Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Q and A
Q and A
Feb 5 2009, 6:13 am
By: Dapperdan
Pages: < 1 2 3

Polls
If you could know when/how you were going to die, would you want to know?
If you could know when/how you were going to die, would you want to know?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 19

45%
None.
No 21

49%
None.
[insert cop out here] 3

7%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 43 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Feb 7 2009, 12:53 pm Vi3t-X Post #41

If you knew WHEN you would die however, you could prevent it. You don't neccessarily have to die of age. *Loads Magnum*

None.

Feb 7 2009, 12:57 pm Hug A Zergling Post #42

Nope, nope. If you did, it would screw everything up, like in LOST.

None.

Feb 7 2009, 1:12 pm Vi3t-X Post #43

HAZ will die by gunshot within the next 48 hours.

Lets see if this will work.

None.

Feb 7 2009, 2:19 pm EzDay281 Post #44

If you knew WHEN you would die however, you could prevent it. You don't neccessarily have to die of age. *Loads Magnum*
And suddenly, before the trigger is pulled, an explosion rocks your house, knocking you unconscious.
You're saved from the resultant burn-down by firefighters.
Most-extreme-case scenario, you eventually become a vegetable after a dozen, what-the-fuck-how-diverted different attempts; technically alive, but unable to kill yourself.
wut

None.

Feb 7 2009, 10:10 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #45

👻 👾 👽 💪

If I knew when I'd die then I could decide if I should A. do something with my life, B. continue to waste away, or C. defy all logic and reason and go insane.
This is assuming, of course, that the exact time is inevitable and any attempt of avoidance is futile.

Ooh. I didn't see the 'how'. That makes it more fun (assuming the 'how' is at all interesting...) Unless you end up going into a coma for most your life, then die by whatever the next day.

EDIT:
Knowing when you die doesn't mean you can prevent it... If you altered it somehow, then it would have been inaccurate to begin with. ;o

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 7 2009, 10:20 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 8 2009, 1:26 am Hug A Zergling Post #46

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
EDIT:
Knowing when you die doesn't mean you can prevent it... If you altered it somehow, then it would have been inaccurate to begin with. ;o
Correct.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum