Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
SEN Mafia XIV: The Godfather
Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46 47 4851 >

Sep 26 2009, 7:31 pm FatalException Post #901

Well, it's now obvious that this game is over, so I'm going to have to agree with Dapperdan. Only ONE game has ever had a townie victory this big, and that was mostly due to NerdyTerdy being really good.

In response to Raccoon, it wasn't that the town was good, it's that these clues were the easiest they've ever been. It certainly doesn't help that the sheriff, with his extra mafia kill power, protect-someone-at-night power, AND extra life on top of all that could team up with the Angel of Mercy and the doctor, once he had been revealed, to become FUCKING INVINCIBLE.

I'm really amazed that all the obvious ninja references got overlooked for so long, though. Just end the game now and call the sheriff victory, DTBK.

None.

Sep 26 2009, 8:35 pm Vrael Post #902

It didn't help that the mafia wasted 3 hits trying to kill me, when they could've been killing 3 townies instead lol. Or that they've only sent 1 mafia each night to hit inferno, when he would be the obvious choice to have multiple people hit, being as you also know that everyone is also going to protect him.

None.

Sep 26 2009, 8:38 pm Jack Post #903

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

It was also due to the fact that me and inferno worked out half of who the townies were.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 26 2009, 8:40 pm The Starport Post #904

I remember I used to say stuff about the dangers of "hub" players, but I think I got too carried away back then to make the point effectively. :P

None.

Sep 26 2009, 8:41 pm InsolubleFluff Post #905

And I was most certainly merciful in protecting inferno.

None.

Sep 26 2009, 9:29 pm Neki Post #906

Quote from name:Shocko
And I was most certainly merciful in protecting inferno.
Eh, merciful? ;) But yeah, you think there was too many special roles maybe? o_O

None.

Sep 26 2009, 9:45 pm FatalException Post #907

Quote from name:zany_001
It was also due to the fact that me and inferno worked out half of who the townies were.
You say that like it was hard.

None.

Sep 26 2009, 11:25 pm Vi3t-X Post #908

I vote Corbo. :P

None.

Sep 26 2009, 11:26 pm Jack Post #909

Quote from FatalException
You say that like it was hard.
Not really. I knew a couple more than inferno.

It didn't help that you guys kept hitting people we thought might be mafia. You should have hit known townies.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 27 2009, 1:43 am Riney Post #910

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from FatalException
Well, it's now obvious that this game is over, so I'm going to have to agree with Dapperdan. Only ONE game has ever had a townie victory this big, and that was mostly due to NerdyTerdy being really good.

In response to Raccoon, it wasn't that the town was good, it's that these clues were the easiest they've ever been. It certainly doesn't help that the sheriff, with his extra mafia kill power, protect-someone-at-night power, AND extra life on top of all that could team up with the Angel of Mercy and the doctor, once he had been revealed, to become FUCKING INVINCIBLE.

I'm really amazed that all the obvious ninja references got overlooked for so long, though. Just end the game now and call the sheriff victory, DTBK.

I still thought Echo was mafia before you. Not that big a deal.

But yea I figure its game anyway. I win

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 27 2009, 3:17 am lil-Inferno Post #911

Just here for the pie

A winrar is me.

Sep 27 2009, 4:07 am Riney Post #912

Thigh high affectionado

To be honest, A winrar is Bronto LOL.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 27 2009, 5:05 am Excalibur Post #913

The sword and the faith

If the next game looks any good I am going to break a personal vow and join it.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 27 2009, 7:42 am DT_Battlekruser Post #914

I'm still a little busy to write an ending post (will try to do this tomorrow).

But, I think the main reasons the town won were:

(1) A detective did successfully find a bandwagon with only the mole in it, which allowed a bunch of people to be cleared of suspicion.

(2) The mafia did not kill lil-Inferno. Indict hurts.

To be honest, many of your so-called "clues" were not clues at all, just lucky interpretation.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 8:32 am Jack Post #915

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I'm still a little busy to write an ending post (will try to do this tomorrow).

But, I think the main reasons the town won were:

(1) A detective did successfully find a bandwagon with only the mole in it, which allowed a bunch of people to be cleared of suspicion.

(2) The mafia did not kill lil-Inferno. Indict hurts.

To be honest, many of your so-called "clues" were not clues at all, just lucky interpretation.
Inferno did a lot of stuff behind the scenes, including working out a clue and telling the known townies to bandwaggon on that person.

And he worked out a bunch of other townies through other means too. But I agree, MOST of the solved clues were pretty lucky.

Red classic.

Sep 27 2009, 1:34 pm Lingie Post #916

I'd really like to know if the "X" clue at the end of every letter was actually a clue against me.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 27 2009, 4:18 pm Corbo Post #917

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Inferno did a lot of stuff behind the scenes, including working out a clue and telling the known townies to bandwaggon on that person.

He did?

fuck you all

Sep 27 2009, 4:46 pm lil-Inferno Post #918

Just here for the pie

I pretty much called most of the shots for townies, yes. If you didn't have a special role, I most likely didn't contact you much. I formed a coalition with a few people that had healing powers and killing powers to protect me and kill my suspects.

Sep 27 2009, 4:55 pm Corbo Post #919

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I still have my townie save, does that count? :P

fuck you all

Sep 27 2009, 4:59 pm Bar Refaeli Post #920

i put some good shapeshifter action in there

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46 47 4851 >
  Back to forum