Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: "FUCK YOU ALL"
"FUCK YOU ALL"
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 13 2008, 2:18 am
By: Syphon
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6

May 20 2008, 9:42 pm mikelat Post #101

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from name:Yoshi
What the hell did he do wrong anyways? Did he kick you in the shins? Destroy your sand castles? Stole your rake?
AND HE STOLE MY VIRGINITY!

Oh wait never mind. :|
No that was me.

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
What the hell did he do wrong anyways? Did he kick you in the shins? Destroy your sand castles? Stole your rake?
He was a dick to people and used the excuse 'I'm a mod, the rules don't apply to me' to get away with it.
Alright. I didn't really witness his actions so I just wanted to know. Thank you.

None.

May 20 2008, 10:47 pm Vi3t-X Post #102

Quote from Corbo
This is a great time to close this, Esponeo.

None.

May 21 2008, 12:39 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #103

👻 👾 👽 💪

Syphon is one of the best veterans of the community. SEN is having trouble as it is keeping good people here and running out every last productive and contributive member just takes the cake. Bravo guys.
Productive how? He started a lot... and as far as I know he only finished like 1 mod and that is it.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 21 2008, 1:53 am The Starport Post #104

Its so great how everyones stabbing him in the back. It reminds me of when I left SEN and there was this same reaction from people, OMG YOSHI SUX SEN IS BESTER WITHOUT HIM LULZ.

Syphon is one of the best veterans of the community. SEN is having trouble as it is keeping good people here and running out every last productive and contributive member just takes the cake. Bravo guys.
I'd just chalk it up as another example of community mutual respect issues, and move on. Lots of people are just having a hard time putting up with one another, lately.

Agree to disagree, bitches.

None.

May 21 2008, 1:57 am DT_Battlekruser Post #105

Lately?

None.

May 21 2008, 2:47 am The Starport Post #106

Well, a lot of noticeable ones have been occurring lately, at least. Certainly isn't anything new. :P

None.

May 21 2008, 7:52 pm dumbducky Post #107

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Productive how? He started a lot... and as far as I know he only finished like 1 mod and that is it.
2 :mad:

He did give a lot of help though.

tits

May 23 2008, 12:45 am mikelat Post #108

Kicking him out was a mistake. Praising his departure is a bigger one. Nuff said.

None.

May 23 2008, 1:16 am Demented Shaman Post #109

Kicking him out was a mistake. Praising his departure is a bigger one. Nuff said.
I bet Syphon is secretly Yoshi in disguise and always has been. Now he's going to ban all the people that are happy Syphon was kicked out. I'm on to you, Yoshi, or should I say Syphon! :O

None.

May 23 2008, 1:59 am Dapperdan Post #110

Syphon wasn't kicked out...?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6
  Back to forum