Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3357 >

Mar 4 2008, 11:46 pm Dapperdan Post #601

Quote from LoveLess
Too much talk. Not enough death.

The talk of a mafia or a moron. Perhaps village idiot... better yet, mafia village idiot seems to fit. :omfg:

:D

None.

Mar 4 2008, 11:51 pm LoveLess Post #602

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

:-( Death to the infidels! :flamer:

None.

Mar 5 2008, 12:22 am Greo Post #603

Quote from LoveLess
:-( Death to the infidels! :flamer:
OK *hangs LoveLess*

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:14 am Lingie Post #604

Quote from Dapperdan
And yeah the darkling interpretation is pretty lame.
'Nuff said.

And, I vote doodle as well. That clue with the grimer is the best thing we've got going.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Mar 5 2008, 1:47 am Crimson Magnum Post #605

Shogun

Yeah, the simple obvious clue is the one I'm following this time. I vote Doodle as well.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 1:55 am LoveLess Post #606

I guess I will hop over to vote against Doodle.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 2:15 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #607

Just here for the activity... well not really

My against Dan movement has the majoraty! GG DAN!1

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 5 2008, 2:17 am Crimson Magnum Post #608

Shogun

What do you have against the Dan?

None.

Mar 5 2008, 2:20 am Dapperdan Post #609

He promised he'd try to lynch mayor early on day 1. And he's so damn good at achieving anything he wants to happen in this game. IT'S NOT FAIR! :flamer:

None.

Mar 5 2008, 2:23 am LoveLess Post #610

Quote from Dapperdan
He promised he'd try to lynch mayor early on day 1. And he's so damn good at achieving anything he wants to happen in this game. IT'S NOT FAIR! :flamer:
:O

None.

Mar 5 2008, 2:23 am EzDay281 Post #611

Although, do you see any other possible reason for moose saying 'grimy sidewalk' other than a purposely misguiding re ... [ lots more unimportant stuff]
"All that said, I don't even know why I bothered posting this. =P I can't honestly say I particularily disagree with the 'Grimer' interpretation,"
>.> <.<

@EzDay281: Is that a vote?
Nope. Although I did make a mistake once last game, I do try to keep my votes explicit as 'I vote for [ full username ] .'

None.

Mar 5 2008, 4:36 am Greo Post #612

Quote from Dapperdan

None.

Mar 5 2008, 6:26 am DT_Battlekruser Post #613

Quote from cheeze
Just for future reference, MrrLL is also making clues. That said, the clue is convincing.

He is probably writing all the clues; they are all in present tense this game.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 7:05 am Dapperdan Post #614

They were present tense last game too. Dur.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 7:20 am DT_Battlekruser Post #615

By the middle of the second or third clue post, he was back to past tense. Would explain why I didn't notice.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 3:09 pm Vi3t-X Post #616

I'm BACK!!! But no one cares... humph...

So, whats happening?

None.

Mar 5 2008, 3:23 pm Vi3t-X Post #617

Quote from Greo
The sun set and the moon rose, but something is still growing. Spotted by an aura, NerdyTerdy is walking down the street as an aura begins to chase him. Though he was fast, the aura pursues him faster. Surrounded by the aura, it possesses him and departs. NerdyTerdy soon goes quite insane -- a basket case. Screaming incohorent phrases, the insane NerdyTerdy begins to run around yelling. Distracted, the rest of the mafia focuses on taking him down to end the attention NerdyTerdy is attracting. After a few seconds, however, NerdyTerdy trips and falls on a patch of grimy sidewalk. Without getting up, NerdyTerdy turns around and repeatedly smashes his head against the ground until he kills himself.
@ - The Director must have succesfully targeted NerdyTerdy, which means that the Director now knows the identity of one of the Mafians? Director could be Vi3t-X.
@ - Could be that NerdyTerdy was the Psycho or that this was just part of the Director's ability.
@ - Points to Doodle, but seems pretty weak to me.
@ - Points to someone with insanity or chaos in them. Could be a red herring.
Could point to Darkling as Mafia, (Pedobear being from 4chan, which is known to be chaotic or insane ;p)

Edit:

Thank you, yes, I am the Director and Ima PwN youz deadz!!! HAXORZ!!!

No... WTF IS THAT CLUE? WTF... IMA TOWNIE. I've already proven this to Dapperdan. Terdy was obviously one of the meat shields...

Anyways, I abstain from voting until I can further interpret these so called "clues" of your logic Greo...

None.

Mar 5 2008, 3:31 pm Vi3t-X Post #618

I think I've solved something...
Greo's own clue may be his demise...
When he pointed out: @ - Points to someone with insanity or chaos in them. Could be a red herring. He lead me to beleive that quite possibly HE is part of the Mafia. I'm not sure what his avatar is, but it looks like an orc. And if you all remember, in Warcraft, orcs have "Demon Lords" which bring up the sense of evil...
I'm not sure why he used Pedobear as an example (I dont even know that thing), but it seems that he is swaying that clue away from him.

Just a thought though, the Heegu, Doodle and even the clues that point towards me seem rational, but please, consider this.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 5 2008, 3:41 pm by Vi3t-X.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 5:46 pm Forsaken Archer Post #619

I STILL think heegu. Doodle has one small clue. If doodle is mafia, let the next clue or so decide.

None.

Mar 5 2008, 6:14 pm Dapperdan Post #620

I STILL think heegu. Doodle has one small clue. If doodle is mafia, let the next clue or so decide.

It's not small. It's an exact match. Moose will probably go less obvious with the Doodle clues from here on out if we don't kill him today. :-_-:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 29 30 31 32 3357 >
  Back to forum