Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 990 >

May 17 2008, 3:03 pm Symmetry Post #121

Dungeon Master

Upload it to the DB? What's so hard about that?

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

May 17 2008, 3:21 pm Brontobyte Post #122

Its an extra step that does not need to be taken? :lol: Yeah I guess its not that hard then...

None.

May 18 2008, 1:16 pm Clokr_ Post #123

Set the Mapping menu header to what link?
Probably Tutorials if you love tutorials or Downloads if you love the dldb.

That's on the configure menu page of the CP. The Mapping menu is not called Mapping anymore.

?????

May 18 2008, 8:25 pm Echo Post #124

I have a question.
PM +75
Increases pm space by 75
Cost: 214
3 in stock

PM +150
Increases pm space by 150
Cost: 1122
2 in stock

Can you stack the PM +75 or did you make it unstackable so PM +150's price is justified?

None.

May 18 2008, 8:53 pm Brontobyte Post #125

Quote from Echo
I have a question.
PM +75
Increases pm space by 75
Cost: 214
3 in stock

PM +150
Increases pm space by 150
Cost: 1122
2 in stock

Can you stack the PM +75 or did you make it unstackable so PM +150's price is justified?

There is probably a bug or they are working on it. I remember there was something wrong with the +3 Global Space item and IP made it something like 1500 minerals. :P

None.

May 18 2008, 11:07 pm Falkoner Post #126

Yeah, can you guys tell us when the prices on those are back to normal? I'd love to buy more global space..

None.

May 19 2008, 6:39 am Vrael Post #127

http://www.staredit.net/topic/2857/
Can't Delete Attatchments!

None.

May 24 2008, 1:43 pm Brontobyte Post #128

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: gd warning: product of memory allocation multiplication would exceed INT_MAX, failing operation gracefully in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 98
Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 119

I got this message when I tried to upload a map to the database. It also spammed this message numerous times and didn't stop...

None.

May 26 2008, 4:27 pm Brontobyte Post #129

Yeah yeah, double post...

Compose a message
Errors returned
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.

I hate this message! I just deleted everything and it came up again.... Hax meh up sum moar pmz plz?

0 / 100
PM's left: 0

Nice math skills. :bleh:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 27 2008, 12:00 am by Brontobyte.

None.

May 27 2008, 8:31 pm Moose Post #130

We live in a society.

PMs Left Fix
It's a cheap fix, but it will fix your PMs left count until IP fixes his stuff.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 27 2008, 8:56 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Jun 8 2008, 2:05 am AfterLifeLochie Post #131

Quote from Brontobyte
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: gd warning: product of memory allocation multiplication would exceed INT_MAX, failing operation gracefully in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 98
Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 119

I got this message when I tried to upload a map to the database. It also spammed this message numerous times and didn't stop...
Yet another PHP problem..... :lol:.

None.

Jun 8 2008, 2:49 am adam2new Post #132

My Control Panel -> (Settings) Navigation
Global
Use Menu System?
Turn off if you wish you use the regular two line, pure html navigation menu. Useful if you don't have java enabled or just don't like it.
I'm assuming it should be javascript, not java.

None.

Jun 11 2008, 6:42 am pneumatic Post #133

What exactly does it mean when a user's name is italicized in the "Users reading this topic" list?

None.

Jun 11 2008, 6:55 am poiuy_qwert Post #134

PyMS and ProTRG developer

That they are posting or editing a post.

Jun 12 2008, 1:55 am Brontobyte Post #135

Quote from poiuy_qwert
That they are posting or editing a post.

I love that feature. It lets me be a "Big Brother" in topics/see who is doing what. :shifty:

None.

Jun 13 2008, 5:57 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #136

👻 👾 👽 💪

*nevermind*

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 13 2008, 6:08 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 13 2008, 6:02 pm Polaris Post #137

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

I'm trying to read a topic with 48 replies, but inside it just has the initial post? >.> I tried IE and Fx, but this really doesn't seem like a local thing.

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jun 13 2008, 6:08 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #138

👻 👾 👽 💪

Oh. >.> Wtf is the point of that?
Make it have a *Don't care* option. xC I just wanna read a post.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 13 2008, 7:24 pm Brontobyte Post #139

Quote from Polaris

I'm trying to read a topic with 48 replies, but inside it just has the initial post? >.> I tried IE and Fx, but this really doesn't seem like a local thing.

Oh. >.> Wtf is the point of that?
Make it have a *Don't care* option. xC I just wanna read a post.

I made it like that so you had to vote if you were for or against me using anti hack detection in my map. (I was still going to use it anyways. :lol:) When I set up my topic I made it so that you were forced to vote before you can post any information. :D

None.

Jun 21 2008, 7:11 pm poiuy_qwert Post #140

PyMS and ProTRG developer

Wiki articles can accept a name with a single quote in it on creation, but you can't view the page. For example
http://www.staredit.net/wiki/EUD's

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 990 >
  Back to forum