Members you Fondly Remember
Apr 6 2008, 10:40 pm
By: Syphon
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 17 >

Feb 2 2010, 12:32 am Fire_Kame Post #281

wth is starcraft

Quote from @:@

Firekame! <3

i hope this post doesn't get deleted for sexual content or w/e bs they can come up with

AAHHH! Hi! :D Its good to say hi to you and stuff. :3

Feb 2 2010, 12:37 am Super Duper Post #282

This guy made me laugh with his 1 post.

None.

Mar 30 2016, 3:30 pm Fire_Kame Post #283

wth is starcraft

ARISE MY CHAMPION!

with the return of clokr_ I am suddenly aware of how much I miss BeeR Nozomu and @:@ all over again.

Mar 30 2016, 4:47 pm Voyager7456 Post #284

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Jesus, if this topic were a child, it'd be entering the third grade by now.

I miss a bunch of people.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 7 2016, 2:29 am @:@ Post #285

Quote from Fire_Kame
ARISE MY CHAMPION!

with the return of clokr_ I am suddenly aware of how much I miss BeeR Nozomu and @:@ all over again.

We're on the same nostalgic schedule.

None.

Apr 7 2016, 2:40 am Fire_Kame Post #286

wth is starcraft

Today is a good day.

May 19 2016, 11:40 pm RIVE Post #287

Just Here For The Pie

While she is on the same page as this post: Super Duper.

None.

May 20 2016, 12:57 am payne Post #288

:payne:

Jesus guys... how did I read this WHOLE thread, but found only ONCE the names of Lethal_Illusion, Kenoli, and qPirateKing? And not even once did I see Kaias.
(U)Bolt_Head and Moogle are great names too, but that was mentioned quite a few times already.
Also, why the hell is Fire_Kame listed so often in here? Unless "Kame" was someone else? /jealous

Quote from Aster
Rayne
I actually thought for a second that someone mentioned me.
:sad:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 20 2016, 1:05 am by payne.

May 20 2016, 1:05 am LoveLess Post #289

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from payne
Jesus guys... how did I read this WHOLE thread, but found only ONCE the names of Lethal_Illusion, Kenoli, and qPirateKing? And not even once did I see Kaias.
(U)Bolt_Head and Moogle are great names too, but that was mentioned quite a few times already.
Also, why the hell is Fire_Kame listed so often in here? Unless "Kame" was someone else?

Quote from Aster
Rayne
I actually thought for a second that someone mentioned me.
:sad:

Not really older members that you have to remember, they were around for a long time and stayed pretty active. qpk was more socially active in the later years too.

Lethal and Kaias were names that didn't get much attention until the later half of this decade as well.

None.

May 20 2016, 2:58 am Fire_Kame Post #290

wth is starcraft

Quote from payne
Also, why the hell is Fire_Kame listed so often in here? Unless "Kame" was someone else? /jealous

Bitch I'm fabulous.

May 20 2016, 3:22 am payne Post #291

:payne:

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from payne

Bitch I'm fabulous.
Devilesk > Fire_Kame.

May 20 2016, 3:50 am Fire_Kame Post #292

wth is starcraft

Quote from payne
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from payne

Bitch I'm fabulous.
Devilesk > Fire_Kame.

Ok.

May 20 2016, 4:09 am Heinermann Post #293

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

We should get together and play some UMS when the new patch comes out. I'll invite MrrLL and YoshiDaSniper.

May 27 2016, 1:07 am dumbducky Post #294

Yoshi is still alive? I went to his website to see if Latova was ever released and it seems to not exist anymore.

May 27 2016, 3:05 pm ClansAreForGays Post #295

Quote from Heinermann
MrrLL
omg.

May 28 2016, 3:29 am Kaias Post #296

qPirateKing, fishgold, Vrael, JaFF, Kenoli, Tuxedo-Templar, Cinolt, Fwop_

Quote from payne

This thread started around the time I stopped lurking and made this account and I was never very active on the social forums of SEN.

Roy, Nuderaider, Ahli, Farty, Falkoner, DT_Battlecruiser, Minimoose, Devourer, lil-inferno, jjf. Anyone who was active helping out in Map Making Assistance and UMS Theories and Ideas.

None.

May 28 2016, 12:48 pm Moose Post #297

We live in a society.

Quote from Heinermann
We should get together and play some UMS when the new patch comes out. I'll invite MrrLL and YoshiDaSniper.
Some of us still play. You could just play with us instead of waiting for a patch. You could even invite them, too.

May 28 2016, 5:35 pm Fire_Kame Post #298

wth is starcraft

Quote from dumbducky
Yoshi is still alive? I went to his website to see if Latova was ever released and it seems to not exist anymore.

Yoshi is still alive and he's doing very well last I talked to him. Latova really jump started his career. It's been a while since we've chatted but the past few times it's been nothing but good news :)

Jul 24 2016, 11:40 pm Bar Refaeli Post #299

Echo

None.

Sep 2 2016, 4:31 am Esponeo Post #300

I'd be interested in hearing about talented people who haven't turned out to be total fuckups.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 17 >
  Back to forum