Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Clan Dyne!
Clan Dyne!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 28 2008, 7:39 pm
By: LoveLess
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Mar 29 2008, 5:13 am candle12345 Post #41

I support this idea, we're a clan interested in open source mapping, so having a n organised forum for people to look into and know they can see how the maps tick will help others mapping.

Lol, failed grammar. You get my point.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:30 am Demented Shaman Post #42

Quote from Falkoner
lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation

Means for mental retardation, it used to be considered the worst.

mental age

The intelligence at a certain age.
Define mental retardation and intelligence.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:34 am InsolubleFluff Post #43

I vote for Clan Dyne to get a forum, simply because the only arguments truely posed against them so far have been acts of flame and accusations of "member stealing" which isn't really possible seeing as a member is not owned by the clan, an entity formed by the common beliefs of multiple people, however the members that belong to this entity find themselves no longer wishing to place themselves within it, however have alas found another one. Besides unless you're in two clans, you have to leave a clan for a minimal amount of time, whether it be leaving the clan waiting a while then joining or just conciously deciding you wish to leave the clan and in that duration logging off and registering for a new clan or just un-regestering.

Clan Dyne isn't even a disgustingly quality clan, they can produce maps that are fun, and they have a fun personality to them (alas they used to, not been on SC in a while xD)

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:36 am candle12345 Post #44

Thanks for teh support.

Again, we believe in good open source, so we can add to the learning members of the community, and isn't SEN all about learning and trying new things? :D

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:39 am Syphon Post #45

Quote from Shocko
I vote for Clan Dyne to get a forum, simply because the only arguments truely posed against them so far have been acts of flame and accusations of "member stealing" which isn't really possible seeing as a member is not owned by the clan, an entity formed by the common beliefs of multiple people, however the members that belong to this entity find themselves no longer wishing to place themselves within it, however have alas found another one. Besides unless you're in two clans, you have to leave a clan for a minimal amount of time, whether it be leaving the clan waiting a while then joining or just conciously deciding you wish to leave the clan and in that duration logging off and registering for a new clan or just un-regestering.

Clan Dyne isn't even a disgustingly quality clan, they can produce maps that are fun, and they have a fun personality to them (alas they used to, not been on SC in a while xD)

They used their Maplantis forum so little it was deleted.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:40 am candle12345 Post #46

Well then, just brand us now as 'Never deserves a forum'.
Close the thread, tis over.

Shut up devilesk, stop typing. I can see you right there.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:44 am LoveLess Post #47

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Shocko

<3

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Shocko

Actually, I requested it to be removed.

We didn't use it because most of our members didn't believe in going to the forums and two of which were banned from Maplantis. We have more active members now and they are serious about map making, we make serious maps, we have emerged from our closed community and are now accepting members.

That lay it down enough for you?

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:46 am InsolubleFluff Post #48

Rawr / Loveless I don't think you can convince people such as Devilesk or Syphon otherwise of their already decided mind, they are all knowing, they are always right (for the record the eyes are rolling)

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:48 am candle12345 Post #49

Look at em go downhill.

Let's just hope IPs decision isn't influenced too greatly by them.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:48 am LoveLess Post #50

Quote from Shocko
Rawr / Loveless I don't think you can convince people such as Devilesk or Syphon otherwise of their already decided mind, they are all knowing, they are always right (for the record the eyes are rolling)
devilesk never liked me after he failed at trying to stump me when it came to mapping and I never got to know Syphon, so I dunno why they are all </3

None.

Mar 29 2008, 7:00 am Demented Shaman Post #51

Quote from candle12345
Well then, just brand us now as 'Never deserves a forum'.
Close the thread, tis over.

Shut up devilesk, stop typing. I can see you right there.
Haha, "I can see you right there."

devilesk never liked me after he failed at trying to stump me when it came to mapping and I never got to know Syphon, so I dunno why they are all </3
I like how your statement implies that before that event I did not dislike you. Also, that's great you know all the actions and conditions, but mere knowledge of triggering means nothing.

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Shocko

Even when it was used it was full of spam and stupidity.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 29 2008, 7:10 am by devilesk.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 7:06 am candle12345 Post #52

*cough*spam*cough*

Can we get a conclusive answer from IP.
[The MM forums is pretty damn slow atm. So :P]

None.

Mar 29 2008, 7:36 am Corbo Post #53

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Uh... screw you!

You'll never going to achieve what we have done for the community. And people will agree.

I was actually going to support this clan and going to say "hey lets give this a try" but seeing as how they picked on everybody I'll just put thumbs down on this.

Add: Just to be clear I mean modding and forum -wise. Of course we have infiltrates on mapping as well.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 29 2008, 7:48 am by Corbo.

fuck you all

Mar 29 2008, 7:57 am candle12345 Post #54

Jeez, no need to get touchy.
We picked on devilesk for flaming.
We picked on Syphon for being a pain.
I was joking about MM.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 8:14 am LoveLess Post #55

Quote from candle12345
We picked on devilesk for flaming.
devilesk only gives us crap because he doesnt like the people in the clan, namely rawr and myself, thats it. i mean, it's DEVILESK we're talking about here. :-_-:

Quote from candle12345
We picked on Syphon for being a pain.
idk why Syphon is being mean :(

Quote from candle12345
I was joking about MM.
he better be >:(

None.

Mar 29 2008, 11:04 am UNORiGiNAL Post #56

Why don't you just give them there forum? it's not like it's gonna do harm and if they don't use it take it away and then say 'No, Bad dyne no more forum for you.'

None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:29 pm JaFF Post #57

devi is just having his period.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 2:13 pm lil-Inferno Post #58

Just here for the pie

I'm all for Clan Dyne having a forum.

Mar 29 2008, 2:30 pm Centreri Post #59

Relatively ancient and inactive

... Loveless, what active members except you and Candle does Dyne have?

None.

Mar 29 2008, 2:33 pm lil-Inferno Post #60

Just here for the pie

Quote from Centreri
... Loveless, what active members except you and Candle does Dyne have?
Me, but I don't go on SC anymore.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum