Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Clan Dyne!
Clan Dyne!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 28 2008, 7:39 pm
By: LoveLess
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Mar 28 2008, 11:56 pm LoveLess Post #21

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Good = Yay!
Bad = Cool!

None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:30 am lil-Inferno Post #22

Just here for the pie

Quote from devilesk
Quote from LoveLess
Quote from UNORiGiNAL
Lovel you make this clan sound like a cult.
...Is that good or bad?
Define "good" and "bad".
I'm going to define every word I ever say.

Mar 29 2008, 12:40 am Falkoner Post #23

Yeah, with devilisk around, it seems like we are going
to have to...

None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:41 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #24

👻 👾 👽 💪

o noze. You forgot to define Devilisk. :C

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 29 2008, 12:43 am Falkoner Post #25

Fixed :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 29 2008, 12:57 am by Falkoner.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:48 am mikelat Post #26

So devilesk is "a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25."

Wait... is that flaming? I can't tell.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:53 am Falkoner Post #27

Neither can I :P

None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:56 am The Starport Post #28

Quote from LoveLess
Good = Yay!
Bad = Cool!
I lol'd.

Quote from Yoshi
So devilesk is "a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25."

Define "flaming".

:lol:

None.

Mar 29 2008, 2:46 am candle12345 Post #29

How do you steal members from another clan. You make th e conscious decision unless your doing that retarded tribes thing where the losing clan gives up a member.
Also, devilesk, shut it.

Flaming
Flaming is a broad term applying to many posting styles. The enumeration below does not necessarily include all types of flaming.
"Constructive Criticism" may at times blur the lines between flame and truth. Such posts are allowed if they remain on topic and contain no other violations. For good examples of proper criticism, read editorial sections in several major newspapers.
Note: While members are allowed to debate, there are limits. No matter how many good points a post has or how true what you're saying is, it can still be a flame. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

Direct Insult: The "F**k you", "You suck", "Go kill yourself" and "You're stupid" type of postings.
Excessive Labeling/Name-Calling: Something such as "You're a hard-headed, hypocritical, egotistical, conservative" is a violation of the rules.
Excessive Arrogance: The "I am better than you" type of post has no place here. Do not go out of your way to put down others or demean them. Reputations naturally lead to opinions; let your actions speak rather than your words.
Fighting Fire with Fire: Flaming back the flamer is not the high road. If you must defend yourself, do so in a calm and mature manner. The flamer's reputation speaks for itself, and your defense is most likely not necessary. You aren't a moderator, but you can report the post someone who is, and they have the power to do something about it.
Indirect Insult, "Subtle/Minor" Flames: This would be the "Shut the f**k up", "Go kill yourself", "Your mom..." type of postings. Attacks on one's character, lifestyle, posting, or use of derogatory terms or abusive language is not allowed. If you win an arguement, don't rub it in.
Incite to Flame, "Trolling": Posts that intentionally or unintentionally will trigger flame or anger others are not allowed. This may be starting a topic about a controversial member or event without giving the original post any thought. Stating that "Mapmaking sucks" that will cause offence on a StarCraft site also fits trolling, as it is likely to provoke an angry response.
Threats: The "I'll break every bone in your body" type of posts are not allowed. We live in a small world, and direct threats will be taken seriously.

There are ways to be honest without being vulgar or vicious. "You're an arrogant prick that should eat poo and die" is just as easily said with "Can you try to be more open-minded, please? You certainly weren't in [quoted post]".
Source
You should really read the FAQs :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 29 2008, 2:51 am by candle12345.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 2:54 am The Starport Post #30

That was a rhetorical request, by the way. :P

None.

Mar 29 2008, 3:00 am candle12345 Post #31

I know :P

None.

Mar 29 2008, 3:57 am LoveLess Post #32

Lol. Although I don't mind having the anti-devilesk discussions, let's try and focus on what we are trying to accomplish here...

None.

Mar 29 2008, 4:06 am Centreri Post #33

Relatively ancient and inactive

All I see here is one person asking for a forum for a clan from which he has only himself as a representative to post for it. You need more people and proof that it's an active clan.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 4:10 am LoveLess Post #34

Quote from Centreri
All I see here is one person asking for a forum for a clan from which he has only himself as a representative to post for it. You need more people and proof that it's an active clan.
Dynasty, drop to your knees and beg ip for the board. Immediately.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 4:15 am Forsaken Archer Post #35

Didn't you have a forum on maplantis that you didn't use?
Twitch: Clan members aren't property you can steal ;o

None.

Mar 29 2008, 4:18 am Centreri Post #36

Relatively ancient and inactive

Nonsense. I do it all the time!

None.

Mar 29 2008, 4:22 am Syphon Post #37

Quote from Yoshi

High five for the proper definition of idiot.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 4:48 am Demented Shaman Post #38

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from devilesk
Quote from LoveLess
Quote from UNORiGiNAL
Lovel you make this clan sound like a cult.
...Is that good or bad?
Define "good" and "bad".
I'm going to define every word I ever say.

Quote from Falkoner

Quote from Falkoner

Quote from Falkoner

Now define the word in those definitions, and don't stop until you arrive at a meaning. Haha.

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Yoshi

High five for the proper definition of idiot.
What is the meaning of "lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation" and "mental age"

None.

Mar 29 2008, 4:56 am Falkoner Post #39

lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation

Means for mental retardation, it used to be considered the worst.

mental age

The intelligence at a certain age.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:09 am Twitch Post #40

Quote from isolatedpurity
Didn't you have a forum on maplantis that you didn't use?
Twitch: Clan members aren't property you can steal ;o
No they are not property but, lets say you have a few friends at your house gaming,and a stranger comes in and says something like come to my place we got such and such and they leave.That is basically what it is :/.

Anyways it is over now though I worked it out with loveless,and said sorry.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum