Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 46 47 48 49 5051 >

Sep 28 2009, 12:11 pm Lingie Post #941

I have the fucking cape. I make the fucking woosh noises.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 28 2009, 12:35 pm Norm Post #942

Nice, sign me up for Batman Mafia.

hope it goes faster than this one though...

None.

Sep 28 2009, 1:57 pm darksnow Post #943

sign me up =O

None.

Sep 28 2009, 2:13 pm Bar Refaeli Post #944

i didnt care if i was killed or not in the end, cause i was sponge and it would have been an epic death.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 3:00 pm darksnow Post #945

well for the next one, if there really is a batman, there better be a lot more mafias/a lot harder clues.
regenerative lives, and the ability to kill 3 people >.>

None.

Sep 28 2009, 3:52 pm Riney Post #946

Thigh high affectionado

Hey I helped too.

Whatever, I revealed my role and LIVED. Therefor a winrar is me as well ^_^

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 28 2009, 4:09 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #947

Quote from darksnow
well for the next one, if there really is a batman, there better be a lot more mafias/a lot harder clues.
regenerative lives, and the ability to kill 3 people >.>

Actually, there will probably be fewer mafia than this game. Batman is a little weaker than he looks because if he runs out of night hits, he can no longer kill anyone. Sure, his lives are strong, but once the mafia figures him out, he can die.

The main idea along with Batman is Director chaos :)

Whatever, I revealed my role and LIVED. Therefor a winrar is me as well ^_^

Did... anyone reveal their role and die? This was a certain problem with mafia strategy.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 4:19 pm Vrael Post #948

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Did... anyone reveal their role and die? This was a certain problem with mafia strategy.[/color]
ME.

Of course, them hitting me was a problem with mafia strategy too. Why waste 3 hits on me when you could potentially kill 3 people with 3 hits?

None.

Sep 28 2009, 5:06 pm Riney Post #949

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Vrael
Did... anyone reveal their role and die? This was a certain problem with mafia strategy.[/color]
ME.

Of course, them hitting me was a problem with mafia strategy too. Why waste 3 hits on me when you could potentially kill 3 people with 3 hits?

Exactly, so you revealing yourself WAS actually a good idea. Kinda like a sponge...

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sep 28 2009, 5:07 pm darksnow Post #950

well, the townies won big this time because the mafia screwed up REALLY badly.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 5:18 pm Ashamed Post #951

Hear me Raor!!

Lets do this!!!!!

None.

Sep 28 2009, 6:49 pm InsolubleFluff Post #952

Dapperdan lead them to slaughter :P

None.

Sep 28 2009, 6:50 pm Lingie Post #953

I think someone else could have made a stonger Don then Dan did, honestly.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 28 2009, 7:47 pm Phobos Post #954

Are you sure about that?

I'm hosting if JaFF is busy/doesn't care.

I have a semi-formed Batman theme which would make it SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City.

Provisional Batman (yes, this is a powerful role, but keep in mind there is only one and there will be chaos to compensate):

BATMAN - The bringer of great justice, Batman is capable of enforcing vigilantism through night hits. He begins the game with a total of three night hits, and he may use them whenever he chooses, with a maximum of two hits per night. Every time Batman successfully kills a mafia, he is granted two additional night hits. Batman has three regenerating night lives (i.e. requires three or more simultaneous hits to kill), but is vulnerable to the lynch, the jail cell, and other special roles.

My plan is for the return of the Director role in quantity, plus one or more of each of Doctors, Detectives, Patrolmen (Sheriff variant that can only use Jail), and [maybe] Boondock Saints. There is much blood and mindfuck in Gotham.
There should be a Joker role. There MUST be a Joker role D:

this is signature

Sep 28 2009, 7:55 pm Riney Post #955

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:Almost Alive

I have a semi-formed Batman theme which would make it SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City.

Provisional Batman (yes, this is a powerful role, but keep in mind there is only one and there will be chaos to compensate):

BATMAN - The bringer of great justice, Batman is capable of enforcing vigilantism through night hits. He begins the game with a total of three night hits, and he may use them whenever he chooses, with a maximum of two hits per night. Every time Batman successfully kills a mafia, he is granted two additional night hits. Batman has three regenerating night lives (i.e. requires three or more simultaneous hits to kill), but is vulnerable to the lynch, the jail cell, and other special roles.

My plan is for the return of the Director role in quantity, plus one or more of each of Doctors, Detectives, Patrolmen (Sheriff variant that can only use Jail), and [maybe] Boondock Saints. There is much blood and mindfuck in Gotham.

YUS, but...not die directly after like Heath Ledger did

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sep 28 2009, 8:41 pm Phobos Post #956

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from name:Almost Alive

YUS, but...not die directly after like Heath Ledger did
JOKER - Pisses off Batman denying his hits during 3 nights. The Joker decides when to use this power by blowing up hospitals and crossdressing. An heroes once the game ends, regardless of the outcome.

this is signature

Sep 28 2009, 8:57 pm darksnow Post #957

joker should be like the don =O

None.

Sep 28 2009, 9:31 pm Neki Post #958

Quote from name:Darkling
I think someone else could have made a stonger Don then Dan did, honestly.
It's easy to say that after the game is done, but it's a whole different ballpark when you have all the power. =P Also, dibs on Joker role. Maybe we should also throw in the Riddler lol.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 9:35 pm darksnow Post #959

how about batman leading the townies, and joker leading the "mafia"
joker's men has infiltrated the town.
and whole new roles =O

None.

Sep 28 2009, 9:37 pm Ashamed Post #960

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from darksnow
how about batman leading the townies, and joker leading the "mafia"
joker's men has infiltrated the town.
and whole new roles =O

That's how it should go, and he should have good powers too!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 46 47 48 49 5051 >
  Back to forum