Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia IX
SEN Mafia IX
Oct 13 2008, 6:40 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1933 >

Oct 25 2008, 1:37 pm lil-Inferno Post #321

Just here for the pie

I vote EasyDayTwoEightOne Open Bracket Emm Emm Close Bracket.

Oct 25 2008, 3:14 pm payne Post #322

:payne:

Okay, it's a stupid interpretation but I'm pretty sure it has something to do:
You've remarked that all the Day posts are so horribly long? May refer to someone which an horribly long name (Reinder Breeder) or someone which is subscribed on SEN since a loooong time (AKA DT_Battlecruiser for example?) or someone that posted alot or talks alot?
Anyway, those Day post are anormal :O

EDIT: Btw, I think that the fact that Moose stated and showed us the fact that he used a'lot the topic titles should stop your actual run for lynching EzDay, I'm not saying he cannot be a Mafia, it's just that I'd find it pretty an easy clue since we all know the last Mafia game used ALOT the topic names.
Sorry for my bad english, this may not sound right, but it's still comprehensible (I hope!). ^^

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2008, 3:22 pm by payne.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 3:21 pm EzDay281 Post #323

During both nights we've seen something being written backwards, or mirrored, or reversed! EzDay281 is my first suspect.
That's reversal of two items, not an otherwise-coherent string of them... I'm lead to suspect that it may point to a wordplay topic.

Anyway, those Day post are anormal :O
Thank Dan for that, actually. It's not, so far as may be reasonable, a clue.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 3:34 pm payne Post #324

(Btw, I edited my last post)
Oh! I just saw that there is, ONCE AGAIN, contradictions in the text: Not strong -> Strong, etc... There are many in the EcHo paragraph too :O
I didn't took time to notice them all, though, but I'm still sure that it's a clue :D
There's also the fact that rain is omnipresent... and that torture has been incorporated into the topic :O

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2008, 3:43 pm by payne.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 3:47 pm Oyen Post #325

Ever since the first murders had taken place, HailFire diligently worked on transforming his home into a miniature fortress. The windows are boarded up and painted shut. The doors are locked and barricaded. He even spreads fast drying cement on the floor to prevent any sort of tunnel or underground entry. HailFire is a smart man and spares no expense in preparing to survive this night. Nobody gets in. Nobody gets out. Yes. North, south, east, west, and down are all covered. However, there is one flaw in his security system that he has overlooked. The one the mafia would be using to strike him down tonight.
This seems out of place. I wonder if this is a clue....

"I am not yet strong, but you... you shall make me strong." FatalException in his mind is still trying to unravel the chain of events that got him to be here as the mafia said those words, looking into his eyes. He strains against the rope and duct tape binding him to the chair, but cannot break his bonds. "Let us begin," smiles his captor. His captors lays his hands on FatalException's shoulders. FatalException screams in agony as his life is drained out of him. The mafia laughs and continues until FatalException is on the edge of unconsciousness. His head hangs low in the chair as he struggles to breathe.

The mafia man then does something unexpected. He releases FatalException's bonds. "You are free to go... if you can." The mafia laughs quietly to himself. FatalException looks at his arms. No more restraints. He looks at his free hands. He notices that they are bleeding for some reason. He rose from the chair. Slowly. It was difficult. Ordinarily, FatalException could run several miles and barely break a sweat. But for some reason, tonight was different. It took a monumental effort merely to stand. Just to breathe. The mafia man is delighted as FatalException falls over and his head hits the ground. "What have you done to me?" asks FatalException in a weak and dying voice. "Something like this" grins the mafia as he lays hands upon FatalException once more and takes his life from him.
OK, this mafia member is obssessed with gaining power, likes torturing his victims, and frequently laughs at the suffering of his victims. He has the unique ability to drain a person's energy by placing his hands on the person. In addition, this apparently causes the person to start bleeding.
This sounds like some ridiculously cruel version of Rogue from X-Men, or some sort of strange unique vampire.
Anyone else got any ideas who this could be?

None.

Oct 25 2008, 3:57 pm payne Post #326

Due to my observations, I'd have 3 suspects:
deathman101 : name = contradictory
Epoch : avatar = blue screen (RAIN! :O) which kills victims and always want moar (referring to the torture?)
Reinder Breeder : stats = big numbers (referring to my interpretation of the length of the day posts)

I vote Epoch since it's the one that seems the more accurate so far (to me xD)

None.

Oct 25 2008, 4:05 pm Moose Post #327

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
cheeze :: NerdyTerdy
Greo :: Oyen
Zycorax :: EzDay281
Hug A Zergling :: EzDay281
lil-Inferno :: EzDay281 (3)
payne :: Epoch

Abstain: EzDay281, TassadarZeratul, DrunkenNoodle, Vi3t-X, NerdyTerdy, Hitok1r1, Deathman101

6 of 28 votes placed.
13 of 28 players posted.

Oct 25 2008, 5:49 pm Fisty Post #328

Quote from payne
Epoch : avatar = blue screen (RAIN! :O) which kills victims and always want moar (referring to the torture?)
Reinder Breeder : stats = big numbers (referring to my interpretation of the length of the day posts)

Death and man is not contradictory...
Man = Human
Death = Dead
One can be both at the same time, unless you are calling Dapperdan Stupid ;)

For now, I'm Abstaining...If more evidence pertaining to EzDay reveals itself, I'll probably vote for him though.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 6:16 pm Brontobyte Post #329

I vote for EzDay281. He fooled us once, don't fall for it again.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 6:16 pm Conspiracy Post #330

Quote from payne

... Do you even know what the blue screen of death is? It has 1. Nothing to do with rain. Rain is clear, just misinterpreted as blue, and 2. it doesn't kill anything. It means you have to much info, and dumps it.

Quote from Brontobyte

Agreed. I vote EzDay281.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 6:24 pm Kaias Post #331

Quote from payne

I'm sorry but I consider all of your interpretations to be completely idiotic.
Blue Screen = Rain?
Long post = Long name?
Not strong -> Strong = Contradiction = (not) contradictory name?

Seriously, think about it. Of all the things to hint to when making a clue these would be moronic. I'm sure Moose/Dapperdan were thinking, "He's got a long name, I'll make waste my time writing long descriptions just to point to it", "His name is deathman which isn't really a contradiction but saying Not Strong and Strong would definitely be a good link", "He's got a blue screen, that couldn't be anything other than rain"

None.

Oct 25 2008, 6:32 pm EzDay281 Post #332

If you're talking about the last lynch, I had nothing to do with most of the votes against KrayZee - I only tried to make him see how stupid his own posts were. The bandwagon had started before I did anything.

2. it doesn't kill anything. It means you have to much info, and dumps it.
Well, system- or program-crashing events are, in cases, referred to as "fatal errors/exceptions/faults/etc." ;P

None.

Oct 25 2008, 6:42 pm Biophysicist Post #333

EzDay281

None.

Oct 25 2008, 6:58 pm Ultraviolet Post #334

This is moronic. Until more evidence presents itself I refuse to vote for one of the better players in mafia. I suggest you all change your votes. I vote Epoch, because EzDay should not be lynched off a hunch. That's dumb.

Oct 25 2008, 7:02 pm Symmetry Post #335

Dungeon Master

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
This is moronic. Until more evidence presents itself I refuse to vote for one of the better players in mafia. I suggest you all change your votes. I vote Epoch, because EzDay should not be lynched off a hunch. That's dumb.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I'll do some clue interpreting later and decide who I really believe the mafia is, but for now I'll vote for Epoch for this reason.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 25 2008, 7:06 pm Fisty Post #336

Quote from Brontobyte
What exactly did he fool us with?

None.

Oct 25 2008, 7:13 pm EzDay281 Post #337

I may as well follow. I vote Epoch, much as I'd rather find a reasonable vote.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2008, 7:58 pm by Dapperdan. Reason: I'm deleting Krayzee's posts

None.

Oct 25 2008, 8:01 pm Dapperdan Post #338

*Finishes Deleting Posts*

To KrayZee: you're dead, be quiet. And no one else bother responding to him plz.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 8:04 pm Vi3t-X Post #339

Yes, I'll vote payne too.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 8:07 pm payne Post #340

Yay! 2 Against me! :D
Too bad I'm not the Village Idiot >.<

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1933 >
  Back to forum