Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Forum update
Forum update
Aug 8 2008, 7:38 pm
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Aug 8 2008, 10:42 pm Forsaken Archer Post #21

Quote from Kaias
Also look at this post with Carbonite skin.
http://www.staredit.net/topic/2342/0/
Something has some boundary issues.
It's his continual use of underscore instead of a line. He should convert it to the [/ line ] code

Quote from Falkoner
Seriously, what did you do to minerals?

Also, I noticed the DLDB staff lounge now works properly with different icon set, thanks :)
Nothing yet to minerals, though I may have restored the old code because I was too lazy to put moose's code in as temp. They will be erased anyways.
They still exist, just not shown in topics anymore.

Quote from Money
To make things less annoying :)

Whats the other box for on your forums?

And I like the new Online / Offline images, but the image button could be redone.
That box was always there. It is for topic icons.
I know they need to be redone, anyone is welcome to try.

Quote from Kaias
Also multiquote still doesn't work and now it looks even worse because it writes out Multi quote instead of the selected button graphic.

I would suggest moving the contact and online status above the avatar. It looks kinda tacky as is.

And I'm I just retarded or was reputation always there? What is this?
It used to work, I'll look at it. Fixed the image issue.
Reputation was always there. Just not used.

Quote from Kaias
At least in the Global Shoutbox Page, clicking on the page number is totally borked.
2 sends to 12
3 to 22
4 to 32
33 to 322
I didn't fuck with it, but I'll look at it later.

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
:D IE6 now shows the signature properly (after 3 lines it would spill to the left.)

Minerals/Karma == removed?

YAY! Green icons work again! <3

Why is signature unchecked by default?
Signature should no longer be unchecked by default before you wrote that. Tell me if it's still happening and how.

Quote from KyleIs1337
Did the triggers never work or are they not working right now?
They never worked. Hover over available bbcode. They are crossed out.

None.

Aug 8 2008, 10:52 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Why is signature unchecked by default?
Signature should no longer be unchecked by default before you wrote that. Tell me if it's still happening and how.
I think I have an idea.

*test*
Ok, it is fixed. I was thinking maybe Edit had to do with it since I kept editing that post.

Yeah, I just edited a few more times and it is staying.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 9 2008, 4:46 am Matt Burch Post #23

The report button is not on the line. However, the edit button is.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2008, 4:46 am by Matt Burch. Reason: Adding information.

None.

Aug 9 2008, 2:46 pm Forsaken Archer Post #24

MOAR:
  • Bug fix: Multi-quote (and actually, all javascript related functions that relied on cookies)
  • Bug fix: Attach bbcode
  • Bug fix: display issues with report button, attachments, edit by line
Anything else (besides trigger bbcode and IE sucking major penis)?

None.

Aug 9 2008, 9:16 pm Symmetry Post #25

Dungeon Master

What's this:

http://www.staredit.net/forums/30/

And, when I go into a forum, the icon is always colourless even if there are unread topics.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 9 2008, 9:51 pm Forsaken Archer Post #26

The projects forum is a placeholder atm for forums dedicated to big mapping / modding projects and programs (such as, we used to have one for scmdraft).
Fixed the icon thing (was intentional for testing, forgot to reverse it :blush: ) thanks

There's still a problem with attaching signatures it seems, I'll look at that tomorrow.
Edit: Problem with some bbcode being parsed, for some reason.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2008, 10:54 pm by isolatedpurity.

None.

Aug 10 2008, 1:26 am ClansAreForGays Post #27

I can't delete really old attachments

Aug 10 2008, 3:19 am Fierce Post #28

Added: Clan/Project forums now have the ability to be listed as normal forums via settings

Won't work for me, it only allows 1 id.

None.

Aug 10 2008, 6:14 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #29

👻 👾 👽 💪

http://www.staredit.net/82029/
Some things still aren't attaching signatures. I tried editing that and checking it, but it stayed unchecked. If you look two posts up, my signature is there.

Ew. This post also doesn't have a sig.

Aug 10 2008, 6:15 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

Test. (Seeing if a new post does.)

New post has sig... Edit isn't removing it...

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 10 2008, 7:13 am Forsaken Archer Post #31

yeah,the signature thing is kinda weird ;o

None.

Aug 10 2008, 6:15 pm Forsaken Archer Post #32

I believe I fixed the signature & bbcode thing. It involved fast reply.

Quote from Fierce
Added: Clan/Project forums now have the ability to be listed as normal forums via settings

Won't work for me, it only allows 1 id.
Fixed this too.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 10 2008, 6:20 pm by isolatedpurity.

None.

Aug 10 2008, 7:55 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #33

👻 👾 👽 💪

Clicking the Unread dot on a topic you've never read returns an SQL error.

Example:
A Staredit Network error has occured:
Query failed : SELECT * from forums_posts WHERE p_tid=4092 AND p_status=1 ORDER BY p_time LIMIT -20, 20
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

Please contact administration with all the details.

Aug 10 2008, 8:22 pm Brontobyte Post #34

I just made a post in this topic. http://www.staredit.net/topic/4133/unread/#special

Nothing too special, but when I looked at the time stamp on the original topic post it was 6 minutes ago from when I last refreshed. The funny part is, when I looked at the member KyleIs1337, his online/offline picture was stating that he was offline. I saw shouts from him within 2 minutes of my refresh. I go to his profile and it says that he is offline and was last online 36 minutes ago. Bug? Idk.

None.

Aug 10 2008, 11:45 pm Brontobyte Post #35

Sometimes when you click on the latest post on the forum page, it doesn't bring you to the last made post in that topic.

None.

Aug 13 2008, 6:38 pm Doodle77 Post #36

I don't like how name/date/post# are in big text and user titles are in normal sized next now

None.

Aug 13 2008, 6:42 pm Moose Post #37

We live in a society.

I put Carbonite's text sizes (prior to update) on all of the skins once. Everyone appeared and whined that it was too small.

Aug 13 2008, 6:47 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #38

I have to agree with Doodle..

None.

Aug 13 2008, 7:23 pm Demented Shaman Post #39

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
I put Carbonite's text sizes (prior to update) on all of the skins once. Everyone appeared and whined that it was too small.
Well I wasn't here for that but I would have whined back at them. So here I appear AND IM WHINING AND AGREEING WITH DOODLE. THE FONT CHANGE SUX.

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I have to agree with Doodle..
OMG DTBK AGREES. YOU MUST OBEY.

None.

Aug 14 2008, 11:36 am Brontobyte Post #40

Quote from name:devilesk
[quote=name:Mini Moose 2707]I put Carbonite's text sizes (prior to update) on all of the skins once. Everyone appeared and whined that it was too small.
Well I wasn't here for that but I would have whined back at them. So here I appear AND IM WHINING AND AGREEING WITH DOODLE. THE FONT CHANGE SUX.

I actually like the idea of bigger names/post time stamps. It puts more emphasis on the users name rather then just having it look like the others. (Oh and the name color helps. :))

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum