Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2337 >

Jul 12 2009, 6:19 pm JaFF Post #401

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
What am I missing here.. why did two people die?
omginbd decided to leave the game.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 6:29 pm ForTheSwarm Post #402

Quote from Ashamed
we find out if payne was mafia or not right, tomorrow?

Lol. Payne is townie, shown by the green his name is typed in in JaFF's post. People with green names are townies.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 7:13 pm Ashamed Post #403

Hear me Raor!!

oh oops, im sry i have never played this :)... Then that might mean nerdy is good? because why would a mafia be sry for this?

But nerdy should of killed vrael, he didn't listen to the town i would say more of use said kill vrael then payne.... So nerdy still= not good mayor if he is mafia or town.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 7:29 pm InsolubleFluff Post #404

The idea is to not be obvious... saying sorry is low profile move.

JaFF, you spoilt it with noobs :/

None.

Jul 12 2009, 8:48 pm Neki Post #405

lol you guys are terrible. Just because he didn't kill a mafia on the first lynch doesn't make him a bad mayor or anything. If he would have killed Vrael and he was townie, you guys would have been saying the same thing, so let's just do it democratically next day so you guys can lynch whoever you want.

Edit: lol, if you search hammer on the forums, Vrael's posts come up twice, same as if you search soul, you get two results for him. coincidence?

None.

Jul 12 2009, 8:52 pm Norm Post #406

He did go against the general interest of the town though. We all agreed that it would've been better to hit Vreal first.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:00 pm Neki Post #407

Then lynch him tomorrow if you're so eager then. If we wanted to do everything by voting what's the point of even having a mayor? Because someone needs to take the information at hand and make a decision despite what other people may think of it. Governments have to do things that they feel is right for their country/towns and sometimes people don't agree with that, but by electing a person, you show that you're willing to trust their judgment in some decisions. He has to balance the interest of the towns with what he thinks is right. By the general interest of the town was only about 6-7 people, (though 10 seem inactive at the time) so I don't think he was too off the board with his decision.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:07 pm Ashamed Post #408

Hear me Raor!!

lol ultimo the reason we get a mayor is because we have to have him, i think the town would be just fine with just voting, i also thing he went against the town. He said he would go for what the town wanted, and then he turned around and did not kill who we wanted to kill, and the person turned out to be one of our allies. Yes i would say we would still be upset if vrael was a townie also but the thing is as our mayor he should of had our voice in mind, and most of us said vrael even he said it would be smart to kill him and then he turned around and kill the person who we said we didn't care if he was mafia or not, he didnt pose a threat yet.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:23 pm InsolubleFluff Post #409

My eggs are on NerdyTerdy and Vrael working together.

May a detective investigate Vrael and let me know? You'll have to just trust me again and work with me.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:25 pm Ashamed Post #410

Hear me Raor!!

I agree with shocko... Fricken nerdy was all like we should kill vrael hes the smart one it would be smart. And then he doesn't kill him what the hell is up with that.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:25 pm Neki Post #411

How can you say Vrael posed any more of a threat than payne? we don't even know if vrael is even mafia. like seriously, you guys are impossible to argue with. we just have a mayor for the sake of having a mayor apparently.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:35 pm Ashamed Post #412

Hear me Raor!!

Ultimo it wasn't the point of him posses a more threat it was the point of the majority of us said that the vrael clue was more of a clue then the payne/ and vrael is being very silent and not really defending him self or anything. acting like mafia.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:36 pm InsolubleFluff Post #413

Because the clue against payne was complely missing context. It was between Vrael or pain, we chose vrael. How is that impossible to understand?

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:41 pm Neki Post #414

Okay you guys, I went back and counted, I counted three people voting for Vrael, four if you include payne. Now, you're telling me that is the general interest of the town? really?

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:50 pm InsolubleFluff Post #415

How many wanted payne? Go from after JaFF states he is waiting on NT.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 9:52 pm Neki Post #416

If you want to go like that, no one voted for Vrael after JaFF's waiting post and before his night post. So 0 for Vrael, and two for payne.

Edit: add two to Vrael if you think payne was voting, and you Shocko didn't specifically say lynch Vrael after the post. Add one for payne because I didn't specifically say lynch payne after the post either.

Edit2: seriously, we can argue semantics all day for all I care.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 12 2009, 9:58 pm by Ultimo.

None.

Jul 12 2009, 11:53 pm Chubacca Post #417

well this time, i think i am going to back NerdyTerdy, i think getting rid of payne to see how his clues work was a good idea. and we were in fact wrong. If vrael was lynched and he was a townie, I think it would have proved more of a casualty because payne is useless. When day comes around, all of you are going to vote Vrael to be lynched anyways. So either way, by the end of day 1, payne and vrael both die regardless of what NerdyTerdy did

None.

Jul 12 2009, 11:57 pm Chubacca Post #418

[00:49] Nerd Terd 2: Here was my thought when you said "I am concerned about him"
[00:49] majestikthemoose: that and he flip flopped already
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: "Maybe he thinks DTBK is mafia with me and he initiated the false attack against me to try to not seem out of place, then switched over after a seemingly convincing argument"
[00:50] majestikthemoose: he = me?
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: Then after saying THAT I thought "Now maybe he thinks I'm giving him the truth in the form of a hypothetical to throw him off"
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: Yes, he = you
[00:50] Nerd Terd 2: The line goes on. Anyway, the point is, I think this out a lot too.
[00:51] Nerd Terd 2: Eventually it's pretty much a game of rock paper scissors, except with limitless possibilities.
[00:51] majestikthemoose: lol yeah
[00:52] majestikthemoose: I am less concerned about what you proposed
[00:52] majestikthemoose: and more concerned with the phrase "I'll roll the dice"
[00:52] majestikthemoose: by inducing chance in his decision, he has an easy scapegoat
[00:52] Nerd Terd 2: I agree. We should look into it.

This conversation was between Vrael and NerdyTerdy. I pulled this off around some other page or so to help prove if vrael or Nerdy are or arent working together

EDIT: i had to fix convo to conversation, it was bugging me. If anyone can pull anything out of this, I have no clue what they're talking about

None.

Jul 13 2009, 2:07 am Kaias Post #419

Forming several groups would be tactically advantageous as it will either provide protection or provide intel.

None.

Jul 13 2009, 2:39 am Neki Post #420

If you form a group publicly, wouldn't that like, defeat the purpose of the group though?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2337 >
  Back to forum