Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: If you became a world dictator...
If you became a world dictator...
Jul 12 2009, 6:07 pm
By: Centreri
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Jul 16 2009, 8:02 pm Fierce Post #81

Oh and I forgot to add that I would make everyone wear suits of armor so they look like Knights and only one word shall be spoken.... Ni!

first one to guess where that comes from receives one get out of death card.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:07 pm Aster Post #82

Oh.....you'll see.

Edit: Above post is from Monty Python, but I don't need the card.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:12 pm ForTheSwarm Post #83

Quote from Jesusfreak
In the process of increasing "intelligence," you'll also wipe out everything that most people have to live for, you'll decrease the social interaction of your subjects (your source also equates higher Emotional Intelligence with higher religiosity), and you'll close off a large portion of philosophy, conveying to your subjects that it is not ok to think about certain things (God), and that they are encouraged to think about other things (most likely material possessions and worship of the dictator).

I'm sure people can find something to live for besides God. I can manage. :P
Also, lrn21984.

Also, yes, there has to be a gay gene. What else makes people gay? The gays themselves claim it is natural to be gay and that it is not outside influence or their upbringing that makes them gay. EVERYTHING is genetic. Heck, from what I've heard, the gay scientists have even isolated the "Christian gene" (I think that video might have been a joke actually, but I'm not sure...).
Natural =/= gene. It's [the Christian gene] obviously a joke.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:24 pm The Great Yam Post #84

It is natural. If it occurs in nature (Bonobos, Dolphins, penguins, etc.) then by definition it is natural. If you deny that, you can just deny gravity exists. Why not? You have faith. I'd personally like to keep homophobia out of this discussion. In fact, this forum would be alot cooler without all you geniuses who think they've figured out "the gay problem" and have a great "final solution".

The saddest part about this is most people are joking when they say "I'd wipe out this and this and this" in their dictator plan. You're probably not.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:59 pm Jesusfreak Post #85

This forum would be a lot cooler without all you geniuses who start an argument every time some someone mentions homosexuality. :rolleyes: Seriously, I see this all the time. No offence to you personally (well you can take offence if you want to), but you must be really insecure if you feel like you need to say that every time someone's having a conversation about homosexuality. :ermm:

Did I ever say that homosexuality wasn't natural? Sure it's natural. So is greed, lust, and stupidity in general. Those are also sins according to the Bible (erm, well, maybe stupidity in and of itself isn't a sin :lol: ), but you don't see Christians getting nearly as worked up about them, even though they're far more harmful. Wonder why. Homophobia is a sign of messed up priorities as far as I'm concerned.

... You mean they're joking when they say stuff like that? Gah, how am I supposed to know when these people are joking? I thought they were being serious...

None.

Jul 16 2009, 9:03 pm BiOAtK Post #86

You don't get out much, do you freak?

None.

Jul 16 2009, 9:10 pm Jesusfreak Post #87

... Why are you making fun of me? I'm merely responding to this person because they're trying to argue over something we don't disagree on.

None.

Jul 20 2009, 9:01 pm Forsaken Archer Post #88

The saddest part about this is most people are joking when they say "I'd wipe out this and this and this" in their dictator plan. You're probably not.
I was not joking about my plan. Not at all. People from Africa don't have the internets, though, right? I should be okay and not have offended anyone.

None.

Jul 22 2009, 10:22 am rayNimagi Post #89

So we shouldn't kill off all the fat people?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jul 22 2009, 7:31 pm poison_us Post #90

Back* from the grave

Take over the universe via molding planets to suit human life. Of course, exceptions will have to be made, because human life probably can't [conceivably] endure certain extremes. Manifest destiny has nothing on my plan for galactic control.

EDIT: oh, and I would create a natural predator for humans...to help further evolution--you understand, right? The populace, in general, has fallen below mediocre standards of health, both physical and mental. My plans not only ensure the spread of the human race, but the weeding out of the unfit.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum