Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia IX
SEN Mafia IX
Oct 13 2008, 6:40 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1733 >

Oct 21 2008, 8:19 am KrayZee Post #281

You're ridiculous. You can't even interpret whatever I am saying. The best thing you can do is piss me off by saying something "Oooh you fail for no reason, ahahahaha I can't even argue and can't bring up any reason why and I'm still laughing, I'm always right because I say so, now I don't care whether you are either mafia, avenger or townsperson because you fail and I'm laughing"... wow.

This is absolutely stupid. With that said, I could care less about Mafia games now. The best thing I would care now is to see the reactions of the unveiling of my role.

Since I 'failed' as much as you have failed to argue, I'm going to ignore this. Lucky for you, I am still remaining to abstain until the next day, but I can't lynch someone that day because I am getting lynched. Good game townspeople.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Oct 21 2008, 9:16 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

None.

Oct 21 2008, 12:29 pm Paravin. Post #282

Abstaining.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 5:35 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #283

Old argument; those odds apply to whoever may be voted for, and we have to choose someone.

Oh, I completely agree; I'm just being pessimistic.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 6:07 pm Fisty Post #284

Next game can we have mayors back please? It adds a new level of complexity to the game.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 6:09 pm InsolubleFluff Post #285

Voter --> Lynch Candidate

Greo --> Oyen (1)
l)ark_ssj9kevin --> FlyingHat (1)
Hitok1r1 --> Brontobyte (1)
Kaias --> NerdyTerdy
Shocko --> EzDay281
cheeze --> NerdyTerdy (2)
Echo --> DrunkenNoodle (1)
Darkling --> EzDay281 (2)
DrunkenNoodle --> Echo (1)
EzDay281 --> KrayZee
FatalException --> KrayZee
HailFire --> KrayZee
NerdyTerdy --> KrayZee
TassadarZerataul --> KrayZee
Deathman101 --> KrayZee
Oyen --> KrayZee
lil-inferno --> KrayZee
Dark_Marine --> KrayZee (9)

18 of 35 Votes Recorded

(13)Abstainers --> Oyen, Vi3t-X, TassadarZeratul, Phobos, Hug a Zergling, payne, DTBK, KrayZee, Zycorax, Reindeer Breeder, Epoch, WoAHorde[MM], Paravin

If I made any mistakes please post it up here so moose and daperdan wont mess up votes (not that it matters at this point, bye krayzee)

None.

Oct 21 2008, 6:56 pm Vi3t-X Post #286

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Please don't. It totally defeats the purpose of him being banned. I might as well have him play instead of you.

Quote from HailFire
Also eirughwviufgvsef evildesk keep your fat ass out of mafia while you're banned from it or you'll be banned from it longer not that anyone cares
I can't ban him for any longer than he already is. He has nothing to lose and will ruin this game at all costs. Players, consider yourselves warned.
Random Question: Devilesk banned from SEN, or the game?

SEN! Duh. Where has you been.
I meant SEN. Or just this MAFIA GAME.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 7:28 pm Hug A Zergling Post #287

Everyone freaks out when they have a bandwagon against them. It makes them seem even more suspicious.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 7:52 pm Kaias Post #288

Quote from Vi3t-X
I meant SEN. Or just this MAFIA GAME.
He's banned from SEN and Mafia (Both for a very long time)

None.

Oct 21 2008, 9:03 pm Echo Post #289

KrayZee is not mafia.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 9:11 pm Dapperdan Post #290

Voter --> Lynch Candidate

Greo --> Oyen
l)ark_ssj9kevin --> FlyingHat
Hitok1r1 --> Brontobyte
Kaias --> NerdyTerdy
Shocko --> EzDay281
cheeze --> (2) NerdyTerdy
Echo --> DrunkenNoodle
Darkling --> (2) EzDay281
DrunkenNoodle --> Echo
EzDay281 --> KrayZee
FatalException --> KrayZee
HailFire --> KrayZee
NerdyTerdy --> KrayZee
TassadarZerataul --> KrayZee
Deathman101 --> KrayZee
Oyen --> KrayZee
lil-inferno --> KrayZee
Dark_Marine --> KrayZee (9)

18 of 35 Votes Recorded

(12)Abstainers --> Oyen, Vi3t-X, Phobos, Hug a Zergling, payne, DTBK, KrayZee, Zycorax, Reindeer Breeder, Epoch, WoAHorde, Paravin.

DID NOTE VOTE: ToA, A_of-s_t, generalpie, omginbd, Brontobyte

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 21 2008, 9:19 pm by Dapperdan.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 9:18 pm Moose Post #291

We live in a society.

The town determines that KrayZee must be killed. As he swears to avenge himself, the town determines he must be killed by a form of torture so brutal that Mini Moose 2707 himself would approve of it. Yes, Mini Moose 2707's very own brazen moose would be fantastic for this job. A giant, hollow metal moose that Mini Moose himself left behind was hauled out into the center of town. After tossing KrayZee inside and looking the contraption, a fire was lit underneath. The fire burned firecely, heating the metal of the brazen moose. KrayZee screamed and screamed, but was trapped inside until he was heard no more. The townspeople leave the scene to get some rest for the night, fire still burning, to ensure KrayZee is killed. The corpse of KrayZee the Avenger continues to char inside the brazen moose into the night...

** NIGHT ONE START **
All mafia and night roles have until Friday morning to get in their actions to me.
If you fail to perform them, they are lost and wasted.

Oct 24 2008, 8:52 pm Moose Post #292

We live in a society.

Omginbd stared out the pane glass window from his humble abode with unwavering attention. It rained heavily outside, and he stared through the drops as they rolled slowly down the window's glass. The blurry image that omginbd could see was of the three bodies that had so far fallen victim to the mafia's cruel game. Their bodies rotted and eroded under the pouring and pattering rain. Omginbd wondered why nothing had been done with the bodies. He wondered why they had not been properly buried. He asked himself aloud, "Is everyone in this godforsaken place so cold and corrupt?" He paused. "Now I'm talking to myself. Look what this world has done to me!"

He turned away from the heartless portrait that his window was hanging on his wall for a moment in an attempt to regain his senses. He felt like tonight was last night to live, yet all he was doing was sitting here, waiting. Staring at dead bodies through rainy eyes. He rationalized to himself aloud again, gradually speaking quieter and faster alike, "Your home is secure. That's why you're just staying put. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. You'll be alright if you stay." He could hardly convince himself with the argument. He turned back to the window and was taken aback by what he saw. The window had been fogged, and the letters "S E Y" were written into it. As he watched them begin to entirely fade away, he took a moment to wonder what it meant. Then he realized that it was an answer to his question. He was now certain that he was a target tonight. A dead man that was cheating life with every second.

He stared deeper into the window again, looking to the outside, where he could make out a man standing by the three abandoned bodies. He ran to his door on the other side of the house and swung it open violently, unleashing himself onto the rainy night, determined to do something. And momentarily, omginbd was subdued by a bullet straight to the head of the man waiting for him.

Phobos stood over the three bodies in the middle of the broken society, as if on an active fault line. He stood over the tattered and muddled bodies without a clue as to what he wanted to do. He gazed over the blood and blocked his sense of olfaction to reduce the stench. He leaned over closer and searched for a sense of consistency in the deaths -- a common thread. Waiting for a eureka moment to find him. But it wasn't coming, and it was only getting later. He stepped over the bodies and began his slow walk home. It was then that a voice echoed from behind him, "Like what I've done with the place?" Phobos did not bother to turn around. He simply fell backwards and added himself to the heap of death. Subsequently taking the rapid fire shots that made the thing official.

Ever since the first murders had taken place, HailFire diligently worked on transforming his home into a miniature fortress. The windows are boarded up and painted shut. The doors are locked and barricaded. He even spreads fast drying cement on the floor to prevent any sort of tunnel or underground entry. HailFire is a smart man and spares no expense in preparing to survive this night. Nobody gets in. Nobody gets out. Yes. North, south, east, west, and down are all covered. However, there is one flaw in his security system that he has overlooked. The one the mafia would be using to strike him down tonight.

HailFire sleeps comfortably, enjoying the rain. Little does he know that the mafia are preparing to exploit his defenses. He cannot exactly see what comes through his roof, but can definitely hear it. It plunges into his house, straight through the roof, the floor, and is stopped by the cement and foundation of his home. HailFire contemplates the moonlight and the rain now entering his room for a split second, and then tries to make a run for it. As he leaves his room, he hears a man running up the stairs from his basement. HailFire is desperately trying to remove the barricade from his front door as the man enters the room. The door is finally clear. As HailFire undoes the chain on his door and inserts the key for his deadbolt lock, the man pulls the trigger. The door is painted with the blood of HailFire as he is shot in the back.

Echo is walking down the street and sees a man standing on the corner. Which, of course, is otherwise ordinary. The man is wearing a suit and tie. Which, too, is otherwise uninteresting. Echo, however, notices something about him and it catches his eye. It is as if he had seen this particular gentleman before. Echo has, indeed, seen this gentlemen before. Of course, this still seems quite mundane. However, the extraordinary thing about this was that for Echo, it shouldn't be possible that he is able to see this particular man. Echo walks closer to get a better look. The man looks in Echo's direction briefly, but does not move. Echo needs to know if this man is indeed who he thinks he is. The man is indifferent to EcHo's approach and puts his hands in his pockets. At point blank range, Echo looks at the man's face to confirm his suspicions. The man turns and faces Echo. Very similar. But not quite there. The man pulls a gun out of his jacket and shoots Echo in the head and walks away.

"I am not yet strong, but you... you shall make me strong." FatalException in his mind is still trying to unravel the chain of events that got him to be here as the mafia said those words, looking into his eyes. He strains against the rope and duct tape binding him to the chair, but cannot break his bonds. "Let us begin," smiles his captor. His captors lays his hands on FatalException's shoulders. FatalException screams in agony as his life is drained out of him. The mafia laughs and continues until FatalException is on the edge of unconsciousness. His head hangs low in the chair as he struggles to breathe.

The mafia man then does something unexpected. He releases FatalException's bonds. "You are free to go... if you can." The mafia laughs quietly to himself. FatalException looks at his arms. No more restraints. He looks at his free hands. He notices that they are bleeding for some reason. He rose from the chair. Slowly. It was difficult. Ordinarily, FatalException could run several miles and barely break a sweat. But for some reason, tonight was different. It took a monumental effort merely to stand. Just to breathe. The mafia man is delighted as FatalException falls over and his head hits the ground. "What have you done to me?" asks FatalException in a weak and dying voice. "Something like this" grins the mafia as he lays hands upon FatalException once more and takes his life from him.

As the fates of both good men and bad men carried out their courses in a dark and twisted night, WoAHorde slept. He did not toss. He did not turn. He silently waited for his shining moment. Then it was interrupted. He heard a crash from his basement and jolted up from his cozy bed. He could hear someone sprinting up the stairs. He opened up his window, the rain now splashing in, and looked down, considering the prospects of making the two and half story jump. Then he heard the cellar door open accompanied by the smashing of glass. He was tempted to go and see what had happened, but he knew that was not the right decision. He began to hear a hideous cackle coming closer to him and forced himself to make the leap to the earth below. WoAHorde slowly gathered himself back to his feet, and began to limp away; making his best attempt to jog. A thud of similar sound to his own followed shortly thereafter, but there was no scream in pain like he had given. The footsteps then began to follow as well, their sound coming closer and closer, until WoAHorde was finally tackled from behind.

A scuffle began to ensue until WoAHorde was cut over the cheek by a piece of glass that his reaper had carried along with him. WoAHorde quickly changed his body language from resistant to pleading, as the sharp glass was slowly placed underneath his neck. The unshameful killer then came in closer and licked the blood from WoAHorde's wound. He took some time to pant and then recited, as if it were a quote of Shakespeare, "Delectable". Swiftly, the throat of WoAHorde was slashed, and the night had reached its end.

The sun rises and shines upon the nine bodies that now sit in the middle of the town. The beacon of blood continues to grow.
The town gathers into the town hall. Just as they enter, the following message is broadcast: Dont trust NerdyTeddy or evildesk. Its another conspiracy and if you listen to them your going to regret it.

** DAY TWO START **
Please vote for the second candidate to be killed. Strict activity bans will be enforced.
(Note that Paralyzer was changed from orange to brown because Bell Ringer was already using orange.)

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Oct 24 2008, 9:19 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Oct 24 2008, 9:12 pm Vi3t-X Post #293

It seems Echo always dies in Mafia.

None.

Oct 24 2008, 9:14 pm Echo Post #294

Quote from Vi3t-X
It seems Echo always dies in Mafia.
Yeah.. First night in SEN Mafia and Speed Mafia...

None.

Oct 24 2008, 9:16 pm Phobos Post #295

Are you sure about that?

Go town, kick the shit out of Mafians
/rock on

this is signature

Oct 24 2008, 9:19 pm Moose Post #296

We live in a society.

I totally remembered Broadcast. <_<

Oct 24 2008, 9:24 pm Fisty Post #297

Wow...we're so fucked.

None.

Oct 24 2008, 9:39 pm WoAHorde Post #298

3 of the new roles unused and untested. :(

None.

Oct 24 2008, 10:08 pm DrunkenNoodle Post #299

Weren't only two special roles kill? o_O
Edit: Nevermind, I forgot about Krayzee. =/

None.

Oct 24 2008, 10:26 pm Fisty Post #300

Quote from WoAHorde
3 of the new roles unused and untested. :(
This is what scares me, we have lost half of our special roles already, and the Mafia are still unharmed.

EDIT: Awesome, 300th post :D

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1733 >
  Back to forum