Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Assistance > Topic: Need starcraft palette
Need starcraft palette
Jun 26 2008, 1:10 am
By: The Great Yam  

Jul 7 2008, 8:09 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #21

👻 👾 👽 💪

Yes. Same with doors.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 7 2008, 8:13 pm The Great Yam Post #22

Well, how would I made it so SCMDraft would display the traps as disabled?

Also, there appears to be some kind of overlay with the missile traps.

None.

Jul 7 2008, 8:15 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #23

👻 👾 👽 💪

You could set all frames as disabled, or just set the enabled frame as disabled.

This probably would have been easier with iscript. :P

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 7 2008, 8:19 pm The Great Yam Post #24

I did that, but for some reason it really doesn't work.

None.

Jul 22 2008, 12:05 am Scottp45 Post #25

Hey, is there any way to get the pallette working in normal MS Paint? o.0

None.

Jul 23 2008, 7:01 am NirvanaJung Post #26

no, there is no feature for importing and exporting as pallete file
but you can painting with SC pallete by loading SC images or blanked image which have pallete inside of image
for example, get a any image which have SC palletes
i suggest u a image that drawn colour table in the canvas with SC pallete
and paint or composit as you like and save then MS paint save as same pallete to SC pallete

None.

Jul 23 2008, 7:08 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #27

👻 👾 👽 💪

You can save an 8-bit image. You wont be able to directly use the colors, but it will follow the palette.

Jul 24 2008, 3:37 pm Scottp45 Post #28

How exactly do I do that?

None.

Jul 24 2008, 3:43 pm Corbo Post #29

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Right when you select the saving options change you BMP output format from 24-bit BMP to 256 color 8-bit bitmap.
I figured that sometimes that doesn't work. I recommend having BMPs saved on 256 color and then pasten over another bmp from an starcraft GRP. That's what I used to do anyway, sometimes saving as 8-bit didn't work at all and I came up with that solution.

fuck you all

Jul 24 2008, 8:29 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

Find an image that already has the SC palette. If you want, I can upload one.

Options
  Back to forum