Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 727 >

Dec 21 2009, 7:53 pm Devourer Post #81

Hello

ZOMFG, I cannot believe that Moose, Farty and I finally solved this:
Generating images from the Map is now working! (Database)

There is a tiny bug I'll fix later on (recources and start locations are not correctly situated)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 21 2009, 8:22 pm by DeVouReR.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 21 2009, 7:58 pm Neki Post #82

Hurray! Good work Devourer, that's really helpful. Too bad I sometimes click that button at the bottom which kills the map, but the generated images are helpful. :P

None.

Dec 21 2009, 10:09 pm payne Post #83

:payne:

Error:
Compose a message
Errors returned
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.
Recipients
See how the error message is repeated two times. It's very minor, but anyways. :D
<3 staff for images. FINALLY a decent DLDB!
(I still prefer Maplantis' somehow :( )

EDIT: Btw, a very disgusting point of the DLDB is where the mini-map image is being displayed. I think including it in the text-box of the description would rock much more :O

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 21 2009, 11:28 pm by payne.

None.

Dec 22 2009, 6:08 am Devourer Post #84

Hello

Quote from payne
Error:
Compose a message
Errors returned
Recipients
See how the error message is repeated two times. It's very minor, but anyways. :D
<3 staff for images. FINALLY a decent DLDB!
(I still prefer Maplantis' somehow :( )

EDIT: Btw, a very disgusting point of the DLDB is where the mini-map image is being displayed. I think including it in the text-box of the description would rock much more :O
It's probably because you were trying to send the message to two members (even when you press enter the code might think that you were attempting to send it to two users).

And, na I think the images a well placed. We'll see.

Dec 22 2009, 9:05 am InsolubleFluff Post #85

Orange Skin. Want.

None.

Dec 22 2009, 12:07 pm Devourer Post #86

Hello

Quote from name:Shocko
Orange Skin. Want.
Orange Skin. Create and Send.

Dec 22 2009, 3:26 pm Devourer Post #87

Hello

When uploading a map the minimap will be automaticly generated as an image and thumbnail.
+ fixed the recources / start-location placement bug

EDIT: On new uploaded files and older files (means: not at all files) there are the counters of Locations, Strings, Units and Triggers listed.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 22 2009, 4:43 pm by DeVouReR.

Dec 22 2009, 4:50 pm BlueWolf Post #88

I attatched an image of an image error that happens while browsing a map. I'm using Chrome.
Also, can you add a Top Rated under categorization?

Attachments:
img_error.png
Hits: 2 Size: 22.72kb

None.

Dec 22 2009, 5:08 pm payne Post #89

While sending a new comment on a map, I received these errors (listed at the top of the browser):

Warning: array_walk_recursive() [function.array-walk-recursive]: The argument should be an array in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 61

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 71

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 73

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 74

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 75

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 78

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 79

EDIT: Also, the image next to "Categorization" and "Portal" links are broken.
Moreover, all the maps now have two stats display. For example: http://www.staredit.net/files/1692/

None.

Dec 22 2009, 5:49 pm Devourer Post #90

Hello

Quote from payne
While sending a new comment on a map, I received these errors (listed at the top of the browser):

Warning: array_walk_recursive() [function.array-walk-recursive]: The argument should be an array in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 61

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 71

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 73

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 74

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 75

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 78

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/db_funcs.php on line 79

EDIT: Also, the image next to "Categorization" and "Portal" links are broken.
Moreover, all the maps now have two stats display. For example: http://www.staredit.net/files/1692/

the first bug does not exist. Make sure that happens more often than only once, ke? Thanks.
Also, keep in mind that I first am fixing what I want to fix (this might sound egoistic, but it's the best and easiest way for me), and afterwards your requests.

Dec 22 2009, 6:16 pm payne Post #91

Quote from Devourer
Also, keep in mind that I first am fixing what I want to fix and afterwards your requests.
You egoistic bitch! :O
:> <3

None.

Dec 22 2009, 6:22 pm Morphling Post #92

Warning: require(./scripts/database/db_funcs.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/portal/portal.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './scripts/database/db_funcs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/portal/portal.php on line 11
I typed in Staredit.net in the address bar and got this. I refreshed the page and no error...

None.

Dec 22 2009, 6:43 pm rockz Post #93

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Devourer
Quote from name:Shocko
Orange Skin. Want.
Orange Skin. Create and Send.
he can't make anything on his psp, which is all he has...

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Dec 22 2009, 7:25 pm Devourer Post #94

Hello

Quote from Morphling
Warning: require(./scripts/database/db_funcs.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/portal/portal.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './scripts/database/db_funcs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/portal/portal.php on line 11
I typed in Staredit.net in the address bar and got this. I refreshed the page and no error...
I know, I already fixed this. THIS IS A BUG WHICH WILL ALWAYS OCCUR WHEN YOU LOAD THE PAGE WHILE I AM UPLOADING A NEW/UPDATED FILE. DO NOT POST THIS AGAIN.

ONLY POST BUGS WHICH YOU OCCUR SEVERAL TIMES IN A PERIOUD OF AT LEAST 2 DAYS

Dec 22 2009, 9:37 pm BlueWolf Post #95

Oh boy, Dev is stressing out already...

None.

Dec 22 2009, 9:51 pm Devourer Post #96

Hello

Quote from name:BluEditor
Oh boy, Dev is stressing out already...
Already? Hey listen, I got horrible trouble with the DLDB and the DLDB is the second most important part of SEN (after forum). I want and need to fix that first, then I'll give your suggestions a go.
The thing is not that I couldn't do it all, it is that I got a real life, too. I'm not coding 24 hours a day, maybe 4 hours, which still is quite much.

I want you all to know this so do not unmotivate me by saying such stuff, else I might quit as it would be depressing to get hard-coded bugs fixed and the rest would still just want more features instead of wait till I've done the most important. Watch my first post in this topic, this is all stuff I have done for your, the community, respect that please, I mean there is no reward for me, I do this because I want to improve SEN.
Calmed down...

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 22 2009, 10:10 pm by DeVouReR.

Dec 22 2009, 10:19 pm Centreri Post #97

Relatively ancient and inactive

The collective we still love you for working to make SEN a better place, regardless of what some people might think appropriate to say.

None.

Dec 23 2009, 1:28 am Devourer Post #98

Hello

DLDB-Gods, admins and DLDB-Managers can now re-parse those force-information, map dimensions, tileset, locations, strings, units and triggers with a button.
I only gave us those right because some files are still returning errors, sorry for that :P. Also, added some color at that part (while viewing a file), makes it more attractive as every tileset got it's own color now.

Dec 24 2009, 6:20 am payne Post #99

Okay, here's the situation: I saw the forces name generated by your script weren't right. They dated of the first time I had uploaded the map. Same thing for all the stats.
The thing is that when we update a map, it do not generate a new one.
Now, I tried to push that button saying it "might add colors" and it broke everything ^^
http://www.staredit.net/files/1622/

Also, an other simple fix that devourer will hate me to point out: when we press on the little "+"s, they do not change into a "-"... that kinda sux ^^

None.

Dec 24 2009, 12:58 pm Devourer Post #100

Hello

Quote from payne
Okay, here's the situation: I saw the forces name generated by your script weren't right. They dated of the first time I had uploaded the map. Same thing for all the stats.
The thing is that when we update a map, it do not generate a new one.
Now, I tried to push that button saying it "might add colors" and it broke everything ^^
http://www.staredit.net/files/1622/

Also, an other simple fix that devourer will hate me to point out: when we press on the little "+"s, they do not change into a "-"... that kinda sux ^^

I fixed the first problem: whenever a user visits a file which is a map the force-stuff automaticly gets regenerated. Therefor I removed the "Generate forces and stuff" button.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 24 2009, 1:12 pm by DeVouReR.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 727 >
  Back to forum