Relatively ancient and inactive

Everyone comes back.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 2:43 am DT_Battlekruser Post #102

People here are so young these days :crazy:

None.

Nov 13 2008, 2:45 am Centreri Post #103

I remember you either from when you were 12 or 14. I r forgets. You weren't Mr. Old all the time :P.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 2:51 am Echo Post #104

DT_BK isn't old. He is a youngin, but not as much as the other people. I expected Doodle77 to be around 19 though.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 2:51 am Syphon Post #105

Quote from DT_Battlekruser

Aren't you 17? I remember the first time I heard your age it was 14, I can't remember if that was 3 or 4 years ago.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 3:10 am Corbo Post #106

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

DTBK should be at least 20 by now.

Doodle is just about to turn 18 if I am not mistaken.

Really old guys here would be, all of the admins (lawl) Baja, Hercanic, Esponeo (although he was banned or doesn't come...), Krazy, and I can't think of others.

fuck you all

Nov 13 2008, 3:18 am Echo Post #107

MillenniumArmy, kinda but he is only 2 years older.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 4:05 am DT_Battlekruser Post #108

Quote from Centreri
I remember you either from when you were 12 or 14. I r forgets. You weren't Mr. Old all the time :P.

Something like that.. I was pretty young for SEN back when I joined. four? five? years ago.

These days though like a ton of people are 13, 14 and 15.. I'm not that young anymore. And my cynicism has only grown. It scares me to find that when I start getting involved in debates saying that having drunk sex at parties ought not be a status symbol, I'm talking to eighth graders and high school freshmen.

Quote from Corbo
DTBK should be at least 20 by now.

Doodle is just about to turn 18 if I am not mistaken.

Really old guys here would be, all of the admins (lawl) Baja, Hercanic, Esponeo (although he was banned or doesn't come...), Krazy, and I can't think of others.

Bolt Head and Beer (who DARES to forget Beer :P ) were probably the median age for SEN back when I joined, and then Moose and IP are definitely in their 20s.

I have an urge to have a redux of the Describe Me! topic; it was very funny.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 4:15 am Corbo Post #109

Well, both, Bolt and Beer no longer come here :C
Given that I'd say that I also forgot CaptainWill.

EDIT: At below, At least not the good worthy people lawl.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 13 2008, 4:24 am by Corbo.

fuck you all

Nov 13 2008, 4:19 am DT_Battlekruser Post #110

Quote from Corbo
Well, both, Bolt and Beer no longer come here :C
Given that I'd say that I also forgot CaptainWill.

Almost nobody comes here anymore..

None.

Nov 13 2008, 4:24 am Ultraviolet Post #111

These days though like a ton of people are 13, 14 and 15.. I'm not that young anymore. And my cynicism has only grown. It scares me to find that when I start getting involved in debates saying that having drunk sex at parties ought not be a status symbol, I'm talking to eighth graders and high school freshmen.

I'm a junior. We have a lot of younger members, but I think that's just the way it is with video games. You don't see a lot of stable 20 year olds playing video games :P

Nov 13 2008, 4:52 am MillenniumArmy Post #112

Lol. All of you people are young. Yeah you, DTBK. I remember back when you wouldn't tell people your age and then it somehow leaked out that you were only 14 years old or something. :P

None.

Nov 13 2008, 4:54 am Kaias Post #113

Yeah, really. Maybe, that's why there haven't been many spectacular maps of late (and because SC is long dieing). It's pretty sad.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 4:59 am DT_Battlekruser Post #114

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Lol. All of you people are young. Yeah you, DTBK. I remember back when you wouldn't tell people your age and then it somehow leaked out that you were only 14 years old or something. :P

Leaked out? Lies. I told people how old I was once on my birthday. And I don't think anyone here can reliably guess how old I am now :P (though people have a better idea).

None.

Nov 13 2008, 5:12 am FatalException Post #115

It scares me to find that when I start getting involved in debates saying that having drunk sex at parties ought not be a status symbol, I'm talking to eighth graders and high school freshmen.
Indeed. I don't even say anything when my friends talk about getting drunk, because I know they'll just try to make fun of me. Sad world, eh?

None.

Nov 13 2008, 5:53 am MillenniumArmy Post #116

Quote from MillenniumArmy

Leaked out? Lies. I told people how old I was once on my birthday. And I don't think anyone here can reliably guess how old I am now :P (though people have a better idea).
You are 17 turning 18 next year. Because i remember you saying that you won't be able to vote till 2009.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 9:48 pm Centreri Post #117

My guess would've been 17, since I remember that you were either one year ahead or behind me, and you being 15 seems a bit wrong.

Mr. DTBK isn't that mysterious :P.

I expect an influx of new yunguns and maybe some notyunguns (and maybe some olduns!) once SCII comes out. Main reason I'm remaining active. And, admittedly, because Taiwanman and Echo are here. <3

Quote from DTBK
Leaked out? Lies. I told people how old I was once on my birthday. And I don't think anyone here can reliably guess how old I am now (though people have a better idea).
Here's another one: If SCII comes out before 2010, you eat your socks. Don't think we've forgotten.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 9:52 pm Symmetry Post #118

Dungeon Master

Quote from Centreri
Here's another one: If SCII comes out before 2010, you eat your socks. Don't think we've forgotten.

Do all three parts have to come out before the sock eating commences? We're going to need lawyers D:

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 13 2008, 10:03 pm Centreri Post #119

That's an interesting point. Wish you hadn't brought it up. For the sake of argument, ONLY ONE PART.

None.

Nov 13 2008, 10:33 pm Corbo Post #120

Quote from name:Reindeer Breeder
Quote from Centreri

Do all three parts have to come out before the sock eating commences? We're going to need lawyers D:
Or he can eat a third of a socket for each part that comes before 2010 :P

fuck you all

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 89 >
  Back to forum