Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Drugs?
Drugs?
Jul 12 2009, 5:50 pm
By: ~:Deathawk:~
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10

Aug 14 2009, 10:13 pm Lingie Post #181

EPIC win for DM. EPIC.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 17 2009, 6:02 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #182

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from ToA
Quote from Kow
Quote from Ashamed
Pot = best thing in this world ha!
I wouldn't go so far as to say that... I mean, it is a wonderful thing, but not CRAZZYAWESOME

i'd give up pot/drugs in general for music any day, but i do certainly enjoy it.
I wish my friends'd start to realize this. ;o Hopefully it's just novelty that they are feeling. >.>

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 18 2009, 5:53 am Kyrax Post #183

D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide.

An Entheogen.

Way too hard to explain except in these words: Spiritual Journeys through Space, Mind, Consciousness and Time.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 1:47 am Mr.Camo Post #184

LSD sucks

None.

Aug 26 2009, 8:10 pm ToA Post #185

Que Sera, Sera.

I know none of you have the patience, but there is a documentary called the union you should watch, along with this documentary,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknoKWsVlAA&feature=player_embedded

It's called Grass, its a near complete history on the prohibition of marijuana, very informative, and any anti drug people, or even drug users(at least pot), should watch it, just to see how dumb and stubborn our (USA) government can be.

Aug 26 2009, 8:13 pm dumbducky Post #186

just to see how dumb and stubborn our (USA) government can be.
Yeah! Lets vote for that Obama guy! He'll bring change and legalize marijuana! Oh wait...

tits

Aug 26 2009, 8:25 pm Fire_Kame Post #187

wth is starcraft

I drank very occasionally and lightly my freshman year of college. I tried chewing tobacco once, it was pretty gross...
On my 21st birthday I had a handful of drinks. Since then I drank most of a beer once.

So yea...you know me. Heavy substance user.

EDIT: Oh yea, I smoke a cigar once. That was pretty lame.

Aug 27 2009, 12:01 am Kow Post #188

Yea, cigars suck. Blunts are nice though.

Quote from Mr.Camo
LSD sucks
Why?

None.

Aug 28 2009, 10:03 pm ToA Post #189

Que Sera, Sera.

that looks so good i want to eat it.

Aug 28 2009, 10:04 pm Fire_Kame Post #190

wth is starcraft

Hey ToA, what is it?

Aug 28 2009, 10:18 pm ToA Post #191

Que Sera, Sera.

Quote from name:-_- Kame -_-
Hey ToA, what is it?

can't you read the file name? exotic bud of course =]

Aug 28 2009, 10:33 pm FatalException Post #192

Quote from ToA
Hey ToA, what is it?

can't you read the file name? exotic bud of course =]
Actually, no, we cannot read the filename unless we bother to right click and view off-site because you used the img tag.

None.

Aug 28 2009, 10:44 pm ToA Post #193

Que Sera, Sera.

Smart ass :P

:P

It's from this dudes harvest and it just looked better than anything i've laid eyes on before

Aug 28 2009, 11:11 pm CaptainWill Post #194

I have smoked marijuana twice. The first time was in the UK, where it is illegal. It felt pretty good - relaxing and so on. I also smoked some much stronger stuff in Amsterdam, where it is legal. That was sensamilla and it just gave me a headache, dry mouth and I felt too relaxed. I doubt I'll be doing it again.

I do drink alcohol, though nowhere near as much as my generation does generally. I also smoke a cigar about once a fortnight.

None.

Aug 29 2009, 6:57 am Syphon Post #195

Why.... Why is that pot bright red?

None.

Aug 29 2009, 8:39 am ToA Post #196

Que Sera, Sera.

Quote from Syphon
Why.... Why is that pot bright red?

probably because of how he grows it, it looks great to me though, better than it being brown like way back when

Aug 29 2009, 5:18 pm Kow Post #197

Red food coloring in the water :D

It reminds me of a wasp.

Only fuzzier :D And something I wanna smoke. I dont wanna smoke a wasp.

And regarding drymouth. God, I can't remember the last time I got it. Guess that's a perk of smoking daily.

None.

Sep 3 2009, 5:26 pm FlamingInferno Post #198

I once passed out infront of my parents becuase I was really high.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10
  Back to forum