Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Mod Night
Mod Night
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 9 2018, 4:40 pm
By: Voyager7456  

Jun 9 2018, 4:40 pm Voyager7456 Post #1

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

What is Mod Night?
Mod Night is a SEN tradition going back many years, where members play StarCraft mods of all kinds. Come play your favorite mods, or come show off your WIP projects!

When is Mod Night?
Friday evenings at 5 PM PST.

How to join Mod Night:
1) Make sure that you have the iCCup gateway installed on your machine. Also note that in order to log in to iCCup's Battle.net server, you will need to create an account on the iCCup website first.
2) Join the Staredit Network Discord and look for download instructions in the channel #modnight.
3) Log on to the iCCup gateway and then join channel "mod night".
4) (Optional) Join us in voice chat in the voice channel Mod-Night.

Most mods selected for Mod Night are 1.16.1 or lower. Use StarCraft Classic Installer to install the appropriate version.

What happened to those screenshot threads and stuff?
It was getting to be a lot of work to create screenshot compilations, and given that most members are using voice chat these days, screenshots were missing half of what was going on anyway. Corbo will occasionally stream Mod Nights in his channel.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 17 2018, 6:10 am by Voyager7456.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Options
  Back to forum