Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2137 >

Jul 11 2009, 6:01 am Kaias Post #361

Quote from EzDay281
I assume you're talking about the body guard attack
Mayor decides the first lynch of the game.
Thanks for clarifying that; I must have missed it when I read all the descriptions. That's relieving knowing that our prospective mayor wasn't planning something completely imbecilic. Still, my advice holds true for early game.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 6:08 am Neki Post #362

I think AlmostAlive would be more useful to us when he is not almost alive, but rather, alive. payne on the other hand just seems like a loose cannon and a disaster waiting to happen, so we'll see what Nerdy decides to do.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 7:48 am Ultraviolet Post #363

Quote from Kaias
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
On top of that, the glass clue was pointed out specifically by being something DapperDan wrote down.
-then the purpose is defeated since JaFF will do essentially all of the clues. For this reason, tomorrow instead of lynching payne we should eliminate Almost Alive. Payne can come later.

Quote from Day Start Post
The night passed and a new day began. The town discovered the bodies of JaFF, Mini Moose 2707 and Dapperdan. After several hours of chaos, accusations, fear and arguing, Dapperdan’s notebook was found and it was agreed that it holds clues to the identities of the killers. Since the last paragraph was written in red, it was not hard to guess where to start analyzing. The last thing Dapperdan ever wrote was:

“Applying the half empty/full glass of water principle, this man is an optimist in life.”

*sigh* This is what I was talking about.

As of now, I'm planning on lynching payne. I honestly would rather lynch Vrael, because I think the evidence towards him is more convincing, but I realize that if he is not mafia that would be a lot worse of a mistaken lynch than one on payne.

Jul 11 2009, 10:24 am InsolubleFluff Post #364

Let the town decide who to lynch.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 10:28 am Neki Post #365

I don't think that would be a good idea. We already have this tedious electing going on, and if Nerdy has to wait for EVERYONE to vote again to lynch someone (because 1/4 of the people who signed up don't know how to vote) this is going to be such a long game. I would actually like to get to the first night, soon.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 10:36 am InsolubleFluff Post #366

I'd vote me if you wanted 100% assurance a mafia was not in power.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 10:57 am Ultraviolet Post #367

Quote from name:Ultimo
I don't think that would be a good idea. We already have this tedious electing going on, and if Nerdy has to wait for EVERYONE to vote again to lynch someone (because 1/4 of the people who signed up don't know how to vote) this is going to be such a long game. I would actually like to get to the first night, soon.

I'm basically trying to let the town decide without taking an official vote. You're right about having everyone vote again. It would take forever, and would kind of suck. :P Also, sometimes judgment ability has to be taken into consideration when taking a vote, so votes like payne's don't really count.

Jul 11 2009, 11:28 am Neki Post #368

Quote from name:Shocko
Remember when you were the doctor? oh wait...loooool.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 12:05 pm Phobos Post #369

Are you sure about that?

I think AlmostAlive would be more useful to us when he is not almost alive, but rather, alive.
I am glad to see someone thinks I am of some use in this game.

this is signature

Jul 11 2009, 1:33 pm InsolubleFluff Post #370

Quote from name:Shocko
Remember when you were the doctor? oh wait...loooool.
And notice how this game I'm not claiming to be something significant. Clearly not lying about my role.

Besides, NerdyTerdy claimed to be doctor... copy cat act?

You should lynch a competitor. Mafia would want the power... oh wait... majority vote (not suspicious at all)

None.

Jul 11 2009, 2:01 pm InsolubleFluff Post #371

Glass half full is about optimism (as clearly stated.) The link of that and an actual glass of liquid is completely missing the clearly labelled point. I've been mafia with Kaias, and he's not stupid. Highly contreversial of him.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 2:28 pm Vrael Post #372

Actually I was inactive there for a bit. I was on a plane to China with no internet access. Also, activity that doesn't affect getting booted out of the game should have no effect on whether or not a player is mafia, the play could go either way, and just because I know how to hold my peace and not blurt out every half-assed theory that comes to mind, doesn't mean I am, OR am not mafia.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 2:57 pm Bar Refaeli Post #373

Sometimes blurting out every "half-assed" theory can be helpful to others.
Even though I don't trust NerdyTerdy, I'm in favor of calling him mayor, and starting night.
We should really wait for the next clues to come out before we start deciding who to lynch, too.

And I don't think lynching payne will help us attempt to understand how JaFF makes his clues.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 3:41 pm Kaias Post #374

Quote from Kaias
On top of that, the glass clue was pointed out specifically by being something DapperDan wrote down.
-then the purpose is defeated since JaFF will do essentially all of the clues. For this reason, tomorrow instead of lynching payne we should eliminate Almost Alive. Payne can come later.

Quote from Day Start Post
The night passed and a new day began. The town discovered the bodies of JaFF, Mini Moose 2707 and Dapperdan. After several hours of chaos, accusations, fear and arguing, Dapperdan’s notebook was found and it was agreed that it holds clues to the identities of the killers. Since the last paragraph was written in red, it was not hard to guess where to start analyzing. The last thing Dapperdan ever wrote was:

“Applying the half empty/full glass of water principle, this man is an optimist in life.”

*sigh* This is what I was talking about.
Ah, once again I misunderstood you.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 3:59 pm Ashamed Post #375

Hear me Raor!!

I still say we kill Vrael... If payne is indead "Mafia" but he is not a good player like you are saying nerdy who cares if he is alive...? He is not going to effect 1 more day.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 4:10 pm Norm Post #376

Nerdy. Lynch Vreal. Payne isn't a thread right now. We can get him tomorrow.

p.s. Jaff. Continue the game plz?

None.

Jul 11 2009, 4:14 pm Ashamed Post #377

Hear me Raor!!

p.s. Jaff. Continue the game plz?

lol i know you should of done it yesterday >< when no one voted ha

None.

Jul 11 2009, 4:17 pm JaFF Post #378

I'm waiting for Nerdy to decide on the first lynch.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 9:18 pm Ashamed Post #379

Hear me Raor!!

lol I like this game ><! I wish thats how life worked we let town mayors choose to kill whom ever! No trial, no jury,no judge. Just 1 mayor going i think you did it DIE!

None.

Jul 11 2009, 9:45 pm payne Post #380

:payne:

Okay, thinking of it, it's true that if Vrael isn't a Mafia, you'll have lost a good player while lynching me would effectively in fact make JaFF's clues clearer.
Though, I still say you will kill a townie (me)! (Even though no one seems to care because there's like an overall agreement over the fact that I'm even more useless than inactive players -.-)

If I say to you: "Look at this english teacher from 'X' school, does it reminds you the french teacher of that same school?" is the same as comparing that clue with my picture!

And is it obligatory that the Mayor votes for a lynch before the night start?

Anyways, Nerdy, think of it: if you lynch me only to know how are working JaFF's clues, first, you will not get to know how to interpret other clues than this one pointing to me and other similar (and there shouldn't be much more) while lynching such a potential Mafia (Vrael) would save one townie during the night!
It is SO MUCH WISER to save a townie than to actually try to sacrifice one to understand how a certain type of clues are working while, should I remind you, all clues are supposed to be solvable... there isn't 1 000 ways of interpreting a clue, gosh!

And seriously, guys, you are saying that I'm useless as a townie, but wanting to lynch for such a stupid reason is, to me, much more stupid! I would actually TOTALLY agree with that situation only if no one would have posted that clue against Vrael, but now that we actually got a clue which, in any past mafia game, would have been considered as very good, I'm seriously blaming you guys to still enter into this bandwagon (yes it is! It's a Mass Movement and nothing else, only few in it knows what they are doing and it's either the mafia, either the intellectuals)

SERIOUSLY, and this is the last time I try to convince you guys, THINK OF IT JUST A F*CKING SECOND: Vrael is OBVIOUSLY a fucking mafia while there isn't much of a chance I am one (and I swear I am NOT!).

And by the way, if you lynch Vrael, you ALSO get to know how certain type of clues are working.

If that wasn't a good enough defence for myself, because I consider my whole logic as perfect.

I don't know why, but in other mafia games, people would actually have understood the message I'm trying to give you and if ever you do not lynch me, simply look for more clues for me in the next clue post: it's not hard to find clues about either, and here I'm giving away the keys;
- A tree
- Any orange related shit
- Diablo
- Pizzas

If you guys still decides to lynch me, I'll consider you as purely and simply ret*rded (censor). :|

Now, act wise.

(And if ever Nerdy lynches me and you see my role, consider the fact that Kaias, Nerdy and DTDK all seemed to convince all others to lynch me and that they never ever even doubted about what they were doing)

Gg

EDIT:
Forgot to put key word "Puzzle" ;)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 11 2009, 9:52 pm by payne.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2137 >
  Back to forum