Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Halloween
Halloween
Sep 21 2007, 10:11 pm
By: l)ark_ssj9kevin
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Sep 23 2007, 1:22 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #21

lol, probably hang out with my friends... watch a movie or some shit..

None.

Sep 23 2007, 2:07 pm Symmetry Post #22

Dungeon Master

I want to hand out stuff. I've always wanted to give some poor kid a box of cereal and ask if they wanted milk with it.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 23 2007, 2:25 pm TricksOfDeath Post #23

LoL! Ummm probably go TrickerTreating ;D free candy = good you just have to watch out for rapists... As far as what I'm going as I'm thinking about a Raver or something that way I light up the street xD

None.

Sep 23 2007, 3:19 pm Kow Post #24

I always feel akward when I go trick or treating now that I'm older (Senior), so I usually just opt out. Besides, if I wanted candy, I could buy some.

None.

Sep 23 2007, 3:38 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #25

Go to this haunted house that's one of the top in the world.

It's pretty fun; getting knocked down by people with chainsaws.

None.

Sep 23 2007, 5:28 pm JordanN Post #26

Quote from Golden-Fist
Quote from JordanN
Halloween sucks. Some immature holiday where kids dress up as their favourite pokemon and go bangin on peoples doors demanding for candy. There so annoying. And worst of all the day before that its devils night where people bomb eggs at houses.

I think holidays should be put to an end, there useless and their sac religious.
Baaah hum bug.

(Jordan got his candy stolen every year so now he has a strange emotional hate towards it :()

Woops forgot the 2nd part to it. The candy. Not to mention how anyone can drug the candy with a syringe and a 20ml bottle of liquid cyanide. And its another epidemic to the obeseness of the nation.

None.

Sep 23 2007, 5:54 pm WMK Post #27

I plan on smoking some good Grass ;).
I also plan on shooting kids with my SMG airsoft gun XD. Time to steal candy!

None.

Sep 23 2007, 6:03 pm WoAHorde Post #28

Woops forgot the 2nd part to it. The candy. Not to mention how anyone can drug the candy with a syringe and a 20ml bottle of liquid cyanide. And its another epidemic to the obeseness of the nation.

Will you stop being a bloody moron? Candy has never or rarely been spiked in this country, and if so, it's obvious if it is.

None.

Sep 23 2007, 6:23 pm WMK Post #29

Quote from WMK
Quote from WoAHorde

Will you stop being a bloody moron? Candy has never or rarely been spiked in this country, and if so, it's obvious if it is.
I know candy companies by mistake put tiny metal objects in the candy when its rushed in production for halloween

EDIT: godamn double post mitake. I'm sry.

None.

Sep 23 2007, 6:27 pm Tazzy Post #30

Long forgotten founding member :P

I'll be at my fiance's house for a small little party she will ne holding for her little nieces. So candy, scay music, and of course Tazzy....

I'll be dressed up but nothing fancy just a random shirt i made and a mask...

Long forgotten founding member of sen

Sep 25 2007, 3:41 am Golden-Fist Post #31

Quote from JordanN
Quote from Golden-Fist
Quote from JordanN
Halloween sucks. Some immature holiday where kids dress up as their favourite pokemon and go bangin on peoples doors demanding for candy. There so annoying. And worst of all the day before that its devils night where people bomb eggs at houses.

I think holidays should be put to an end, there useless and their sac religious.
Baaah hum bug.

(Jordan got his candy stolen every year so now he has a strange emotional hate towards it :()

The other epidemics are ignorance, being anti-social, and an increase in mentally disabled people nationwide.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 7:11 pm Lakai Post #32

Quote from JordanN

alright so check the candy for openings in the wrappers before you eat it

None.

Sep 25 2007, 7:15 pm Wilhelm Post #33

Teenagers are so lame.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 9:24 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #34

👻 👾 👽 💪

Psh. Screw costumes, I just go and say I'm dressed as myself.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 25 2007, 9:28 pm dumbducky Post #35

I don't think I'll go this year. I'll just steal my brother's candy.

Quote from JordanN

Want to know what else sucks? Shitty grammar.

tits

Sep 25 2007, 9:32 pm JordanN Post #36

Quote from dumbducky
I don't think I'll go this year. I'll just steal my brother's candy.

Quote from JordanN

Want to know what else sucks? Shitty grammar.

UM, NO.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/825/drphilfailfl3.jpg

alright so check the candy for openings in the wrappers before you eat it
That's always a good idea but whats the chance of seeing injected liquid that blends in with whatever candy it is.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 25 2007, 9:53 pm by JordanN.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 9:59 pm reverb102 Post #37

Quote from Wilhelm
Teenagers are so lame.
hey,you were a teenager once... in a few years ago..
what im doing in hollowseve... is draw some random halloween stuff,maybe eat some candy from the store... just hangin' with a few pals,or do some halloween rp...
i dont really care though,halloween is just that... halloween,a day of scary and random stuff.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:56 pm blacklight28 Post #38

I think that my friend's brother like left one of those signs that said "Take one please" and he was watching over the front door and if someone took more than one he'd shoot him/her with a water gun. Lol, I should do that someday.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 11:53 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #39

Just here for the activity... well not really

I'll go get some candy at first, then give 90% of it back at my house
since i dont like that much candy.

If you want the candy, i'll mail it to you.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Sep 30 2007, 12:37 pm Paravin. Post #40

Ahh, Halloween.. A day when our class' kids make grannies go mad, since we're doing some ''lame, yankee tradition, wich involves messing with the spirits of death''. How I love Halloween... xD

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum