Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 527 >

Dec 11 2009, 9:00 pm BlueWolf Post #41

You should tell IP that -.-
But I guess that's why you received your ftp access.

None.

Dec 11 2009, 9:06 pm InsolubleFluff Post #42

I'd be happy to see dev be given admin powers. It's clear he is helping tidy up SEN.

I'd personaly like to see a html setting for shoutbox, reporting and post rating.

I currently can do none of the above.

Fix the global space bar. I've been red and over 100% a long long time.

None.

Dec 11 2009, 9:06 pm Devourer Post #43

Hello

DLDB-Relating update:
-> there are no longer maps floating around with no maptitle ++ every file now got a thumbnail. :)

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 11 2009, 9:10 pm Devourer Post #44

Hello

Quote from name:Shocko
I'd be happy to see dev be given admin powers. It's clear he is helping tidy up SEN.

I'd personaly like to see a html setting for shoutbox, reporting and post rating.
Thanks and what do you mean by html setting?

EDIT: I cannot fix the contributions-list as it's html + mysql table, some of them are written in html in the file itself others are selected from a database. For the case IP would give me MySQL access later on I could add those names to the table and then it would be fixed

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 11 2009, 9:16 pm by DeVouReR.

Dec 11 2009, 10:35 pm rockz Post #45

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I currently can do none of the above.

Fix the global space bar. I've been red and over 100% a long long time.
whats a html setting?

Also, his current amount of access is fine.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Dec 11 2009, 10:42 pm InsolubleFluff Post #46

A simple form type box. I can't use this shoutbox.

None.

Dec 12 2009, 2:33 am payne Post #47

:payne:

This.
+1

None.

Dec 12 2009, 11:42 am Devourer Post #48

Hello

A simple form type box. I can't use this shoutbox.
What browser do you use? It seems that this browser does not support AJAX. (Or activate/allow JavaScript if you disabled it)
Get Firefox (reocmmended), Opera, safari, Chrome or internet-explorer(not recommended)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 12 2009, 11:53 am by DeVouReR.

Dec 13 2009, 11:01 am Devourer Post #49

Hello

For now the manual uploading of a thumbnail and images works. Keep in mind that (for reasons I do not understand yet) the last image you upload automaticly is your thumbnail.

Quote from payne
This.
+1
-2. I would be happy with a coding-medal or if I am mentioned in contributions. Beeing an Admin is sort of harsh + it might uninspire me as I would think "Why working, you already made it to the top" or something like that. Thanks for your word anyways :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 13 2009, 11:07 am by DeVouReR.

Dec 13 2009, 11:13 am InsolubleFluff Post #50

I believe PSP uses mini-opera. Either way, switching browsers isn't an option.

None.

Dec 13 2009, 11:29 am InsolubleFluff Post #51

@Devourer's shout:

No, I do not have a PC i can access.

None.

Dec 13 2009, 3:50 pm Moose Post #52

We live in a society.

Shocko, me and IP really wanted to tell you this before, but you stopped using the PSP before you irritated IP enough. This is a StarCraft website. You cannot play StarCraft on a PSP. Therefore, we will not reconstruct the site especially for you because you are using a device that can't play StarCraft.

Dec 13 2009, 4:11 pm NudeRaider Post #53

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Yeah shocko fucking told you to get a computer. You got psp anyway so stop crying about how shitty it is.

Dec 13 2009, 4:20 pm BlueWolf Post #54

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Shocko, me and IP really wanted to tell you this before, but you stopped using the PSP before you irritated IP enough. This is a StarCraft website. You cannot play StarCraft on a PSP. Therefore, we will not reconstruct the site especially for you because you are using a device that can't play StarCraft.
That's actually not true. There is a Starcraft for the PSP.

None.

Dec 13 2009, 5:58 pm Devourer Post #55

Hello

Payne, fixed misspelling in the Wiki but the black button was to reset the form, I just renamed the button to "Reset" so it's obvious. The [more]-bug is more complicate than you guess as it is cutting of the string after x (I think it was 120) letters, means when a html-code got broken because of this the [more] gets bugged. To 100% fix it I would have to disable the parsing or I might find an other solution.

Dec 13 2009, 7:29 pm Forsaken Archer Post #56

the last image you upload automaticly is your thumbnail
There should be a checkbox in the image section that states "convert this upload as a thumbnail".

Shocko, I have registered the domain starcraft.mobi already, I am still planning on throwing together a lightweight forums/shoutbox only for mobile stuff. It's not the highest priority, as I already told you.

None.

Dec 14 2009, 1:47 am payne Post #57

:payne:

Quote from Devourer
Payne, fixed misspelling in the Wiki but the black button was to reset the form, I just renamed the button to "Reset" so it's obvious. The [more]-bug is more complicate than you guess as it is cutting of the string after x (I think it was 120) letters, means when a html-code got broken because of this the [more] gets bugged. To 100% fix it I would have to disable the parsing or I might find an other solution.
:D
Now work on the other lil stupid points I listed ^^
kthxbai

None.

Dec 14 2009, 6:32 pm Devourer Post #58

Hello

Fixed the thumbnail-sizes bug in the Search and My-Files pages.

Dec 14 2009, 7:29 pm ClansAreForGays Post #59

Quote from name:BluEditor
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
That's actually not true. There is a Starcraft for the PSP.
That's actually not true. It's for the DS.

Dec 14 2009, 10:34 pm BlueWolf Post #60

I can't be wrong if it is apparently on both hand helds :hurr:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 527 >
  Back to forum