Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: If you became a world dictator...
If you became a world dictator...
Jul 12 2009, 6:07 pm
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >

Jul 13 2009, 10:31 pm Phobos Post #61

Are you sure about that?

You should also isolate the people that comment in YouTube's videos. They pose a potential threat against inteligent forms of life.

Now that I think about it, that is one of the things I would do as a dictator :P

this is signature

Jul 13 2009, 10:36 pm JaFF Post #62

Quote from name:Almost Alive
You should also isolate the people that comment in YouTube's videos. They pose a potential threat against inteligent forms of life.
http://xkcd.com/202/

None.

Jul 13 2009, 10:54 pm FlashBeer Post #63

I kind of like Centreri's thoughts, but I would rather go for German or English as a language.
As for the 2% lowest intelligence population- I would give a series of tests for them, if they didn't meet an intelligence improvement quota, where they must excel greatly in one or a combination of tests. If they failed, then they would be given an opportunity by undergoing a physically strenuous test that evaluates their determination to live. I believe that people who try hard, should be given a chance. Hopefully the tests would give them motivation to try harder, rather than testing every year- but if they get tired of the tests and give up, they will choose between death of sentence to an island.

Death will be a common punishment for those with heavy crimes. In prison, people will be forced to be educated. I would emphasize the U.S. constitution- people won't be able to sue somebody for insulting them (i.e. racist slurs, hate speech- Sick of people getting their 'feelings' hurt). Everyone could drink, and anyone could get a license to drive, own a weapon, work in a job. You wouldn't get penalized for things like not wearing seat belts- if you died, that's your fault.

I would implement the Autobahn for the world, because it's the best way to drive. Get rid of US measurements and implement the metric system. Beat the crap out of Iraq, and distribute it's oil.

None.

Jul 13 2009, 11:16 pm Centreri Post #64

Relatively ancient and inactive

Your system is more fair, FlashBeer, but what I went for with mine is preserving the environment while jumpstarting evolution on a grand scale and setting an environment where this forced superevolution can continue. Fairness went out the window with my system.

Why am I the only one who set himself up to be the ultimate overlord for aeons?

None.

Jul 14 2009, 4:35 pm UnholyUrine Post #65

All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

None.

Jul 15 2009, 2:42 am ejac1337 Post #66

Once kids are 5 years old, they're put in front of a busy street. If they move out of the way, they live, if they don't they die.

Any person who gets a natural life threatening illness before the age of 25 is neutered.

And a lot of other crazy things. Its not about making people perfect, just making sure the dumb don't reproduce.

None.

Jul 15 2009, 3:27 pm Dapperdan Post #67

Quote from JaFF
Quote from name:Almost Alive
http://xkcd.com/202/

I lol'd.

It is FRIGHTENINGLY true to life.

None.

Jul 15 2009, 4:20 pm Jesusfreak Post #68

I know a group of people who are even stupider than those who comment on youtube videos:

Those that make videos like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

:lol: :lol: :lol:

None.

Jul 15 2009, 8:27 pm EzDay281 Post #69

Four words:
Largest mafia game ever.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 1:31 am Bar Refaeli Post #70

Well, seeing as I already am the dictator of the world and have made all those drastic changes that I wanted to make before I became dictator... (invent internet, create an ocean between Africa and South America, invent a new kind of steroids and give some to Micheal Phelps, make Narnia a fictional country, take out the violence in Barny and make it a kids' show, confine kangaroos to Australia, and wipe everyone's memory of times before I was dictator)

(not sure if someone else already made a post like this)

None.

Jul 16 2009, 4:03 am rockz Post #71

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Evil Overlord = Dictator of the World, right?
Collapsable Box

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jul 16 2009, 4:05 am MasterJohnny Post #72

Quote from rockz
Evil Overlord = Dictator of the World, right?
Collapsable Box

get your own! DTBK already used!
http://www.staredit.net/162087/

I am a Mathematician

Jul 16 2009, 4:09 am The Great Yam Post #73

I will kill off all you nerds that go on this site first. Then onto those who use SC as well. Then I will destroy Warcraft. Then then Diablo. Then I will destroy Blizzard. Then I will erase the memories by banning it's mention and killing those who mention it, until it becomes just a rumor or we develop the brain eraser. Then I will produce, spontaneously the miraculous game of Starcraft, created by me.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 4:29 am MillenniumArmy Post #74

If I were a dictator, I will make asians rule the world.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 4:38 am rockz Post #75

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from MasterJohnny
get your own! DTBK already used!
http://www.staredit.net/162087/
and I agree with him wholeheartedly.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jul 16 2009, 4:41 am DT_Battlekruser Post #76

Quote from MillenniumArmy

They don't? :shifty:

None.

Jul 16 2009, 2:47 pm Fierce Post #77

I would make everyone be my slaves and when I was coming close to death I would tell everyone to mass suicide and they get to go to heaven!

Hell, that sounds good enough to be a religion. I'd call it Fiercism.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 3:18 pm Dapperdan Post #78

Brilliant use of the conditional, MA.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 7:14 pm JaFF Post #79

Quote from Dapperdan

Brilliant use of the conditional, MA.
Yeah. Can how asians worl rule if they don't even used correct grammar? :hurr:

None.

Jul 16 2009, 7:25 pm Vi3t-X Post #80

English wouldn't be the offical language. :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum