Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3757 >

Mar 8 2008, 9:55 pm Vi3t-X Post #681

My point is that Moose may have planted a clue that we dont use. Remember that this is MINDFUCK, so he may use trickery in his placement of clues... inferno's idea of KK's mod seems reasonable, but still questionable, I will look further into the mater by playing the mod and finding out...

None.

Mar 9 2008, 12:23 am Dapperdan Post #682

Quote from Vi3t-X
My point is that Moose may have planted a clue that we dont use. Remember that this is MINDFUCK, so he may use trickery in his placement of clues... inferno's idea of KK's mod seems reasonable, but still questionable, I will look further into the mater by playing the mod and finding out...

Everything you said in that post is stupid. :crazy: Although I suspect that is your goal, as we have been over.

None.

Mar 9 2008, 12:30 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #683

Just here for the activity... well not really

STFU Dan. Your death was stalled, but that does not mean it will never occur!!

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 9 2008, 12:45 am EzDay281 Post #684

STFU Dan. Your death was stalled, but that does not mean it will never occur!!
*votes kevin for village idiot*
=P

None.

Mar 9 2008, 4:10 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #685

Just here for the activity... well not really

Voting? At night? It can only be...
Mindfuck!!!

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 9 2008, 8:14 am Paravin. Post #686

Mindfuck!?!?
:omfg:

None.

Mar 9 2008, 1:39 pm lil-Inferno Post #687

Just here for the pie

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
In the middle of the rural forest town of Moosetopia, chaos was afoot at night. Mini Moose 2707 is busy preparing for bed in his mansion. Quietly reading in his mansion, Moose is sipping his evening tea and absorbed in his favorite book. Suddenly, his peace is ruined by the furious repeated ringing of the doorbell. Putting down his tea and book, Mini Moose 2707 puts on his robe, rushing to the door to open it.

In from the night, Merrell collapses into the light from inside the house. He lands flat on the floor with an axe driven through his skull. "Total 863, they have 863, 863 the mafia but 783, 783 left, 863 coming for you but 783 soon" he babbles, clearly out of his senses. Merrell passes out and Moose spots mafia approacing from a distance. Alarmed, Moose runs into his room with great haste and grabs a handgun from his drawer. "I'll clean up this muck myself", he thinks to himself as he inserts a clip into his weapon.

Searching for a small enclosed area to make his last stand, Mini Moose 2707 heads for a bathroom. With the door closed and the lights out, he hears the mafia rushing about through the house. They split up and systemically search the house. The first mafia to open the bathroom door is EcHo. He just wasn't ready for Moose's trigger finger, as EcHo receives several bullets in his stomach and chest. Like insects, the mafia is attracted to the sound of gunfire as Moose tries to make a run for it. Though there is a fierce gun battle on the way out, nobody is killed. Moose simply runs out of bullets during his escape and has to reload. By the time he pops his spent clip out of his handgun, Mini Moose 2707 is ambushed and knocked to the floor. The mafia kick Mini Moose 2707 around, delighted in their sadism until Moose is no more.

The mafia splits up and goes back to clean the blood off their hands. The sun rises as reports of the killings and a mafia presence circulate. Reaching an agreement, the town must hold a general election in order to create a person responsible for finding the murderers. Longing for security, a shield, the town starts election preceedings to find out who should be their leader.

** DAY ONE START **
http://www.staredit.net/?p=mafia for roles. Gogo. :)
Your task today is to elect a mayor. Choose wisely, as the mayor chooses who to lynch on the first day. Good luck.
I found another clue against Heegu, and I'm showing the other ones to refresh your memory. The new one is the part about the doorbell because when Link is about to die in the games, you hear the furious repeated ringing of the warning, and Merrel was about to die when he was furiously ringing. Good Game Heegu, no remake :D .

Thats a total of 4 clues against him, so I think the Boondock Saints should kill him tonight, or we lynch him next day, the choice is yours :D .

The orange one is a clue I just found that points towards Killer_Kow and his Inordinate Celerity, which is a fast paced mod, or, haste.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 9 2008, 4:29 pm by lil-Inferno.

Mar 9 2008, 2:35 pm Vi3t-X Post #688

WooHoo! DapperDan is luring me into his trap'O'Doom!!!

(Why is it day 2?)

None.

Mar 9 2008, 4:22 pm Dapperdan Post #689

I found another clue against Heegu, and I'm showing the other ones to refresh your memory. The new one is the part about the doorbell because when Link is about to die in the games, you hear the furious repeated ringing of the warning, and Merrel was about to die when he was furiously ringing.

I think I remember that... I only ever really played one zelda game. The one for gamecube... but not the gameboy style one. What was that called?

None.

Mar 9 2008, 4:27 pm lil-Inferno Post #690

Just here for the pie

Quote from Dapperdan
I found another clue against Heegu, and I'm showing the other ones to refresh your memory. The new one is the part about the doorbell because when Link is about to die in the games, you hear the furious repeated ringing of the warning, and Merrel was about to die when he was furiously ringing.

I think I remember that... I only ever really played one zelda game. The one for gamecube... but not the gameboy style one. What was that called?
A Link to the Past. The Gamecube one is WindWaker, but it happens in all of the games. I'm pretty sure Heegu is our next lynch :D .

EDIT: I found a clue pointing at Killer_Kow, the orange one three posts above.

Mar 9 2008, 4:43 pm Dapperdan Post #691

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Dapperdan

A Link to the Past. The Gamecube one is WindWaker, but it happens in all of the games. I'm pretty sure Heegu is our next lynch :D .

EDIT: I found a clue pointing at Killer_Kow, the orange one three posts above.

Ahh, WindWaker, love that one. I think I recall the repeated ringing before dying. And... that's not a clue to Killer Kow -- moose is the one running, not a mafia. That's not how clues work 99.9% of the time.

None.

Mar 9 2008, 5:44 pm Symmetry Post #692

Dungeon Master

Besides, it's only one clue, and it's not too strong of one either.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Mar 9 2008, 6:10 pm lil-Inferno Post #693

Just here for the pie

Quote from Killer_Kow
Besides, it's only one clue, and it's not too strong of one either.
That's what I was thinking myself when I found it :/ .

Mar 9 2008, 7:00 pm FatalException Post #694

I think there's something we all need to know before we go on...

None.

Mar 9 2008, 10:13 pm lil-Inferno Post #695

Just here for the pie

Oh my gosh, really?

Mar 9 2008, 11:19 pm Vi3t-X Post #696

I beleive he is implying that People Die When They Are Killed.

None.

Mar 10 2008, 2:01 am DT_Battlekruser Post #697

moose is the one running, not a mafia.

If I recall (and I may be wrong), the last person who had inordinate celerity was his victim, too.

None.

Mar 10 2008, 1:14 pm Heegu Post #698

Quote from lil-Inferno
In the middle of the rural forest town of Moosetopia, chaos was afoot at night. Mini Moose 2707 is busy preparing for bed in his mansion. Quietly reading in his mansion, Moose is sipping his evening tea and absorbed in his favorite book. Suddenly, his peace is ruined by the furious repeated ringing of the doorbell. Putting down his tea and book, Mini Moose 2707 puts on his robe, rushing to the door to open it.

In from the night, Merrell collapses into the light from inside the house. He lands flat on the floor with an axe driven through his skull. "Total 863, they have 863, 863 the mafia but 783, 783 left, 863 coming for you but 783 soon" he babbles, clearly out of his senses. Merrell passes out and Moose spots mafia approacing from a distance. Alarmed, Moose runs into his room with great haste and grabs a handgun from his drawer. "I'll clean up this muck myself", he thinks to himself as he inserts a clip into his weapon.

Searching for a small enclosed area to make his last stand, Mini Moose 2707 heads for a bathroom. With the door closed and the lights out, he hears the mafia rushing about through the house. They split up and systemically search the house. The first mafia to open the bathroom door is EcHo. He just wasn't ready for Moose's trigger finger, as EcHo receives several bullets in his stomach and chest. Like insects, the mafia is attracted to the sound of gunfire as Moose tries to make a run for it. Though there is a fierce gun battle on the way out, nobody is killed. Moose simply runs out of bullets during his escape and has to reload. By the time he pops his spent clip out of his handgun, Mini Moose 2707 is ambushed and knocked to the floor. The mafia kick Mini Moose 2707 around, delighted in their sadism until Moose is no more.

The mafia splits up and goes back to clean the blood off their hands. The sun rises as reports of the killings and a mafia presence circulate. Reaching an agreement, the town must hold a general election in order to create a person responsible for finding the murderers. Longing for security, a shield, the town starts election preceedings to find out who should be their leader.

** DAY ONE START **
http://www.staredit.net/?p=mafia for roles. Gogo. :)
Your task today is to elect a mayor. Choose wisely, as the mayor chooses who to lynch on the first day. Good luck.
I found another clue against Heegu, and I'm showing the other ones to refresh your memory. The new one is the part about the doorbell because when Link is about to die in the games, you hear the furious repeated ringing of the warning, and Merrel was about to die when he was furiously ringing. Good Game Heegu, no remake :D .

Thats a total of 4 clues against him, so I think the Boondock Saints should kill him tonight, or we lynch him next day, the choice is yours :D .

The orange one is a clue I just found that points towards Killer_Kow and his Inordinate Celerity, which is a fast paced mod, or, haste.

... persuadet everyone to kill me.

None.

Mar 11 2008, 2:23 am Moose Post #699

We live in a society.

Sorry for the delays. Day will start tomorrow.

Mar 11 2008, 2:29 am FatalException Post #700

Sorry for the delays. Day will start tomorrow.
D:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3757 >
  Back to forum