Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Forum update
Forum update
Aug 8 2008, 7:38 pm
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 2 3

Aug 14 2008, 11:52 am Symmetry Post #41

Dungeon Master

I was going to hold off on complaining about text size because Moose knows I do it too much, but now that other people are saying it I am adding that I despise the larger text too :P

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 14 2008, 10:07 pm Falkoner Post #42

Yeah, links are small right now, and the text is often too big, like on titles.

None.

Aug 14 2008, 10:33 pm Demented Shaman Post #43

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from name:devilesk
[quote=name:Mini Moose 2707]I put Carbonite's text sizes (prior to update) on all of the skins once. Everyone appeared and whined that it was too small.
Well I wasn't here for that but I would have whined back at them. So here I appear AND IM WHINING AND AGREEING WITH DOODLE. THE FONT CHANGE SUX.

I actually like the idea of bigger names/post time stamps. It puts more emphasis on the users name rather then just having it look like the others. (Oh and the name color helps. :))
Emphasis shouldn't be on who the poster. It should be on what the actual post is. THATS THE PROBLEM WITH SEN TODAY. YOU NUBS DONT ACTUAL READ. I THINK THE FONT FOR POSTS SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY 18.

None.

Aug 15 2008, 10:08 pm Brontobyte Post #44

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
I put Carbonite's text sizes (prior to update) on all of the skins once. Everyone appeared and whined that it was too small.
Well I wasn't here for that but I would have whined back at them. So here I appear AND IM WHINING AND AGREEING WITH DOODLE. THE FONT CHANGE SUX.

I actually like the idea of bigger names/post time stamps. It puts more emphasis on the users name rather then just having it look like the others. (Oh and the name color helps. :))
Emphasis shouldn't be on who the poster. It should be on what the actual post is. THATS THE PROBLEM WITH SEN TODAY. YOU NUBS DONT ACTUAL READ. I THINK THE FONT FOR POSTS SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY 18.

Well when you have to decrypt the users post to understand it, you can't blame some for getting the main intentions of the poster confused.

[quote]Emphasis shouldn't be on who the poster.

Horrific grammar train wrecks like this one above, may get someone confused. If you can't portray your ideas in a nice clean method, don't post. :P *Expects someone to dig up a shit load of bad grammar posts* :shifty:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum