Nation States
Mar 15 2011, 4:21 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 >

May 21 2011, 7:51 pm Zycorax Post #301

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

In the last 24 hours I have banned both alcohol and tobacco :awesome:

May 22 2011, 11:04 pm FatalException Post #302

Teddy Roosevelt destroyed my economy. :< I tried to do some sweet trust-busting, but of course all legislation gets over-exaggerated as fuck and now any viable business gets broken up.

Also, why are all of the ads on the website super right-wing? >.>

EDIT: The people of my left-wing utopia are more politically free than the people of Poison's anarchy. :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 24 2011, 12:47 am by FatalException.

None.

May 24 2011, 5:44 pm DevliN Post #303

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lesbian Nationalists, newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines.
Muahahahahahahaha.

As for the ads, are you talking about the actual ads that are determined by Google? Those are based on search and browsing history.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 24 2011, 5:57 pm Wing Zero Post #304

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

10 hours ago: Rajovic fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.

Noooooooooooooooooooo :(

May 24 2011, 6:24 pm Vrael Post #305

Yeah what the hell, I'm 4th in Mooseville? I'm pretty sure we make our convicts do free hard manual labor, throw them into gladiator pits to be eaten by lions, steal their organs and blood, index their DNA/fingerprints without warrants, ect. And I'm 4th!?!?!?

None.

May 24 2011, 10:26 pm Wing Zero Post #306

Ironic thing is that I just passed a law that I thought would lower my crime rates right before that happened (And I did all of the above too)

May 24 2011, 11:03 pm Raitaki Post #307

Quote from Vrael
Yeah what the hell, I'm 4th in Mooseville? I'm pretty sure we make our convicts do free hard manual labor, throw them into gladiator pits to be eaten by lions, steal their organs and blood, index their DNA/fingerprints without warrants, ect. And I'm 4th!?!?!?
Max Berry hates cons very, very, very, very much.

None.

May 27 2011, 11:53 am Zycorax Post #308

Zycoraxia is ranked 7th in Mooseville and 35,882nd in the world for Nudest.
I lol'd
Who's on top of this one? ^^

Also, my economy just hit 0/100 :P

May 27 2011, 12:30 pm Wing Zero Post #309

After a recent survey discovered that nearly 40% of all citizens in Rajovic are single, there has been an increasingly loud call for the legalisation of prostitution.

The Debate

3. "Not so fast now!" interjects daring entrepreneur, Prudence Jones. "Why don't we just have the prostitution industry run by the government? By letting the government regulate prostitution, Rajovic can force any patrons to undergo tests for diseases, make prostitutes have regular medical check-ups and pay a portion of their profits to the government. Of course we'd still have to put more policemen on the streets to keep illegal brothels from popping up and make sure the hospitals are equipped to handle the extra workload, but you can always raise taxes to account for that."

Lol

May 27 2011, 2:13 pm Raitaki Post #310

"Behold, the hour has arrived! The Holy Temple of Firefury Amahira has been unearthed!" proclaims Yon-Zhauryg v'Klot, leader of the Cult of the Undead Dark Templar. "This land is sacred, and must not be befouled by these corporations! No-one but the enlightened children of Firefury must be allowed to venture inside our rediscovered sanctuary, where we will perform the required rituals to please the Great Goddess and prevent Her from unleashing Her wrath upon the world."
QUICK SOMEONE SUGGEST THIS TO BLIZZARD AND HAVE THEM MAKE THIS A PART OF THE STORY LINE.

None.

May 30 2011, 1:50 pm xAngelSpiritx Post #311

eternal lurker

Omicron X is ranked 1st in Mooseville and 2,757th in the world for Most Extreme.
:awesome:

None.

May 31 2011, 11:29 pm FatalException Post #312

My economy just jumped up 38 points because I said that everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed or fail. Problem, plebeians? :awesome:

None.

Jun 7 2011, 10:46 pm Raitaki Post #313

* 15 hours ago: Superpositions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
* 15 hours ago: Superpositions was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
:massimo: :massimo: :massimo:

None.

Jun 8 2011, 2:37 am Vrael Post #314

Quote from Raitaki
* 15 hours ago: Superpositions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
* 15 hours ago: Superpositions was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
How are lesbian nationalists more corrupt than me?

None.

Jun 8 2011, 2:47 am Raitaki Post #315

Quote from Vrael
Quote from Raitaki
How are lesbian nationalists more corrupt than me?
Lesbian nationalist = Devlin. Get a better memory plz :massimo:

None.

Jun 10 2011, 10:38 pm Raitaki Post #316

This happened
# 2 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Superpositions, corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products.
Then this happened
# 2 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Superpositions, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.
Then this happened.

:confuzed:

None.

Jun 11 2011, 1:48 pm Zycorax Post #317

What a boring graph you have there :awesome:

Jun 11 2011, 8:56 pm ubermctastic Post #318

Leading Causes of Death: Old Age: 100 %
:awesome:

None.

Jun 11 2011, 11:59 pm The_UrChai Post #319

[quote] Orions stars is ranked 24th in Mooseville and 90,040/90387 in the world for Most Pro-Market. [quote]
Hells yeah! last place here! that's a good thing in my country :P only 2% of deaths are suicide in police custody, the rest old age. so close...

None.

Jun 12 2011, 1:51 am Raitaki Post #320

Leading Causes of Death:
Lost in Wilderness - 1% (PAYNE, WHERE ARE YOU NAO???)
Old age - 43%
Heart diseases - 44% (you know, cuz of all the MG-mounted personal cars and public terrorism and shit)
Murder - 13% (See Heart Diseases)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 >
  Back to forum