Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your ideal woman...
Your ideal woman...
Apr 30 2010, 12:49 am
By: CaptainWill
Pages: < 1 2 3 48 >

May 1 2010, 3:30 am samsizzle Post #21

I'm gonna have to say Cecil and Will have fantastic taste in women. I cant find my ideal woman anywhere on the internet though.

None.

May 1 2010, 3:41 am MasterJohnny Post #22

My ideal woman is one who is smart, creative, and innovative. A pretty face does not matter.

I am a Mathematician

May 1 2010, 3:45 am samsizzle Post #23

Quote from MasterJohnny
My ideal woman is one who is smart, creative, and innovative. A pretty face does not matter.
What if she was real fat and had a mustache but had all of those wonderful qualities?

None.

May 1 2010, 3:49 am Vrael Post #24

I would marry Jewel Kilcher on the spot, just for her voice. Every time I hear the song "haunted" by Jewel, it makes me want to do naughty things.

None.

May 1 2010, 3:53 am Centreri Post #25

Relatively ancient and inactive

Don't doubt Johnny's ability to look past facial abnormalities and see the person deep, deep within, sam.

I really don't know who the "ideal" woman is. I like Cecil's non-asian picks, and I like Captain Will's picks, apart from the 'dominant' one. I like how cute the actor who plays Pam Beesley in the U.S. The Office is (and she's actually 36). Other than her... no idea, honestly.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 1 2010, 3:59 am by Centreri.

None.

May 1 2010, 6:21 am CecilSunkure Post #26

Quote from Centreri
I like Cecil's non-asian picks.
But she's really good looking :(

None.

May 1 2010, 7:35 am DavidJCobb Post #27

[deleted]

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 5 2018, 3:55 am by DavidJCobb. Reason: this was not a healthy thing to participate in at that age

None.

May 1 2010, 7:43 am samsizzle Post #28

I've come to a decision.

Natalie Portman

None.

May 1 2010, 7:43 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #29

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Why is her hair up? Also her mouth being open looks stupid. Can't really judge much since half of her face is covered by her arm. Her eyebrows are too small ... I don't want a furry hedge, but they should look real. She doesn't appeal to me. ;o

I don't see how her hair being up is a problem. You know, I'm sure it's possible for her to put her hair down.
My point is the hair being up would be relevant if this was a "sexiest picture ever" topic, but this is an "ideal woman" topic. So I don't really see how her having her hair up in this particular picture has to do with anything.

I would also disagree with you saying her mouth being open looks stupid. I think it looks very kinky, which I like.
Another reason I find her so attractive is her attitude in her movies. (explained below)

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Can't really judge much since half of her face is covered by her arm.

Well, she's ANGELINA JOLIE. So unless you live under a rock, you should be able to judge her based off other places you've seen her. Like, maybe, the 41 movies she's been in1

1http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001401/

None.

May 1 2010, 7:45 am samsizzle Post #30

So you feel strongly about angelina? But, seriously guys. Natalie Portman.

None.

May 1 2010, 7:50 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #31

👻 👾 👽 💪

@Leeroy: Maybe you didn't read my little disclaimer. :P
(Note I'm not trying to bash anyone's choices and opinions ... I'm just trying to show what I like since I don't keep up with celebrities and such, so I really have no idea what kind of pictures are available.)

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
I don't see how her hair being up is a problem. You know, I'm sure it's possible for her to put her hair down.
My point is the hair being up would be relevant if this was a "sexiest picture ever" topic, but this is an "ideal woman" topic. So I don't really see how her having her hair up in this particular picture has to do with anything.
I was basing it on what I was given ...

I would also disagree with you saying her mouth being open looks stupid. I think it looks very kinky, which I like.
Since now we are debating about her mouth ... It makes her look either retarded or like she's just been hit in the back of the head with a basketball. :P

Well, she's ANGELINA JOLIE. So unless you live under a rock, you should be able to judge her based off other places you've seen her. Like, maybe, the 41 movies she's been in1
After going through the list of movies she has been in, the only one I have seen she was merely a voice actor (and almost all I have never even heard of the title). So excuse me for living under this rock since there has been no other place I have seen her ...

EDIT:
I just remembered something.

:D

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 1 2010, 7:57 am by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 1 2010, 8:11 am poison_us Post #32

Back* from the grave

Farty: the best thing I love about Lucy Pinder, minus the huge boobs, is the fact that her casual hair style and non-superhot face makes her seem more like a person you could walk past on the streets. She has a great personality, so that is a definite bonus. And yes, her face sometimes does look disproportionately small, I think she just has a large head but an average-sized face. To me, she seems more real than any of the other girls here because her facial structure isn't "melt-your-face gorgeous", but isn't hard to look at either. I mean, there has to be a certain realism for me to really like a celebrity, if you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Take Angelina Jolie for example: very attractive, successful, and super popular. I can't imagine any circumstance that I could run into her ever. Sure, she's beautiful, and I might remove one of my own testicles to bang her, but she's not my "ideal woman".

Semi-profound revelation:
I think this topic is not about our "ideal woman", because I think Vrael pretty much summed it up. I think this topic is more about what we find attractive, not who we find attractive.

May 1 2010, 8:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #33

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from poison_us
... her casual hair style and non-superhot face ...
And that is exactly what brought that thought to my mind. ;)
Though, like I said, the posing kind of ruins it.

.. Her face is fine, it's just really small for the rest of her.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 1 2010, 8:40 am Sixen Post #34

Quote from poison_us
Farty: the best thing I love about Lucy Pinder, minus the huge boobs, is the fact that her casual hair style and non-superhot face makes her seem more like a person you could walk past on the streets. She has a great personality, so that is a definite bonus. And yes, her face sometimes does look disproportionately small, I think she just has a large head but an average-sized face. To me, she seems more real than any of the other girls here because her facial structure isn't "melt-your-face gorgeous", but isn't hard to look at either. I mean, there has to be a certain realism for me to really like a celebrity, if you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Take Angelina Jolie for example: very attractive, successful, and super popular. I can't imagine any circumstance that I could run into her ever. Sure, she's beautiful, and I might remove one of my own testicles to bang her, but she's not my "ideal woman".
I think you're being a little to hard on her, Lucy Pinder has a super cute face.

Though, if I had a chance with either of them, I don't know what i'd do with myself. That's a predicament i'd love to be in.

None.

May 1 2010, 9:45 am NudeRaider Post #35

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Yeah, the cute brunette style is also what I'm steering to. I'm not extremely picky about it as long she has "something" that I'm strung out on. Cute smiles for example.

Autumn Reeser has very nice quality pics and teasing poses to find on the Internet, that's why I chose her as an example.

Cute Portrait

Awesome body

Hot legs and bootie

And in case you wondered where you've seen her before... This is it:

I really love how you can see a bit of her leg muscles the pic in the collapse box, really gives them a nice contour.

Oh and btw. those big boobed girls that everyone seems to admire are a turn-off for me. Especially when you can see that they are not natural which is all too often for those wannabe Hollywood-beauties. Big breasts can be nice, but please not too big! The shape is much more important.
For example she's overall very nice looking but her big rack is a no-no: (but still less ugly than operated ones like from Pamela Anderson)

May 1 2010, 11:59 am MadZombie Post #36

@ farty's girl: I'm not feeling those meth cheeks ;0

None.

May 1 2010, 3:58 pm BeDazed Post #37

None.

May 1 2010, 5:03 pm CecilSunkure Post #38

Whoa nice choice Bedazed. Although her teeth are a little weird.. May just be the camera angle. <3

None.

May 1 2010, 6:06 pm payne Post #39

:payne:

You already know what's in this

None.

May 1 2010, 6:07 pm CecilSunkure Post #40

LOL +1

Reminds me of:
Collapsable Box

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 48 >