Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Weird Food Effects
Weird Food Effects
Apr 15 2008, 9:11 am
By: The Starport
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Apr 20 2008, 4:06 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #61

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Echo
The carbonation. Especially sprite when you just gulp it down quickly. That's why no one can really chug soda.
I once drank a soda so fast that it was fizzing back up my throat. It isn't hard to chug. :P (If it wazn't fizzing up my throat, it sure felt like it. I kept having to swallow it back down.)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 20 2008, 5:01 am candle12345 Post #62

The process of carbonation creates carbonic acid, which when agitated, becomes CO2 and H2O. [So Carbonic acid is H2CO3]

Where else would all of that CO2 come from?

The sugar, as well as carbonic acid is what eats your teeth [there's something else in coke too, which makes it stronger, but I can't remember]

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:05 am Rantent Post #63

Your teeth are full of OH bonds that are easily pulled off by acids, but that doesn't decay teeth. Acids simply remove an outer covering, which allows sugars to get in and lay a spot for bacteria. Most acids alone don't do anything to teeth. (As a side note, fluoride toothpaste works by removing the OH bonds and replacing them if F bonds, which are harder to pull off.)
And the acid your probably thinking of is Phosphoric acid, which removes rust, (by a similar mechanism that it removes OH's from teeth.) but that doesn't dig deep into teeth.

The best advice is to brush so bacteria doesn't start building up.

None.

Apr 20 2008, 11:58 am Clokr_ Post #64

Actually bacteria doesn't dig directly into the teeth. They eat the suggar and convert it into acids by extracting its energy. Those acids make the pH drop and the low pH dissolves teeth.
I find funny that cavities are actually created by the bacteria crap.

?????

Apr 20 2008, 12:15 pm candle12345 Post #65

Yeah, they're like humans! Destroying by waste.

None.

Apr 20 2008, 4:39 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #66

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from candle12345
The process of carbonation creates carbonic acid, which when agitated, becomes CO2 and H2O. [So Carbonic acid is H2CO3]

Where else would all of that CO2 come from?
Water existing creates carbonic acid. And you exhale CO2 (and, of course, whatever gasses were not absorbed by your lungs. :P)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum