Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 2 3 427 >

Dec 10 2009, 3:43 pm Devourer Post #21

Hello

Quote from name:BluEditor
The clan pages were originally intended for map pages. I remember IP mentioning it once. To make clan pages to map pages, all you'd have to do is rename it to Map Pages.
I'll take a look tomorrow (+ talking to IP). Done enough for today ;)

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 10 2009, 3:58 pm Devourer Post #22

Hello

In the DLDB (at least under "Browse") there are no longer maps listed which does not have a title (=not avaible)

Dec 10 2009, 5:06 pm JaFF Post #23

Thank you very much, Dev!

None.

Dec 10 2009, 8:12 pm payne Post #24

:payne:

Vote Dev for Admin!
Full access to code to Dev!!
Elite member status to Dev!
+1 to Dev's main post!

MOAR LUV 4 DEVO!!1! <3

None.

Dec 11 2009, 12:14 am Doodle77 Post #25

Quote from scwizard
Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Dev has a small amount of access to sen's ftp and has been doing some small tweaks.
That makes him about as much of an admin as Doodle77 :O

He used to have some ftp access, I don't recall if he still does or not.
I just realized that i actually have root, IP gave it to me almost a year ago. :P

Any requests?

None.

Dec 11 2009, 12:33 am Vrael Post #26

DLDB PWNAGE PLZ, DOODLE77

None.

Dec 11 2009, 12:35 am Moose Post #27

We live in a society.

Quote from Doodle77
I just realized that i actually have root, IP gave it to me almost a year ago. :P

Any requests?
How about all the requests from when you were actually supposed to have the access?
LULZ.

Dec 11 2009, 12:37 am Riney Post #28

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Doodle77

Any requests?
How about all the requests from when you were actually supposed to have the access?
LULZ.

Sounds like a mischievous plan...

And it just might work ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 11 2009, 12:52 am rockz Post #29

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

May I say huzzah for IP for all these fixes, since he single handedly gave Dev ftp access.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Dec 11 2009, 1:04 am Neki Post #30

Huzzah! All hail the mighty IP for bringing about the rise of Devourer! He deserves the most credit, if not all!? But nice job Devourer. :P

None.

Dec 11 2009, 1:12 am payne Post #31

I was cleaning up my mail box when I saw some minor flaws in it so I decided to report them and invite people to increase the list so we get the nicest mail box ever for SEN ;)

Quote from Mail Box
- Make the boxes (to select a message) to the left
- Alternate the color (2) every message, it would help to follow the line to the end without having to put your finger on the screen and send it to the far right >.<
- If you get a new message, there's that message at the very top left corner of your browser, though if you are in your inbox and click on it (the new message, not the alert message), the "new PM" advertisement is still there

Also, I was updating the Terrain wiki and I found some errors in the Wiki system:

Quote from Wiki
- In the Discussion part of the wiki, it says "Discssuion for article [x]"
- In the History part, there's a French word (lol, I like it that way, but you guys might no know what it means :P): "Effacer", the dark button at the bottom left. This words in fact means "Erase". Anyways, just delete it since there's already a "Delete" button (in red) at the bottom right. Also, it seems like we can't even click on the "Effacer" button and it doesn't even appear in the page's Source Code :O
- We cannot change the titles

Here is more fixes to do over the Shoutbox:

Quote from Shoutbox
- We can't select boxes from different pages to save shouts/quotes
- The links "Saved shouts" and "Link to this page" should be made as buttons, just like "Save shouts" and try to make it so we can easily differentiate the "saved" from the "save" button

And moar for the DLDB:

Quote from DLDB
- See this convo (very short).
- Fix all the bugs related to the [More]
- In the descriptions, the BB code do not shows (we see the brackets and commands)

---

Easy fixes, come on, do them ;)

GL HF GG

Btw, this got copy-pasted from a reply from me... I just added moar stuff, though I haven't verified the others. Sorry if things are already fixed ^^

None.

Dec 11 2009, 1:24 am Doodle77 Post #32

Quote from Doodle77

Any requests?
LULZ.
god damn it, i was about to upload the fixed dldb image generation script when you went along and changed the password ;o

None.

Dec 11 2009, 1:32 am Forsaken Archer Post #33

wut

None.

Dec 11 2009, 2:08 am Riney Post #34

Thigh high affectionado

DEV, MAKE MINERALS WORK AGAIN.

SEN will be your bitch then after.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 11 2009, 3:12 am payne Post #35

Quote from name:Dark_Marine

Do not forget the Magic Boxes and the Raffles! >:O

None.

Dec 11 2009, 4:43 am scwizard Post #36

Quote from Doodle77
Quote from Doodle77

Any requests?
LULZ.
god damn it, i was about to upload the fixed dldb image generation script when you went along and changed the password ;o
WHY U DO DIS IP?

Also you shouldn't have let IP realize that you still had it :O

None.

Dec 11 2009, 5:24 am payne Post #37

Quote from scwizard
Quote from Doodle77
Quote from Doodle77

Any requests?
LULZ.
WHY U DO DIS IP?

Also you shouldn't have let IP realize that you still had it :O
IP's such a bitch.
He does not do anything and refuses that others make stuff D:
OS the source code of SEN, GOGO! :D

None.

Dec 11 2009, 6:00 am Devourer Post #38

Hello

Quote from payne
Quote from name:Dark_Marine

Do not forget the Magic Boxes and the Raffles! >:O
Do not forget that it causes mass-spam again. Also, it would be IPs or Moose's decision.

Dec 11 2009, 7:32 pm payne Post #39

Btw, SEN, you've got all that list to take care of ;)
Quote from payne
I was cleaning up my mail box when I saw some minor flaws in it so I decided to report them and invite people to increase the list so we get the nicest mail box ever for SEN ;)

Quote from Mail Box
- Make the boxes (to select a message) to the left
- Alternate the color (2) every message, it would help to follow the line to the end without having to put your finger on the screen and send it to the far right >.<
- If you get a new message, there's that message at the very top left corner of your browser, though if you are in your inbox and click on it (the new message, not the alert message), the "new PM" advertisement is still there

Also, I was updating the Terrain wiki and I found some errors in the Wiki system:

Quote from Wiki
- In the Discussion part of the wiki, it says "Discssuion for article [x]"
- In the History part, there's a French word (lol, I like it that way, but you guys might no know what it means :P): "Effacer", the dark button at the bottom left. This words in fact means "Erase". Anyways, just delete it since there's already a "Delete" button (in red) at the bottom right. Also, it seems like we can't even click on the "Effacer" button and it doesn't even appear in the page's Source Code :O
- We cannot change the titles

Here is more fixes to do over the Shoutbox:

Quote from Shoutbox
- We can't select boxes from different pages to save shouts/quotes
- The links "Saved shouts" and "Link to this page" should be made as buttons, just like "Save shouts" and try to make it so we can easily differentiate the "saved" from the "save" button

And moar for the DLDB:

Quote from DLDB
- See this convo (very short).
- Fix all the bugs related to the [More]
- In the descriptions, the BB code do not shows (we see the brackets and commands)

---

Easy fixes, come on, do them ;)

GL HF GG

Btw, this got copy-pasted from a reply from me... I just added moar stuff, though I haven't verified the others. Sorry if things are already fixed ^^
I also saw that the order was messed up there: http://www.staredit.net/?p=contributions
I mean... it passes from 10 to 15 to 20 and then back to 10. Shouldn't it be 10, 10,15, 20 ?
Come on, as I've said, most of the things listed are EASY and QUICK fixes D:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 11 2009, 7:40 pm by payne.

None.

Dec 11 2009, 8:27 pm MadZombie Post #40

thanks for setting up the "recently uploaded"

;D...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 427 >
  Back to forum