Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Nation States
Nation States
Mar 15 2011, 4:21 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1617 >

May 3 2011, 2:23 pm Zycorax Post #261

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

7 hours ago: Zycoraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
7 hours ago: Zycoraxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
Yay :awesome:

May 3 2011, 5:31 pm Fire_Kame Post #262

wth is starcraft

Okay, how do you guys have such high income taxes? I've tried to increase education spending dramatically, defense budget dramatically and I even have a program that places the unemployed with employers. I'm at 2% income tax. wtf

May 3 2011, 8:59 pm Voyager7456 Post #263

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

After several bloody conflicts in nearby regions, a stream of asylum-seekers and refugees has been spotted heading for Voytopia's shores.

Way to go, guys.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

May 3 2011, 9:03 pm Fire_Kame Post #264

wth is starcraft

15 hours ago: Following new legislation in SunsSon, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
Sorry voy :x

May 4 2011, 11:38 am Wing Zero Post #265

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Fire_Kame
Okay, how do you guys have such high income taxes? I've tried to increase education spending dramatically, defense budget dramatically and I even have a program that places the unemployed with employers. I'm at 2% income tax. wtf
TBH, I don't even know what i did to make my economy drop/skyrocket... I tend to just pick the better, more expensive options for the tax rate though.

May 6 2011, 10:54 am payne Post #266

:payne:

How comes I am only 2nd position for the most eco-friendly? I've banned cars, and stopped any non-ecological enterprise expansion! :massimo:
And I don't even get "Top 5%" with a 2nd position. Life sucks. :P

None.

May 6 2011, 8:46 pm Zycorax Post #267

Quote from payne
How comes I am only 2nd position for the most eco-friendly? I've banned cars, and stopped any non-ecological enterprise expansion! :massimo:
Zycoraxia is ranked 1st in Mooseville and 6,839th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
;D
My people use monorails to get through the crow infested jungles or something.

May 7 2011, 2:47 am Fire_Kame Post #268

wth is starcraft

Quote from payne

I'M A CAPITALIST AND I'M NUMBER FOUR! :awesome:

May 9 2011, 2:13 am xAngelSpiritx Post #269

eternal lurker

I've joined Mooseville as "The Holy Empire of Valthiria".

Heh. Should be fun.

None.

May 9 2011, 2:22 am Fire_Kame Post #270

wth is starcraft

...has anyone else gotten really creepy ones? My last couple have been about eating humans. :\

May 9 2011, 3:08 am Raitaki Post #271

Quote from Some Nation Interested In The Independence of the Colony of Superpositions
I am writing to you on behalf of the glorious Holy Moosean Empire. We are a group of nations interested in wreaking havoc and creating destruction. We spread this chaos through raids of various regions. We are also anti WA and are establishing branches within the Holy Moosean Government to debate WA proposals that will bring chaos to the WA.

If you are interested in an active government, raids, debates, and spreading chaos, move your nation to the Holy Moosean Empire today!
Holy shit that was quick. Somebody knows how to smell chaos.
Btw, what's WA?

None.

May 9 2011, 3:35 am Vrael Post #272

Holy Moosean Empire? Whoa whoa hold on. Mooseville is our thing, not theirs. Plus, its the Holy Moose Empire, not the Holy Moosean Empire.

On second thought...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 9 2011, 3:45 am by Vrael.

None.

May 9 2011, 4:05 am payne Post #273

Quote from Fire_Kame
...has anyone else gotten really creepy ones? My last couple have been about eating humans. :\
Mine started sucking and being very standard issues. :/

@Rai: WA=World Assembly. @ http://www.nationstates.net/page=un

None.

May 9 2011, 5:24 am FatalException Post #274

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=fataland

None.

May 9 2011, 5:31 am payne Post #275

Ouch, if you want your economy to feel good, don't choose to pay maternity's fees: mine dropped of 26 points.
But hey, now women can leave their job to take care of their children while the company hiring them are compensated for this lack of personal. :awesome:

None.

May 9 2011, 10:07 am Zycorax Post #276

"I've got an idea," says theme park tycoon, Lindsay Tew. "My company will happily sponsor the new establishment and cover all costs - as long as it's made to our specifications. We've already got plans drawn up to put a roller coaster straight through the House of Commons! A cafe, some kiosks for ice cream... maybe even a water slide or two in the lobby! It'll be one part legislative seat of government, one part family-fun theme park! Tourists will flock from around the globe!"
This should be a model for everyone :lol:

May 9 2011, 11:32 am Fire_Kame Post #277

wth is starcraft

Quote from payne
Ouch, if you want your economy to feel good, don't choose to pay maternity's fees: mine dropped of 26 points.
But hey, now women can leave their job to take care of their children while the company hiring them are compensated for this lack of personal. :awesome:

Now...let's think of why this hurts the economy.....:lol:

May 9 2011, 5:11 pm payne Post #278

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from payne

Now...let's think of why this hurts the economy.....:lol:
People > Economy! :awesome:

None.

May 9 2011, 6:49 pm xAngelSpiritx Post #279

eternal lurker

1% of my people's deaths are caused by Acts of God.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 9 2011, 7:21 pm by xAngelSpiritx.

None.

May 10 2011, 12:21 am FatalException Post #280

No one in my country dies of heart disease anymore. :}

But 13% of people die by murder. D:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1617 >
  Back to forum