Shogun

Uhh, you're not trustworthy yet? :P

None.

Mar 6 2008, 1:34 am Ultraviolet Post #642

Trust is hard to obtain in this game.

Mar 6 2008, 2:00 am Dapperdan Post #643

Quote from Vi3t-X
Lynch Me!!! I want minerals!!!

Well, you're rather village idiot, or (and I didn't consider this previously) you're psycho. Although it's possible you're reverse psychology suicide mafia. :ohno:

None.

Mar 6 2008, 5:41 am DT_Battlekruser Post #644

I'm sick of Dan's one-clue-wonder lynches. Especially last game, when they worked it was only because Dan already knew who was mafia, so he could spot the clues.

I might add that I knew Nerdy's role since game start and his death is only further evidence that I'm not mafia, kind of.

What does that prove besides that Nerdy was stupid enough to blindly confide in you again (thank god he's dead)?

In any case, the Detective should investigate NudeRaider and whoever is lynched today. Then he MUST makes his results public; tell either me, or if you don't trust me, lil-Inferno or Chu should count as people we can trust. If one is mafia (namely the one we lynch today - which should be Heegu) it will help with the statistical analysis.

None.

Mar 6 2008, 6:25 am Laser Dude Post #645

I wish I'd signed up. I see so much interesting stuff but I'm not allowed to say anything about it. :(

None.

Mar 6 2008, 9:51 am Paravin. Post #646

Quote from Laser Dude
I wish I'd signed up. I see so much interesting stuff but I'm not allowed to say anything about it. :(

Ownd

None.

Mar 6 2008, 12:33 pm Vi3t-X Post #647

Yes, I am a revese psychic. WTF? I am a townie. Besides, if I was Mafia don't you think I'd know everyone and kill you? Do these points mean nothing? Or are YOU trying to trick us into YOUR mafia scheme?

None.

Mar 6 2008, 5:06 pm Hynk Post #648

As of the moment, I vote for Heegu

None.

Mar 6 2008, 7:04 pm Moose Post #649

We live in a society.

Quote from Laser Dude
You can always IM me. ;)

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
In any case, the Detective should investigate NudeRaider and whoever is lynched today. Then he MUST makes his results public
In the Detective description, I intended for "reveal" to imply that the roles of dead persons are "revealed to everyone"... same for revealing a role count. Note that the role count and dead person options say "reveal" isntead of the single role investigation, which says "learn of", as I intended those investigations to be private.

WoAHorde :: Heegu
DTBK :: Heegu
Heegu :: Doodle77
Dapperdan :: Doodle77 (mayor, x3)
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: Dapperdan
Dark_Marine_123 :: Heegu
isolatedpurity :: Heegu
Paravin. :: Heegu
Doktor Shotgun :: Doodle77
Darkling :: Doodle77
// 10
Crimson Magnum :: Doodle77
LoveLess :: Doodle77
Zycorax :: Heegu
lil-Inferno :: Doodle77 (9)
Hynk :: Heegu (7)

17 of 31 votes accounted for.
Day end: < 12 hours

Mar 6 2008, 7:41 pm Vi3t-X Post #650

And the Twilight Archon Assess a new situation, going with the crowd...

Vote 1 = Doodle77 and his website
Vote 2 = JordanN
Vote 3 = Heegu (see, I'm not that mean) :}

None.

Mar 6 2008, 8:01 pm lil-Inferno Post #651

Just here for the pie

Quote from Vi3t-X
And the Twilight Archon Assess a new situation, going with the crowd...

Vote 1 = Doodle77 and his website
Vote 2 = JordanN
Vote 3 = Heegu (see, I'm not that mean) :}
Why would JordanN be second vote, Heegu has three clues on him, but i'm pretty sure the Doodle clue is convincing.

Mar 6 2008, 8:14 pm cheeze Post #652

I vote for doodle.

None.

Mar 6 2008, 8:29 pm Dapperdan Post #653

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I'm sick of Dan's one-clue-wonder lynches. Especially last game, when they worked it was only because Dan already knew who was mafia, so he could spot the clues.

You're mafia-playing retarded. I would have found the echo clue regardless. The doodle clue is perfect. Quality is ALWAYS over quantity when finding suspects with mafia clues. Maybe you're not an idiot, and are just mafia, though. :disgust:

Quote from DTBK
What does that prove besides that Nerdy was stupid enough to blindly confide in you again (thank god he's dead)?

Him confiding his role to me is irrelevant if it's a role such as sponge. That would just make me (if I was mafia, which I'm obviously not) more likely to not hit him. The more you talk the more I realize there was a reason you played the role of village idiot better than any other.

Quote from DTBK
In any case, the Detective should investigate NudeRaider and whoever is lynched today. Then he MUST makes his results public; tell either me, or if you don't trust me, lil-Inferno or Chu should count as people we can trust. If one is mafia (namely the one we lynch today - which should be Heegu) it will help with the statistical analysis.

Thank goodness investigations of the dead are revealed publicly, making your whole spiel here irrelevant, because it's ridiculous.

None.

Mar 6 2008, 11:49 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #654

Just here for the activity... well not really

There is no chance Dan, all the votes are to you!
fwafafa

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 7 2008, 1:05 am FatalException Post #655

I caught the mafia.

[17:04:15] The number 1 ninja: R U MAFIA
[17:04:19] The number 1 ninja: LOLOL
[17:04:54] LOLDAPPERDAN: UMMM
[17:04:54] LOLDAPPERDAN: YES
[17:04:59] LOLDAPPERDAN: WAIT
[17:05:00] LOLDAPPERDAN: FUCK!
[17:05:08] LOLDAPPERDAN: this conversation never took place!

[17:05:20] The number 1 ninja: I CAUT U NAO ILL POST IT LOL NOOB I WINZ
[17:05:55] LOLDAPPERDAN: NOEZ THATS NOT FARZ
[17:05:56] LOLDAPPERDAN: !
[17:06:32] The number 1 ninja: TEH RULZ SAI U SHUD TLK AOTSIDE OF GAME LOL
[17:06:43] LOLDAPPERDAN: WTF HAX
DAPPERDAN IS MAFIA!!1

None.

Mar 7 2008, 1:06 am Dapperdan Post #656

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
There is no chance Dan, all the votes are to you!
fwafafa

The progression of my inevitable lynching process at the hands of l)ark:

:whistle:

:|

:ego:

:ranting:

:argue:

:shocked:

:lookaround:

:surrender:

:sadwalk:

:weep:

:shout:

:sadangel:

:notangel:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 7 2008, 1:54 am by Dapperdan.

None.

Mar 7 2008, 1:20 am Riney Post #657

Thigh high affectionado

:bash:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Mar 7 2008, 1:27 am FatalException Post #658

But I guess I'll go with Dapperdan on this one... *shudder* But Heegu is next.

/Vote Doodle

None.

Mar 7 2008, 1:41 am Dr. Shotgun Post #659

So I'm just going to throw this idea at the wall and see if it sticks.

The entire game, as I see it, is in the detective's hands. The town is pretty much half blind without knowing what roles died.

So basically, if the detective were to reveal the investigation results of investigating dead bodies to the town, the additional information would lead to far more accurate lynches.

The mafia might benefit from such information, but not to the degree the town would.

The entire problem is that the detective cannot reveal himself for fear of getting hit.

Now, suppose the detective were to reveal the dead roles to a trusted associate via PM. Trusted associate sends PM to another person, who sends it to another, etc. The process is repeated a few times. Eventually the originator of the message is unable to be traced.

At this point the PM recipients would post the detective's findings publicly.

Of course, there would need to be synchronization.

The problem is this relies on the detective trusting one person, and that person not being mafia. It requires one reveal.

BEYOND that one reveal, though, there is no risk of giving away the detective to the mafia.

Furthermore, the detective could claim to only be forwarding a message rather than originating it.

The person who posts the findings would have to be protected by a doctor, as he is likely to be hit during the night anyway.

If the mafia attempts to spoof the detective's post, the detective will know and the town won't be able to use either piece of information, so its still positive for the townies.

Therefore, the detective could send a message out saying

(results)
(#times to forward)
(time to be posted)

The detective could even include a destination or CC recipient, who gets copies of every forwarded message.
He essentially becomes a safekeeper.

The detective, via this method, is not revealed as a detective. At the same time, the townies get the detective's info.

Of course, there are probably a bunch of holes/improvements/WTF are you thinking comments to be made, so g ahead and make them.

BTW, NerdyTerdy was the only one hit last night?

Doesn't that make him the sponge?
Or is there some rule in play here that I'm not aware of?

YET ANOTHER BTW
Detective findings + Savior = Pwnage?

None.

Mar 7 2008, 1:51 am ihjel Post #660

I vote Doodle77

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 31 32 33 34 3557 >
  Back to forum