Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia
SEN Mafia
Sep 23 2007, 6:26 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 530 >

Sep 25 2007, 12:32 am Dapperdan Post #41

Quote from Yoshi da Sniper
count me in

Wait, Yoshi plays sen mafia but Tau doesn't play maplantis mafia? :-( Tau you need to join our next maplantis one, it's not run by toa or anything. :unsure:

None.

Sep 25 2007, 2:07 am Doodan Post #42

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!

And still no FBI informant role???

None.

Sep 25 2007, 6:43 am ToA Post #43

Que Sera, Sera.

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Yoshi da Sniper
count me in

Wait, Yoshi plays sen mafia but Tau doesn't play maplantis mafia? :-( Tau you need to join our next maplantis one, it's not run by toa or anything. :unsure:

Listen i wasnt so bad at running it and if i hadnt of started it you wouldnt be running it anyway.

Sep 25 2007, 6:49 pm Moose Post #44

We live in a society.

NIGHT START

All players have been contacted with their roles. Mafia, you may send in your hits. :)
Also, I made a last-second change on the rules... the Vigilante may not strike until the second night.
The player list will be updated shortly to inform you of how many of each special role are in the game.
Good luck!

Sep 25 2007, 7:00 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #45

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
NIGHT START

All players have been contacted with their roles. Mafia, you may send in your hits. :)
Also, I made a last-second change on the rules... the Vigilante may not strike until the second night.
The player list will be updated shortly to inform you of how many of each special role are in the game.
Good luck!
Uh, I didn't get a message.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 7:03 pm JaFF Post #46

He's sending them out as we speak.

It's odd; any rational person would first send the PM's and then make claims like:
All players have been contacted with their roles.
:P

None.

Sep 25 2007, 7:12 pm Money Post #47

Just got mine =D

None.

Sep 25 2007, 7:12 pm Moose Post #48

We live in a society.

Okay, I lied. They should all be out by now. If I missed anyone, you're a townsperson. (assuming CCing to multiple recipients works :P)

PMs look like this....

You have been selected to be a TOWNSPERSON role in SEN Mafia. You are otherwise defenseless, but get to lynch someone by popular vote during the daytime. Pray you make it through the night, pay attention to the clues, and vote wisely. :)

You have been selected for MAFIA roles in SEN Mafia. Each night (including this one), PM me the name of one living person from the list and they shall be killed by morning (well, unless the Doctor saves them).

Your fellow Mafia:
1. 1
2. 2
3. 3
4. 4

I recommend you CC them in on your hits, so you don't strike the same person. If you double up and don't notice, I'll just say you both killed the person.

You have been selected for the DOCTOR role in SEN Mafia. Each night (including this one), PM me the name of one living person and you will follow them around, and save their life should the mafia attack them. You may not select yourself.

Choose wisely, and good luck.

You have been selected for the BOONDOCK SAINT role in SEN Mafia. After this night, you are to PM me the name of one living person who you will then have "killed" in the morning. You may not use this power now, the first night. Remember, you are aligned with town and want to kill the Mafia based on your own personal suspicions.

You have been selected for the DETECTIVE role in SEN Mafia. Each night (including this one), PM me the name of one living person and you will conduct your investigation on them. I will respond to you with the results containg their their alignment and role. Be careful in trying to sway the town's votes when you uncover valuable information.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 25 2007, 7:31 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Sep 25 2007, 8:21 pm Dapperdan Post #49

Moose, you don't need to show what you sent to the mafia, just for future reference.

Listen i wasnt so bad at running it and if i hadnt of started it you wouldnt be running it anyway

This is true, I just get the idea Tau isn't very fond of you sometimes, and it could have affected his decision to join. :omfg:

None.

Sep 25 2007, 8:26 pm Moose Post #50

We live in a society.

I technically don't need to post any of the PMs that I send out. Posting them doesn't really hurt or hinder anyone. I just threw them all up for the lulz.

Sep 25 2007, 8:31 pm Dapperdan Post #51

Actually, posting what the townsperson and special roles got is kind of important. Toa and I both did that. Otherwise people can start trying to trick people with such sillyness, etc. etc. Btw, as far as your balance goes... This game looks awful hard for the mafia. It will be of utter importance to them to not lose anyone in the first few days so they can take advantage of killing 4 at a time. :omfg:

The viligante killing 1 a night is really strong, btw. Maybe because that role could kill so many townies, it might balance things out, on the other hand, if he is successful, the mafia is fucked right away. It's an awful drastic role. :O

None.

Sep 25 2007, 8:39 pm Moose Post #52

We live in a society.

Yeah, the numbers aren't what I'd consider the ideal I'd choose.... I did what I could with the amount of players I had. :|

Sep 25 2007, 8:42 pm Symmetry Post #53

Dungeon Master

Twitch must be the Mafia. He's number 23!

:shifty:

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 25 2007, 10:44 pm Falkoner Post #54

Why do I never get an important role in these..

None.

Sep 25 2007, 10:53 pm Ultraviolet Post #55

Quote from Falkoner
Why do I never get an important role in these..

DECEPTION AMONG THE RANKS.. HE'S MAFIA!! LYNCH FALK! :P

Maybe because you're not an important person? If it makes you feel better I didn't get anything special either.

Sep 25 2007, 10:59 pm JamaL Post #56

I'm having suspicions about people who say they never get an important role. But, as well all know, people with high minerals are always MAFIA. LYNCH FALKONER! ( Of course, after people die =P )

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:00 pm Moose Post #57

We live in a society.

Lawl, NOBODY has SPECAIL ROLLS!!1!1 I HAS DECEEVED U ALL!!!1

Sep 25 2007, 11:03 pm Falkoner Post #58

people with high minerals are always MAFIA

LYNCH MINIMOOSE!

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:10 pm Ultraviolet Post #59

Quote from JamaL
I'm having suspicions about people who say they never get an important role. But, as well all know, people with high minerals are always MAFIA. LYNCH FALKONER! ( Of course, after people die =P )

Lynch them BEFORE people die, preventative lynching ftw. :P

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Lawl, NOBODY has SPECAIL ROLLS!!1!1 I HAS DECEEVED U ALL!!!1

Bastard!

Quote from Falkoner
people with high minerals are always MAFIA

LYNCH MINIMOOSE!

To Lynch A MiniMoose (the newest hit novel, I think yes).

Sep 25 2007, 11:15 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #60

Just here for the activity... well not really

Lynching at night means your mafia
:P

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 530 >
  Back to forum