Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Clans
Clans
Sep 11 2007, 11:10 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 2 3 411 >

Sep 13 2007, 9:48 am Forsaken Archer Post #21

I'll work on the whole clan thing soon.
I didn't realize that a clan wouldn't have a tag...
People might be in two different clans...
Or that you'd want to disable your clan tags...

:)

None.

Sep 13 2007, 8:49 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from isolatedpurity
People might be in two different clans...
Or that you'd want to disable your clan tags...
Yeah, sorry about those. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 14 2007, 3:42 am The Starport Post #23

I have no farting clue how you're gonna manage multiple clan tags. :P Guess you'll have to force them to pick the one they want to use at any given time. Like avatars.

None.

Sep 14 2007, 3:43 am Demented Shaman Post #24

Just make it so you can only be in one clan at a time, but you can leave that clan so you can join another.

None.

Sep 14 2007, 4:08 am PvT Post #25

Hey farty since ur in clan mm can i be leader for O) :D

None.

Sep 15 2007, 12:00 am Zergblender Post #26

Clan DyNe, no tags at all.
Still a good mapmakers clan
and the people in it are nice.

This is IMO.

None.

Sep 15 2007, 12:13 am Forsaken Archer Post #27

Quote from Tuxedo-Templar
I have no farting clue how you're gonna manage multiple clan tags. :P Guess you'll have to force them to pick the one they want to use at any given time. Like avatars.
Honestly, I have no clue yet. But I haven't really been thinking about it. Changing the system to allow a member to join two clans will be enough work as it is. ;o

None.

Sep 15 2007, 1:01 am Clokr_ Post #28

Quote from isolatedpurity
Quote from Tuxedo-Templar
Honestly, I have no clue yet. But I haven't really been thinking about it. Changing the system to allow a member to join two clans will be enough work as it is. ;o

Tux is right, allowing the user the pick one clan for the tag would be a good idea. You could be in different clans (some of them might have a tag and some of them might not) and you can choose it to display on your nick no tag at all or one of the clans you're in tags (even if the clan doesn't have any tag right now, it could be added later by the leader).

?????

Sep 15 2007, 3:24 am Rawr Post #29

My clan doesn't have a tag but I just made the clan tag )Name( :/ Is there a way that we can have no tag? :\ If so I'd like to do that instead. xP

None.

Sep 15 2007, 10:15 am PvT Post #30

can't u just overlap the tags or something? Like O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

None.

Sep 15 2007, 11:23 am Forsaken Archer Post #31

There will be.

None.

Sep 15 2007, 5:19 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #32

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from PvT
Hey farty since ur in clan mm can i be leader for O) :D
No, Matt already did it (And you have already joined it here.)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 18 2007, 4:57 am PvT Post #33

Well if u told me i woulf of done it...

None.

Sep 18 2007, 7:26 am MasterJohnny Post #34

Why is Matt doing the clan...his activeness is in question :|

I am a Mathematician

Sep 19 2007, 10:46 pm PvT Post #35

Are we going to get clan forums on SEN?

None.

Sep 19 2007, 11:19 pm MasterJohnny Post #36

Maybe. It will be discussed with the other high ranking people...

I am a Mathematician

Sep 19 2007, 11:20 pm Esponeo Post #37

1) Real clans do not allow their members to be in a dozen other clans. Any clan asking for this option should be deleted immediately.
2) You need to add administration rights for clan leaders to modify the clan title or tag, and remove people from the clan.
3) Most of the registered clans so far are not real.
4) Clans should need to be approved by staff.

None.

Sep 19 2007, 11:28 pm fritfrat Post #38

Considering I'm not a member of (U) anymore and nor do I ever plan on actually mapping often enough to become one again, since I still use the account name with the tag, was it right of me to just make it a part of my SEN account name? It's kind of part of my account name and no longer a tag :P

None.

Sep 19 2007, 11:51 pm Esponeo Post #39

Kenoli was all like "Why is his account name FritFrat(U)?"

You should have that removed.

None.

Sep 22 2007, 7:06 pm WoAHorde Post #40

Quote from Esponeo
1) Real clans do not allow their members to be in a dozen other clans. Any clan asking for this option should be deleted immediately.

Clan [MM] is a modding clan, and Clan O) is a mapping clan. Farty does both, and neither of the clans conflict with each other. I fail to see a problem.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 411 >
  Back to forum