Jul 30 2008, 10:14 pm
By: KrayZee
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Jul 31 2008, 10:52 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #21

What's up with hosting it 24/7? Instead of hosting it on just one night? Lol

None.

Jul 31 2008, 11:02 pm Moose Post #22

We live in a society.

Oh yeah, this reminds I need to get someone to run 24/7 ops for op SEN. I never followed through on that. :P

Aug 1 2008, 2:06 am 49281358723941702706 Post #23

Oh yeah, this reminds I need to get someone to run 24/7 ops for op SEN. I never followed through on that.
You should recruit whoever runs clan oo's channel. (Or else take a risk) They are the only people I see online on an extremly regular basis.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 2:12 am ClansAreForGays Post #24

channel clan oo is actually where you will find most senners, it's the new op sen. The WC3 bot hosting it isn't as stable as you make it out to be though.

Aug 1 2008, 2:16 am KrayZee Post #25

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I wouldn't feel comfortable in a channel where krazy held a ban hammer.
Eh? I haven't kicked anyone lately... Just because it's me doesn't mean I'm gonna be an asshole. And kicking only happened once.

Quote from Falkoner
Wait a minute... Since his bot is for W3, is it possible for me to get the same name, for SC?

EDIT: Just tried it, didn't work, is it because of his bot, or someone else has the account?
It's the only way to give ops to my WarCraft III bot.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 3:49 am Twitch Post #26

Quote from ClansAreForGays
channel clan oo is actually where you will find most senners, it's the new op sen. The WC3 bot hosting it isn't as stable as you make it out to be though.
This is because Solar won't use NF bot :(.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 7:15 am Centreri Post #27

Relatively ancient and inactive

A bit.. arrogant wasteful to use a new channel for the same thing as always. Stop trying to boost the phantom and uberena problem to catastrophic proportions. When we play, it means people want to play, amirite? So, before you spout about how it killed Map Night, say how come people join, then.

I don't see anything new here. If people want to play Phantom or Uberena, they'll host it. You don't like those games, so you'll whine about how I killed map night. If they want to play some other game, they'll host that. You're just trying to make everyone who enjoys Uberena or Phantom feel guilty :lol: . I'll reiterate that I haven't been to the last three Map Nights, so ya' can't blame meh.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 4:14 pm KrayZee Post #28

Quote from Centreri
A bit.. arrogant wasteful to use a new channel for the same thing as always. Stop trying to boost the phantom and uberena problem to catastrophic proportions. When we play, it means people want to play, amirite? So, before you spout about how it killed Map Night, say how come people join, then.

I don't see anything new here. If people want to play Phantom or Uberena, they'll host it. You don't like those games, so you'll whine about how I killed map night. If they want to play some other game, they'll host that. You're just trying to make everyone who enjoys Uberena or Phantom feel guilty :lol: . I'll reiterate that I haven't been to the last three Map Nights, so ya' can't blame meh.
There is no need for you to argue here. You are calling yourself 'people', speak for yourself. Map Night is suppose to allow players play map of what they made, playing something different all the time instead of gathering people EVERYONE YOU FUCKING KNOW to the same god damn lousy map every fucking Friday. There are many who are annoyed by you because of you hosting Phantom and Uberena occasionally and very frequently. StarCraft is StarCraft, and it isn't WarCraft III: Frozen Throne is as Defense of the Ancients. Leave StarCraft be StarCraft, not StarCraft is Phantom.

Second Centreri, you are practically ignoring by whatever I said and argued to you about your ways of "Map Night". The whole point of this channel is to organize players from either SEN or Battle Net to actually play what "Map Night" is suppose to be years ago. Not a gathering and I hardly see you ever lose in Phantom. And you don't get it, you just immediately ask me to play Phantom from the friends list. I mean really, how the hell can you let others host their maps if you won't let them since you are just inviting them to play Phantom?

None.

Aug 1 2008, 4:36 pm Moose Post #29

We live in a society.

It sucks that the "Create" feature for hosting maps on Battle.net appears to only work for Centreri but not the "many" people angry at the repetitive game choices.
Perhaps even worse is that Centreri is apparently using some sort of hacks that enable more than 8 people to join his games of Phantom and Uberena, leaving nobody for KrayZee to play with.
[/sardonic]

Aug 1 2008, 4:50 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

I'd host 24/7 bot if my computer wasn't so slow...

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 1 2008, 5:00 pm KrayZee Post #31

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
It sucks that the "Create" feature for hosting maps on Battle.net appears to only work for Centreri but not the "many" people angry at the repetitive game choices.
Perhaps even worse is that Centreri is apparently using some sort of hacks that enable more than 8 people to join his games of Phantom and Uberena, leaving nobody for KrayZee to play with.
[/sardonic]
It works, but whenever I ask people to join, they stay in the channel with Centreri...

None.

Aug 1 2008, 5:10 pm Moose Post #32

We live in a society.

So, either you're lying when you say that there are many people who do not want to play those games (they would join yours) or when you say that Centreri is incorrect about what people want to play.

Aug 1 2008, 5:15 pm Vi3t-X Post #33

Does this mean Centreri > Sentreri > KrAzY? :omfg:

None.

Aug 1 2008, 5:25 pm KrayZee Post #34

Quote from Vi3t-X
Does this mean Centreri > Sentreri > KrAzY? :omfg:
No.

So, either you're lying when you say that there are many people who do not want to play those games (they would join yours) or when you say that Centreri is incorrect about what people want to play.
Technically, it's because Centreri asked them first... And besides, it depends who it is and what they'd like to do. The ones that I mention that does not want to play Phantom either plays a game with themselves along with one or two other people and the map can hardly play under the recommendation or they just don't want to play because of they were often fed up and tired of Centreri's way of hosting Phantom every Friday night.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 5:28 pm Vi3t-X Post #35

Never the less, we could prove him wrong by hosting some other map, Tron for example. Or we could just tell him to keep playing War3... Lots of solutions, you just aren't making use of them.

Host one of your maps. ^^

None.

Aug 1 2008, 5:30 pm KrayZee Post #36

Quote from Vi3t-X
Never the less, we could prove him wrong by hosting some other map, Tron for example. Or we could just tell him to keep playing War3... Lots of solutions, you just aren't making use of them.

Host one of your maps. ^^
Tron is limited to four players, it may split Map Night where "Phantom" takes double of that. WarCraft III, I doubt he'd get on WarCraft III at "Friday Nights". And my maps, not only that I'm busy but you can easily see my concept maps in the download database to see a peek of what I am making.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 5:37 pm Moose Post #37

We live in a society.

Split Map Night? Isn't that your goal? If the idea is to play something different all the time, then Map Night is supposed to be split. :P

Aug 1 2008, 5:48 pm KrayZee Post #38

Split Map Night? Isn't that your goal? If the idea is to play something different all the time, then Map Night is supposed to be split. :P
The goal is to gather everyone allowing them to play what they want except Phantom or any way of overplaying the same map over and over again. Map Night back then was like this, just without the Phantom prohibition. Yet the definition of split that I'm talking about is that the Map Night that Centreri was somehow 'in charge' is a Map Night that splits everyone apart by not liking what is going on. Not a two separate maps being hosting on Map Night kind of split.

Remember, Phantom is open to eight slots and as always, Centreri always plays it six to seven players and giving himself a free expedition site for his satisfactory. Not only that but dragging six to seven players to the same map over and over again will "SPLIT" Map Night and there's either going to be a long stalemate lasting for hours or Centreri is the remaining winner.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 6:14 pm Falkoner Post #39

The main problem is that Phantom and Uberena drag away most of the players at Map Night, and since they are both such long games, those people are taken away long enough that the rest of the players often just leave since no one is around to play with. It really does ruin the map night, and while yes, I usually manage to host a good 5-6 maps of my own, map night could continue for hours, but then one game of Phantom gets hosted and then it ends.

None.

Aug 1 2008, 8:31 pm Twitch Post #40

The problem/s I have been seeing at the last 2 map nights I went too were this,
1.When someone like myself or whoever else could host offers hosting something other then Uberena,phantom,or any other melee like game they just say no or get bitchy.
2.They make games like phantom last longer then needed because of them protecting people.Sometimes they will be fming each other going hey I am phantom lets team up then go 1v1.

I like games like Uberena when everyone plays fair and has fun.I dislike it when they ruin the fun.
With having another map night channel we can play what we want,when we want, and how we want.(speaking of mapnight anyone for Infantry Wars?)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum