By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2037 >

Jul 10 2009, 8:51 pm Ashamed Post #341

Hear me Raor!!

lol, but i trust everyone!

None.

Jul 10 2009, 9:01 pm Jack Post #342

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Ok then trust me, lynch vrael, then payne, then Almostalive, then probably Doodan if he's playing. If nerdytaffy makes a bad decision though, lynch him before the next on the list.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jul 10 2009, 9:04 pm Neki Post #343

maybe payne should just be lynched first and we can work from there. if we're wrong about payne's clue we'll have to reconsider how JaFF writes the clues.

None.

Jul 10 2009, 9:23 pm Ashamed Post #344

Hear me Raor!!

I don't know payne kinda put up a good point even if Vrael is a towns member hes not helping us discover who mafia is any ways... At least payne is a bit more active and is trying to help us... Or trick us none the less i rather kill someone that i think is mafia and hes not trying to stay... At least Payne is trying to save his ass...

LOL how about we start NIGHT!???
We are getting so bored we are already voting for tomorrow but we have not even gone to night yet...??? no one voted today i think the votes are done.

None.

Jul 10 2009, 10:45 pm Bar Refaeli Post #345

ok, Ultimo those are possible good finds. I'm changing my vote from Vrael to Lethal_Illusion because now i don't trust Vrael or NerdyTerdy, and i think lethal has the 3rd most amounts of votes.

1) For the clue against payne, i think people are focusing too much on the 1/2 full glass part. I think people need to focus on the "optimist" part.

2) I think NerdyTerdy is really trying his best to convince everyone he is the doctor. He is doing a lot of little things to get us to trust him, that i dont thing real doctors would do. A real doctor would be more confident in himself, knowing that he would be checked out by the detective soon. Terdy made his avatar a doctor is writing in "peaceful" blue, and in my eyes he is acting like a false doctor. I know this hope is kind of vain, seeing that he already has almost double the votes as 2nd place, but i think everyone should reconsider why they voted for him.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 2:09 am payne Post #346

:payne:

Now you guys are getting it ^^
And let me laugh at the detectives which will not know who to check up between Vrael, Nerdy and my xD

Now lets discuss about this: am I optimistic or not? If ever it turns out that I am not, this eliminate the clue totally :D

And please, can someone explain me, and I'm serious, how you can do the relation between a glass of orange juice and one of water? None filled at the same level?!

None.

Jul 11 2009, 3:33 am Norm Post #347

Honestly, I think Vreal is the first Mafia we should target. Following that with Payne.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 4:28 am payne Post #348

Maybe you shouldn't do that :shifty:
:P

None.

Jul 11 2009, 4:36 am Norm Post #349

Quote from payne
Maybe you shouldn't do that :shifty:
:P

Stop trying to save your mafia ass.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 4:39 am Jack Post #350

Shameless advertising much?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jul 11 2009, 4:41 am Norm Post #351

Quote from Norm
HAHAH oops

Weird bug I guess I thought I attached that in my thread.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 4:45 am Jack Post #352

Shure shure that's what you say NOW, but we know the truth.

Red classic.

Jul 11 2009, 5:06 am Norm Post #353

Quote from name:zany_001
Shure shure that's what you say NOW, but we know the truth.

Stop acting like a mafia.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 5:07 am Ultraviolet Post #354

Quote from Ashamed
We get more clues before we have to kill anyone right? Because we still have to do night and everything so i say we leave all of these canidates on the table and let our next clue guide us to what we do, We can't really make any decisions untill night passes. Which i hope it does soon we have not had like any votes in today so im pretty sure most everybody who are playing has already voted!

I alone get to kill one person before night starts, which is why it's so necessary to be careful.

Quote from Ashamed
lol but Vrael is being pretty inactive also he has said some stuff, but he is being very silent. And im almost sure we prob have some wrong people on the table and the right people are trying to presuade us that they are mafia so we kill one of our own. So... that kinda makes me think Vrael might not be mafia and they just want us to kill one of our good players lol.... This game is pretty hard!

I can assure you, Vrael is not inactive. He's basically playing in the shadows trying to find clues, from what he told me, assuming he is even town related.

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I still want to take up on one of the "easy" clues. It isn't terribly likely that they are true, but if they are then our job is already 40% done. The town has people to spare, so we can take a chance like this. With a new author, I want to make sure we're not overlooking the obvious.

Yeah, and payne is pretty useless regardless. My conflict is that the Vrael clues seem so much more convincing, like if they aren't true then JaFF either really just accidentally referred to him a lot, or they were a big red herring, which wouldn't make sense at this stage in the game.

Quote from payne
Now, I'm dead :(
Once you'll have lynched me, please consider the fact that Nerdy seemed to protect Vrael very much and try to make him survive one more night by getting lynched the meat shield: me.
Vrael is maybe a good player (I don't really know, the only good player I know of is DTBK, in fact), but he's silent in this game ANYWAY, so he's as useless as me! And see how you all say I suck and that I'm useless, but trying to find clues is better than not doing anything, we're maybe 6 out of 40 to have tried some interpretations!
Anyways, good to see you, dead town! :crazy: :-(
May I get an epic death for the lynch post? :D PLEASE, I want some awesome pursuit >:)

payne everything you say just makes me lean towards lynching you more. You're so unproductive in your attempts to survive. I'm obviously not trying to defend Vrael, you're just making a sad attempt to turn everyone against me.

Ok then trust me, lynch vrael, then payne, then Almostalive, then probably Doodan if he's playing. If nerdytaffy makes a bad decision though, lynch him before the next on the list.

Can't expect me to be perfect. I'm just like the rest of you, doing the best I can.

Quote from name:Raccoon
ok, Ultimo those are possible good finds. I'm changing my vote from Vrael to Lethal_Illusion because now i don't trust Vrael or NerdyTerdy, and i think lethal has the 3rd most amounts of votes.

1) For the clue against payne, i think people are focusing too much on the 1/2 full glass part. I think people need to focus on the "optimist" part.

2) I think NerdyTerdy is really trying his best to convince everyone he is the doctor. He is doing a lot of little things to get us to trust him, that i dont thing real doctors would do. A real doctor would be more confident in himself, knowing that he would be checked out by the detective soon. Terdy made his avatar a doctor is writing in "peaceful" blue, and in my eyes he is acting like a false doctor. I know this hope is kind of vain, seeing that he already has almost double the votes as 2nd place, but i think everyone should reconsider why they voted for him.

Your second point is laughable. Writing in "peaceful blue"? Have you seen me on other parts of the site? I always write in said color. I even got my name set to this color. Setting my avatar to House was for fun. Anyway, you'll just have to see that I am indeed a doctor.

Quote from payne
Now you guys are getting it ^^
And let me laugh at the detectives which will not know who to check up between Vrael, Nerdy and my xD

Now lets discuss about this: am I optimistic or not? If ever it turns out that I am not, this eliminate the clue totally :D

And please, can someone explain me, and I'm serious, how you can do the relation between a glass of orange juice and one of water? None filled at the same level?!

Are you really that literal or are you just trying to seem that ridiculous? You don't see relations between two glasses of liquid with approximately the same amount of liquid in them? Especially in a game of loose interpretations...

Jul 11 2009, 5:08 am Jack Post #355

Lol i didnt even sign up.

Red classic.

Jul 11 2009, 5:10 am Ultraviolet Post #356

Lol i didnt even sign up.

B. Dead persons and non-players "MAY" talk, but your posts will be deleted if they violate any of the following:
1. It is reasonable to say that the post may alter the course of the game or influence players in any way.
2. The post is annoying or just not funny.
3. They violate SEN's rules.
4. I or Dapper feel like it.
They may not influence the game by communicating with players still living.

From the rules.

Jul 11 2009, 5:18 am Jack Post #357

SNAP i thought I only wasn't allowed to say stuff that i got told by dead people! Someone delete mah posts please.

Red classic.

Jul 11 2009, 5:29 am payne Post #358

So in your doctor's head:
0,5 = 0,75
I hope not, because there is a HUGE difference!
And reducing a clue - which are supposed to be PRECISE - to a simpler form is simply a way of trying to convince yourself that the clue is right... or the others!
I really wish myself death so you all see that people believed in something very weak/stupid that can either

1) Be a simple bandwagon (Townie)
2) Be an attempt at getting an innocent lynched undercover (Mafia)
3) Or you're simply ret*&%ded (censor)

Seriously, Nerdy, you wanting me so much dead simply because I'm useless is really suspect while DTBK does justify this act, which is smart and gives it a sense!
Everyone which seemed to want to lynch me without jumping in a bandwagon is really appearing to me as a Mafia.

I hope my death won't be useless (in fact, it'll probably the most revelant Mafia game's death of all SEN's games xD)! >:(

So, Nerdy, if you get to lynch someone (as I've understood it) before the night, going for me will really be suspect because you'll waste that hit (for some reasons people should easily figure out) on an unknown role simply to try to understand how JaFF's actually writing his clues while you could have lynched a member (Vrael) which HAS more chances of being a mafia in terms of statistics (not only me trying to defend himself)!?
Moreover, trying to discover how JaFF's writing his clues without having at least a second sample to look at would somewhat be useless.
Think of it!

... seriously!

None.

Jul 11 2009, 5:33 am Kaias Post #359

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
I alone get to kill one person before night starts, which is why it's so necessary to be careful.
I assume you're talking about the body guard attack- I don't advice doing that the first Night. You'll be vulnerable for two nights, allowing the Mafia to kill you. Even if you manage to get a doctor to keep you alive for the duration that the mafia know you're vulnerable, they'll have that clue for the whole game to help them find your bodyguards.

Edit:
Ugh, payne. I didn't want to have to write this post but you have to know how trivial those details are. The fact that the glass isn't exactly half way full and that its orange juice don't matter- it matters that they aren't. Look at it from a clue writer's perspective; if these details matched perfectly, the clue would be too apparent and thus unusable. You could argue that the line is too direct still- it could be that they predicted the focus to be on the latter part: optimism. Either way, indirectly referring to the glass in a common phrase is ideal and one way or another they had to pick pessimism or optimism to end it. I don't think their choice matters.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 11 2009, 3:42 pm by Kaias.

None.

Jul 11 2009, 5:58 am EzDay281 Post #360

I assume you're talking about the body guard attack
Mayor decides the first lynch of the game.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2037 >
  Back to forum