Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Most moving moment in gaming/movie/tv history
Most moving moment in gaming/movie/tv history
Jan 20 2010, 2:49 am
By: MadZombie
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Jan 22 2010, 5:42 pm Kyrax Post #41

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Quote from CecilSunkure
FF7 WHEN AERIS DIES :-(
FF6 WHEN SHADOW DIES :-(

FF2 when Minwu (Mindu) dies :-(

None.

Jan 22 2010, 6:13 pm JaFF Post #42

Ohhh yes. Thank you for reminding me about American History X. One amazing movie.

None.

Jan 22 2010, 6:29 pm Fire_Kame Post #43

wth is starcraft

Movie: Up -- pretty much everything after Ellie dies (I don't expect anyone here to really understand), or when Wall-E and Eve are together on earth...or when Bolt stays with the girl... I'm going to go baaaw now.
Movie: Wall-E, when Eve points to walle and says 'directive'
yesyesyes

Games don't really move me. There are a few times where I get really excited from a plot development - but that quickly fades. Probably the closest emotional response out of a game was at the end of the Mournhold expansion for Morrowind when Almalexia joins you in Clockwork City. But for most of that it was adrenline rush trying to outrun her psychotic attacks. Granted...I got pretty close in WoW in the cut scene after the Veteran of the Wrathgate achievement. And the Oracles getting dragged away by scourge in SB makes me sad :(

I don't watch a lot of tv, but I'd probably go with the end of When Hot Ice Melts in Outlaw Star, or the end of Cowboy Bebop. But neither of those moved me to tears.

Jan 22 2010, 6:58 pm Phobos Post #44

Are you sure about that?

Anything about Clannad

this is signature

Jan 22 2010, 8:18 pm MadZombie Post #45

Quote from Fire_Kame
Movie: Up -- pretty much everything after Ellie dies (I don't expect anyone here to really understand), or when Wall-E and Eve are together on earth...or when Bolt stays with the girl... I'm going to go baaaw now.
Movie: Wall-E, when Eve points to walle and says 'directive'
yesyesyes

Games don't really move me. There are a few times where I get really excited from a plot development - but that quickly fades. Probably the closest emotional response out of a game was at the end of the Mournhold expansion for Morrowind when Almalexia joins you in Clockwork City. But for most of that it was adrenline rush trying to outrun her psychotic attacks. Granted...I got pretty close in WoW in the cut scene after the Veteran of the Wrathgate achievement. And the Oracles getting dragged away by scourge in SB makes me sad :(

I don't watch a lot of tv, but I'd probably go with the end of When Hot Ice Melts in Outlaw Star, or the end of Cowboy Bebop. But neither of those moved me to tears.
I thought I was the only one who's seen that. That show was amazing and it wasn't even that good. How that makes sense is beyond me but still. :3

None.

Jan 22 2010, 8:31 pm Ultraviolet Post #46

Game: FF8 when Rinoa goes into a coma thing then comes back possessed by the sorceress, then gets launched into space and Squall thinks she's gonna die. ;o

Jan 22 2010, 8:54 pm Riney Post #47

Thigh high affectionado

Nerdy yer just funny

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jan 22 2010, 9:01 pm Ultraviolet Post #48

Then he saved her <33

Jan 22 2010, 9:17 pm ClansAreForGays Post #49

I couldn't walk or pronounce my words correctly for days after beating FF8. I think that's the closest I can come to empathizing with "Avatar withdraw" people.

Jan 22 2010, 9:32 pm rockz Post #50

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Phobos
Anything about Clannad
Oh god this. After story was to sad as NGE was to wtfamiwatching.jpg.

also:

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jan 22 2010, 10:49 pm Ultraviolet Post #51

That was more than 5 seconds.

Jan 23 2010, 3:33 pm NudeRaider Post #52

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

What moved me was Avatar. Not like "omg the poor Na'vi" but because of how impressive everything was. I loved the big battle in the end especially when the big red Na'vi bird just smashed a combat helicopter against the wall with ease.

Jan 23 2010, 7:57 pm samsizzle Post #53

Quote from NudeRaider
What moved me was Avatar. Not like "omg the poor Na'vi" but because of how impressive everything was. I loved the big battle in the end especially when the big red Na'vi bird just smashed a combat helicopter against the wall with ease.
The animals all looked so cool. Made me want to go out and ride a horse off a cliff or something.

None.

Jan 23 2010, 9:01 pm Urahara Post #54

Hmmm ill just include this
TV: The end of Fate/Stay Night
Not on television but its a series so w/e

None.

Jan 23 2010, 9:22 pm Falkoner Post #55

Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Urahara
TV: Pokemon - Where Pikachu almost leaves Ash for a group of other Pikachus D:

I saw that when I was about five years old and cried.

Omgosh, I remember that episode, they had a whole pikachu montage and everything. Epic win.

:-(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 23 2010, 9:36 pm by Falkoner.

None.

Jan 23 2010, 9:48 pm Fire_Kame Post #56

wth is starcraft

I'm with the pikachu episode, too.

Jan 23 2010, 10:36 pm MadZombie Post #57

The ending to the Mewtwo movie beats that episode. Anyday.

None.

Jan 24 2010, 12:23 am Urahara Post #58

Finally people recognize the pikachu(:
I still cry when i watch that episode

None.

Jan 24 2010, 1:57 am Falkoner Post #59

Psh, who cares if Ash dies, he's retarded anyway, WE ALMOST LOST PIKACHU!!

None.

Jan 24 2010, 6:06 pm MadZombie Post #60

Quote from Falkoner

Psh, who cares if Ash dies, he's retarded anyway, WE ALMOST LOST PIKACHU!!
What? no. Pikachu would've had his own spin off. For the same reason you say "wtf who cares ash is retarded" I can say to that episode since like I said pikachu would have his own spin off.

NOT TO MENTION THE WHOLE THING WAS A COMA INDUCED DREAM :hurr:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum