Aug 6 2009, 6:38 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 48 49 50 51 >

Sep 29 2009, 10:40 am darksnow Post #981

we seriously have to balance some of these roles

None.

Sep 29 2009, 11:27 pm Vrael Post #982

Quote from name:Shocko
Batman killed two-face with that fall to the ground did he not?
Harvey was killed by the fall yes, but Batman was saving Lt. Gordon's family, not intentionally killing Harvey. If you'll take notice, Harvey was going to shoot Gordon's little boy, what else could Batman do?

None.

Sep 30 2009, 2:22 am Phobos Post #983

Are you sure about that?

This game was just too strange.

this is signature

Sep 30 2009, 2:54 am Chubacca Post #984

Quote from name:Almost Alive
This game was just too strange.
agreed, i thought there were too many special roles, the game was really based on keeping inferno alive the whole time, as he indicted people (or whatever that role is called). But i like the clues, they were fun to try and solve, much better then Jaff's clues, at least the first half of his clues last mafia game.

I am actually psyched for the Gotham game though. That sounds cool haha even though i have hardly no spare time. Whoever though of that idea was clever haha.

None.

Sep 30 2009, 3:10 am Riney Post #985

Thigh high affectionado

Inferno indicted one person on my command, Lingie

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 30 2009, 10:11 pm darksnow Post #986

so whens the next mafia coming up?

None.

Sep 30 2009, 11:54 pm poison_us Post #987

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Ultimo
No one wants to be a hero, that is so cliche. What is a hero, compared to a villain anyways?

What's the difference between a martyr and a terrorist?

Context is everything.

Oct 1 2009, 1:06 am Chubacca Post #988

martyr is a general meaning for committing suicide to a greater cause for your religion or country
Terrorists are more specific, they are radicalists, or ultra nationalist, in the middle east.

None.

Oct 1 2009, 1:07 am Neki Post #989

That is the most general stereotype of a terrorist I've ever heard.

None.

Oct 1 2009, 1:48 am FatalException Post #990

Quote from Chubacca
martyr is a general meaning for committing suicide to a greater cause for your religion or country
Terrorists are more specific, they are radicalists, or ultra nationalist, in the middle east.
... FALSE.

A martyr is someone who dies for something that is important to them or their culture. A terrorist is an activist that uses scare tactics to get what they want. Has NOTHING TO DO with being from the Middle East. That's just racist.

None.

Oct 1 2009, 1:51 am Riney Post #991

Thigh high affectionado

George W. Bush is a terrorist.

Doesnt mean we get to go after him though. An Iraqi dressed in a turban with an automatic rifle is automatically a terrorist in his eyes though, <conspiracy portion> or what he wants people to believe he sees so others in turn believe him.

Still hes a terrorist. But before this goes through to politics anymore (Which bores the hell outta me), lets talk about mafia.

Batman should be allowed to secure an extra night life if he finds his batmobile. How, I do not know yet. You guys can figure that out ;D

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 1 2009, 2:39 am Jack Post #992

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Maybe there's a hidden clue, and when he works it out and pms DTBK or whoever, he gets the batkeys to the batcar?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 1 2009, 2:58 am Chubacca Post #993

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
George W. Bush is a terrorist.

Doesnt mean we get to go after him though. An Iraqi dressed in a turban with an automatic rifle is automatically a terrorist in his eyes though, <conspiracy portion> or what he wants people to believe he sees so others in turn believe him.

Still hes a terrorist. But before this goes through to politics anymore (Which bores the hell outta me), lets talk about mafia.

Batman should be allowed to secure an extra night life if he finds his batmobile. How, I do not know yet. You guys can figure that out ;D
yeah, to Bush, an iraqi with a gun is a terrorist. Haha.
Batman is pretty much a sherrif, we have batman with extra life, and stuff and then we have bruce who will know the identity of batman, or whatever his name is.

None.

Oct 1 2009, 3:20 am darksnow Post #994

then we need robin, his faithful sidekick

None.

Oct 1 2009, 5:07 am Jack Post #995

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

We need batgirl, the comic book version 2.0, with the dad who was an assassin or something. She could wipe the floor with batman.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 1 2009, 6:58 am InsolubleFluff Post #996

We also need to stop and wait for DTBK. This is getting awful cluttered and complicated.

None.

Oct 1 2009, 3:44 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #997

I will probably make some sort of attempt to post a thread over the weekend.

I have taken some of the comments into consideration, but we are not going to have a game of everybody-in-the-freaking-Batman-universe. The number of "name" roles will be very limited.

None.

Oct 2 2009, 12:05 am payne Post #998

:payne:

Could we get the clues sheet pl0x? :O

None.

Oct 2 2009, 12:32 am darksnow Post #999

haha. oh, what is the mafia to townie to special role ratio?

None.

Oct 2 2009, 12:37 am poison_us Post #1000

Back* from the grave

One person in my chemistry class wrote a 2-page explanation of how Bush will cause the end of the world.
Of course, it assumes you believe in religious texts...

Options
Pages: < 1 « 48 49 50 51 >
  Back to forum