Black wireframe
Jul 22 2009, 3:49 pm
By: poison_us  

Jul 26 2009, 5:18 am poison_us Post #21

Back* from the grave

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
What? This seems entirely irrelevant to what I said. What I meant by bringing up Ashworld is that is the only tileset that you get red/black fading with this.

All the flag does is add 1 to the unit's HP. I should've mentioned that, too.

1: No tileset will give the red/black fade, at least not with anything I've tested. What I meant was no value less than 10 in the regular HP box will give the fade.
2: Hex editing doesn't do squat, but it's good info ^^
3:
Quote from poison_us
It's one of 4 variations:
1: all yellow and black
2: yellow, black, and pink
3, 4, 5: green and yellow
0, 6+: normal
The values above is what I put in the HP box. Negatives just appear injured.

EDIT: As an afterthought, maybe it was patched? The patch I had when I played the map was 1.14 or something. Since then I've had to wipe my hard drive a couple times, so I don't have the actual file.

Jul 26 2009, 5:41 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

O.o Maybe it was. I haven't played with this in a long time.

0 is normal because it doesn't add 1. 6+ is normal because the HP+1/Max is not significantly over 100% HP.

EDIT:
I just tested it. That is exactly it. 1.14 has the colors you listed, 1.13a has color cycling.
[attach=4107]

Attachments:
wireframe.png
Hits: 0 Size: 2.16kb

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 26 2009, 5:49 am by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 26 2009, 5:48 am poison_us Post #23

Back* from the grave

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
0 is normal because it doesn't add 1. 6+ is normal because the HP+1/Max is not significantly over 100% HP.
0-not-working makes sense...and I suppose something like 7/6 (~117%) isn't too funny...

Wait a tic, what if the max HP is the map limit...what would it look like then? Would it revert to 0/8whatever?

EDIT: darn, saw your edit. Close topic now?

Jul 26 2009, 5:52 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #24

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from poison_us
Wait a tic, what if the max HP is the map limit...what would it look like then? Would it revert to 0/8whatever?
I tested it a long time ago, but I don't remember. It'd probably just be -8388608/8388607.

You can do the same thing with unit sprites (they start with the game default HP value), except zerg's regen makes their health reset.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 26 2009, 6:13 am poison_us Post #25

Back* from the grave

Gawd those are sexy ;o

Well, ima check out the +1 to map max thing real quick...

EDIT: :uberw00t: new way to crash SC!!
if it's preplaced, it's fine, shows up hurt. But created with full health, it's max hp is 8388608, and it crashes. I didn't test with invincible, so maybe that won't crash.

But why would you give a unit that much to make it invincible? :lol:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 26 2009, 6:22 am by poison_us.

Options
  Back to forum