nothing you can do vs him. With his farming mechanism in fullswing and Huge mana pool there is nothing you can do to get him by yourself. IF you want to be economical use your L2 to stun him, combo it up with L1. If he knows what hes doing he will also outfarm you as well. You will need a teameffort to bring this guy down. Stay away generally. He counters you overall. One thing to note, if you can connect berserker bomb, its lights out for him.

Mutant:
Joke match-up. You can chain-stun him, l1 rapes his l2, better HP, Bomber, Berserker bomb, eat his feed, bomber dodge lurks, bomber rapes l2. Only safety he has is L4 and l1 at night. ONly time you will have a problem with him is if he is insanely pumped, but any insanely pumped mutant is a problem for anyone. You rape him at cap race. Easy match-up.

Archer:
Talk about hard counters. L1 will DPS you down and bomber, L2 is fairly useless against you as you can 1shot all of them, L3 is also fairly useless because you have bomber but you will be hit with mutas afterwards. Nuke sucks ass vs him too. Absolutely nothing you can do vs his L4. Stun him for teamates and Annoy him with l1. Cant mass spawn him either. Just avoid. Put him on your team for awesome synergy.

Summoner:
You can control him, and his feed. However you do not counter him. You can rape goblins with bombs, however endgame you lose to him and His l4 is buffed it CAN and WILL rape you, you can kill them with bomber but it will take more than usual. I suggest avoiding the abyssals, because they have always been extremely powerful tanks/DPS. It will take a concentrated team effort to bring him down (Only One hero hard counters him). You can protect the temple fairly well before he can get out of control. You can also web cyber cores to protect them from goblins and let reavers clean up. Be smart and control him.

Dark MAge:
Annoying Slut. You can beat her, but she can easyliy take you with her. L1 her all day, manual her through curse when your ups are decent. Do NOT get hit with mael or its pretty much lights out as you will be ganked to complete shit from her allies. Do NOT get hit with L3 or else you will probably be hit with mael and die. L4 is a joke spell vs you, and your own L4 is potent vs her. You also eat her feed, but do not get hit with mael. Interesting match-up. One thing to note is that your endgame is way better than hers. Slightly-mostly in your favor.

Mech:
He clowns you PvP and endgame. Though your L1 rapes everything he has except for L2. His L4 is raped by 25 mana, laugh and escape. You cannot overextend yourself vs him or he will punish you for it. The longer the game goes on the more pumped he will become, and will most likely 1shot bomber. You need HP vs this guy or you will lose. If he connects with L4 its most likely Lights out in and out of bomber. L2 will punish you endless on foot. However he cannot lane with you or else hes owned. Avoid him.

SpecOps:
You own him. Though not as easy as before. With his new L3 he can dodge and also do damage. However you can bomber dodge, and it does shit damage to bomber without insane ups. Another thing, is that with vessel at L2 he can matrix more often and earlier than before. You rape his L4, his trump card to insane ups to stay in the game. L1 makes sniper a wasted effort. One last thing is for him effectively dodge repeatedly he has to go a mana build which puts him in an extremely fragile position. Exploit it and punish. Just watch out for potshotted snipers because they will dirt-nap you with sloppy play on your part and insane ups on his part.

Team Combos:

Rine+Bat+Archer: Classic. all cover each others, cannot really go wrong here. Strong opening, map recon and control. Archer all around DPS. Can't fail.

Bat+Rine: Old school 2v2 team, classic rape, op'd broken.

Bat+Mech+Archer: Old school 3.4, this rapes so hard. Still does but not as much, however could be a weak opener sans archer.

Bat+Sin+Summoner: Highly specialized in Base assault and map control. Hard to pull off put EXTREMELY effective if pulled off correctly. Nearly intangible (Teleport, Summoner in base, Bomber) cause fustration and confusion. Do not take map until you are guaranteed victory via Summoner or in the case of 3.4, nuke. Let assassin roam at night to take out sims, and when you are at 10 ups you do as well.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Jun 23 2010, 3:48 am by DoLLe.

None.

Jun 22 2010, 10:58 pm ClansAreForGays Post #118

Wow, awesome guide. Doesn't leave any details out. I always take on simming with assault, and I spend my first civ on probe +1 attack. I actually do this with everyone except warrior, dm, lm, and archer.

Just a good time to note this - bomber and grenade still kills abyssal, just not all of them. each bomb will kill a max of 1 abyssal, so you can kill all 4 if you have a full ship.

Jun 23 2010, 12:16 am DoLLe Post #119

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Wow, awesome guide. Doesn't leave any details out. I always take on simming with assault, and I spend my first civ on probe +1 attack. I actually do this with everyone except warrior, dm, lm, and archer.

Just a good time to note this - bomber and grenade still kills abyssal, just not all of them. each bomb will kill a max of 1 abyssal, so you can kill all 4 if you have a full ship.

Thank you. In regards to the tourney waiting for iceman to get on. I'm pumping another guide out for Volt. Might want to condense these into consecutive posts.

Thanks again for the praise.

None.

Jun 23 2010, 1:53 am DoLLe Post #120

The Essential Volt Guide

I. Basics

700 SHields 200 Health
25 Starting attack
0/0 Shield-Armor
Big type Unit
Melee/Splash/Projectile
Stunner/Pointman/Secondary DPS
Grinding: Superior
Capping ability: Sub-par to Average

II. Spells

Spell Level One: Lightning Bolt
Bread and butter stun, especially the old one that took off 10 mana. Use this basic spell to Link up into other spells, also good for a quick burst of DPS on the heroes you counter. The downside of this skill is "Aiming" it properly as it has a somewhat random trajectory. Though a good all around decent L1, basically his combo starter, and useful nearly all game.

Spell Level Two: Magnetic Channel
The noob stomper spell, I remember when the duration of the pull on this was insane. This will bring enemy heroes in the vincinity toward your location, good for setting up ganks or your combos. This spell has multiple uses but sloppy noob play with it will lead to quick deaths. Again timing and aiming with this spell is key, because a whiffed L2 against the wrong hero, especially if you chained TWO, will lead to you being nearly immobilized and vulnerable. This is also your mutant killer, so use this liberally vs him. Watch for being manualed by the likes of DT, Mech, Hydra + L1 manual, Firebat, Warrior + L2 (<--Real ownage here).

Spell Three: Electric Shock
Excellent L3 with Anti-spawn properties. This spell has a long wind up however the Duration of the stun plus the 150 mana drain makes it insanely potent. It can be hard to land vs skilled opponents and can put you into a bad position. Positioning is very key with volt. You usually want to link into this with L1 for guaranteed rape. Mid-Endgame for guaranteed kills use L1->L3->L4.

Spell Four: Super Charged Volt
One of the best L4's/Ultimates in the game. Makes the volt nearly unkillable and gives him massive a Massive HP/Shield/Atk boost for 15 explosions. Also negates all of Dark Mages Curses and negates all stuns. Chaining into this after L3 guarantees the person is pretty much dead, also has base rape properties turning volt's massive HP/Attack boost essentially into a battering ram. However sloppy play with your ultimate will lead to you dying because it has a cool down, you do not gain matter in super transformation, and is better used as a finisher/Escape mechanism than an offesnive maneuver because outside of his ultimate volt is extremely frail. Use with care.

III. Overview

Volt is generally a top tier unit, and scales throughout the game and has various roles he can play. He thrives on assaulting the base because he can drag the opposition off temple and assault the oppositions temple/base with ease. I caution you doing so without 200 mana however. He grinds very good so leveling him isnt a problm. However be warned that positioning with this hero is key. You will be punished for over-extending yourself big time. Generally you want to play him as a pointman/playmaker.

IIII. Match-ups

Vs Assault:
You win, but hes extremely annoying to lane against and go against. However his web antics will slow down midgame as you get stronger. You generally don't want to kill him on foot until you have L3 because he can weblock you with his L1. Your L1 is fairly useless outside of killing his bomber because you and he will trade L1's, and you will be drained while he escapes. L2 is potent with the right ups because it can rape him and his bomber. Watch for stray grenades setting you up for a gank at night. He has no answer to your L4, and as the game goes on he gets worse and worse. Just watch for a berseker bomb fake and rape him accordingly. In Your favor.

Vs Medic:
Rape her feed. Make your move around 10 ups or so with L3 or double L2, just make sure to chain them fast. She cannot really harass you out of lane but watch out for being disabled as it will set you up for a gank and most likely die. If she gets L4, set her up with L3. Volt can be very anti-med in terms of dealing with medics teamates chaining your L3->L4 will burst down any Full Healed team member quick , however once med has FH hes not so great with dealing with her specifically. However, realize that she has nothing to stop you from landing a L3 on her because of the wind up, use it and plan accordingly. Its Even.

Vs Assassin:
Weird match-up, because you really cannot touch each other, however he can first night gimp you with double stun and high damage auto attacks. Zone him out with L1's and punish him with L3 if you can. If he tries to L4 you in the daytime Zone him out into an L3 and rape him. Once you have L3 and L4 there is nothing he can really do, even due to the new nature of the temple he received an indirect buff he cannot touch you with your L4. Don't let him pressure your base however. Rape him with L3's at night and discourage him. Pretty even, slightly in your favor since he cannot lane with you.

Vs Warrior:
You rape him. Zone him with L1's all day. Chain into L3's all day on him, and eat his feed. Once you have L4 he cannot kill you unless you make some horrendous mistake. You do want to watch out for the L3+L4 from him as its usually bait to set you up into a sinister trap. Avoid L2'ing this guy however as he is Anti-L2 bigtime and will DPS you down quick for doing so. However you rape him bigtime. Joke match-up.

Light mage:
Damn, this guy hard counters you to shit. His L1+L3 with like 15 ups can knock-out super-charged even. Going in on him, usually means a trade of lives or your dying. You cannot even lane with him, reavers DPS you down FAST. Your best bet is to rush super-charged and go in on him, and try to eliminate him fast before he he inevitably gets pumped. If hes still hanging around late game, he will essentially make you a non-factor protecting his teamates from you. Not a desirable match-up.

Vs Mutant:
Joke match-up. L2 rapes EVERYTHING in his arsenal, sans L4. You eat his feed. Endgame still rape him, Any stun landed on him results in game over for him, Land L3 on him watch him transform, he runs away in L4, follow him, he untransforms and proceed to beat his face in. GG mutant. Watch for burrowed lurker gimp at night and you are fine. Also pay special attention to when he acquires L4! Good match-up for you.

Vs Summoner:
On paper it seems like a slam dunk for the summoner, but its not the case. You have L3 and L4 for defensive mechanism vs his lings. You also have L2 for when they reach your temple, so you can kill them and no fear of being manualed to death. Though those will only last so long on the field until hes pumped. What you really want to do is get inside his base and pressure him with L2's and L3 with your teammates, usually doing it in one go to eliminate him. Summoner does NOT want you inside base AT ALL. Watch for manuals from his spawning lings as your are channeling him from temple. The trick is to eliminate him from the temple once and do it repeatedly so he cannot spawn lings and proceed to channel him into elimination. You can do it yourself but it takes practice and precision. Watch for swarm. Mostly in his favor because hes summoner, but you definitely got some tricks of your own.

Vs Archer:
Not a total blowout, but its an uphill battle for sure. You will need HP to lane with him, and to get L3 fast enough to be able to compete with him. However due to his shitty grinding you outfarm him for awhile. He might start farming with L2, however thats risky because he might feed hydras. L1 will burst you down quick, as well as guarding L2's, zone him out not to take the full volley of L1's or attacking L2's. L3 any hydras he may make to farm with you. If he hasn't gotten any HP, but you have about 3HP you can double L2 him to death with 10 UPs or more. Watch for for his own L3 because he will chase you down with it if he knows you cannot avoid it, or you cannot l4. He will continually pressure your base with hydras that hes farming with endgame, and as such will probably start outfarming you greatly and L4 will make him unapproachable by normal means. On the whole Archers game vs volt at start is not bad but it isnt amazing and Volt can PK him for sure. Though he will definitely DPS you down FAST. L4 will counter your supervolt at like 15ups, L3 him into his own L4, then run and go back for the kill with normal volt or your Own L4. Takes practice, might be impossible if he has a cache of hydras guarding him with decent ups though. Endgame you might not be able to touch him. Though your survival goes up greatly if he doesnt have full map control or sims. Hard, really hard match-up definitely in his favor, trick is to get him hard and early (No gayness intended)

Vs Dark Mage:
Pretty much a blowout in your favor except for one, minor thing. ENSNARE. Ensnare rapes you so hard, its not even funny. With 3 ensnares stocked she can PK YOU! However, without ensnare shes cake. Chain into your combo and punish her for not having ensnare. Watch for her L2. If you have L4 and knows she doesnt have ensnare 4-5shot her and call it a day. Zone any L3 attempt she makes on your outside of you being ensnared. If she ensnares you, and tries to combo you, L4 immediately and run to safety. All you have to do is watch the ensnare stock she has. Do not overextend yourself because if she ensnares both super-charged and regular you are fucked. Be cautious and you win, Match-up is in your favor for sure.

Vs Mech:
Lets get the noob rage going right now. MECH DOES NOT COUNTER VOLT. There read it? Good. In reality, mech cannot kill you unless you fuck up big time. Lets analyze this match up. You need 3HP to effectively fight and lane with him, he wont feed if you have 3HP and over 6atk. He has to lane in Mech form or else he will definitely get nothing. Vult mode is a joke mode vs volt. if he lanes in mech form hes setting himself up for a double L2 chain-gank. Once you have L4 he cannot kill you, he will definitely Zone you out with Double L3 which will dirt-nap with you proper ups and you are caught unawares. If he tries to L4 you, laugh, L3 him and immeditely combo into L4 and beat his face in. Facing him depends on you conserving your L4 at the right moments because if you don't, then he can AND will dirtnap you. If you have a stock of L4, then he will never kill you. Did i mention him you rape him in terms of grinding. Just watch for him being in your base now because he might be able to 1hit you at temple with double L3 with proper ups. Match is even for sure, you just cannot fuck up.

Vs SpecOps:
With Sci vessel at one and, EMP costing 30 minerals to research and to top it off emp costing 250 you'd think you'd have nothing to worry about, right? 95% correct. Although you do hard counter him, due to his new tricks he can PK you now on his own due to Sniper rifle, decent ups and /w EMP assist. L2 and L3 are your best friends vs this guy and sniper. Any L3 on him and its lights out mr.sniper, same with L2 Chain. He also cannot lane with you. Watch for EMP assists, or the SpecOps trying to EMP and sniper you offensively. If you do stun him and hes still got mana DPS him down with L4 and finish the job. If Sniper is giving you problems up your HP. Overall still a slam dunk, hes just a tricky slut now. Match-UP: you own him.

IV Builds:
My Bread and Butter:
2 Money + 3 HP + Magnetic Channel + 1 Mana + Electric Shock + 2 Mana + Super Charged + 5 mana + Whatever you Like

Potent. Fast. Good Laning. Good "SoLo" build if your teamates are suspect. You'll be good to go by the end of lings, however your gank capabilitiy is slowed a bit due to the 3HP.

Pointman:
2 Money + 3HP + Magnetic Channel + 1 Mana + Electric Shock + 4 mana + Super Charge + Whatever you want

Survivalbility and pumping mana for stuns for super hard ganking. Makes you the first guy in to set-up the kill.

Suicidal Pointman:
2 Money + Magnetic channel + 2 mana + Electric Shock + 1 mana + Super Charged + 4 mana + 2 mana + HP + whatever

All in mana volt, your survivalbility is shit but this build can be devastating due to his gridning abilities, he can get this REALLY fast. However vs anyone with decent DPS could spell doom for you (Mech and ARcher come to mind, even Lurkbomb)

Electric Cheese:
2 Money 3 HP + Magnetic Channel + 2 mana + 2 HP + 2 Mana + 2HP + 2Mana

More effective than you'd think, he will chainstun you with thunderbolt and with his massive HP and L1 stun DPS you down, regardless if you manual or not. Even more effective in 3.4. Seen this get people in cannons for team ganks, however its not recommended.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 23 2010, 2:10 am by DoLLe.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum