Tell me your role and I'll gladly help you... :shifty:

None.

Sep 26 2007, 12:02 pm JordanN Post #83

Quote from JaFF
Quote from cheeze
I don't know how to play. :(
lololol noob!!!!!oneoneoneoen!!!~

Tell me your role and I'll gladly help you... :shifty:

Don't listen to him, just read the front page.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 12:47 pm Echo Post #84

JaFF is being sneaky! I vote lynch!

None.

Sep 26 2007, 4:42 pm Zergblender Post #85

Boondock saint? I lol'd!
I still don't know what it means though...

Ok, found it on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boondock_Saints

None.

Sep 26 2007, 6:43 pm Twitch Post #86

Quote from Zergblender
Boondock saint? I lol'd!
I still don't know what it means though...

Ok, found it on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boondock_Saints
Ahhh he is the boondock lynch rofl.Really I don't like that boondock part its wierd.....

None.

Sep 27 2007, 1:18 am JamaL Post #87

Could the Mafia please PM Moose on their hits so he can kill us off..

None.

Sep 27 2007, 1:20 am Cob Post #88

Sorry I was a bit busy today. I'll do it soon.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 1:23 am Twitch Post #89

Quote from Cob
Its cob lol thats so obvouis now rofl.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 1:30 am Cob Post #90

Quote from JamaL
Bananas = Yellow

Detective's Color = Yellow

Cob = Detective

Quote from Twitch
Quote from Cob
Its cob lol thats so obvouis now rofl.

I are : :unsure:

None.

Sep 27 2007, 2:17 am Moose Post #91

We live in a society.

I'm waiting until the next time I get to my computer tomorrow, if the person hasn't responded it, there's going to be a lightning strike and sudden death. ;)

Sep 27 2007, 3:01 am Twitch Post #92

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
I'm waiting until the next time I get to my computer tomorrow, if the person hasn't responded it, there's going to be a lightning strike and sudden death. ;)
Lol you looney bird.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 11:57 am JordanN Post #93

Oh well im in a car, wearing rubber. Car > Lightning.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 12:09 pm Cob Post #94

I hate christmas.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 4:07 pm Zergblender Post #95

To Oo.Twitch.oO:
Bananas may be yellow, but so is you question mark avatar.
And your sig has a banana in it! ;)

None.

Sep 27 2007, 6:22 pm Moose Post #96

We live in a society.

During the night, several killings took place. Four were attempted but only three suceeded, thanks to the efforts of an anonymous doctor.

On the outskirts, of town, ToA's burning corpse was discovered. Running from the scene was another man, assumed to be the killer, also on fire, but still living and running away. Several bullets were fired at the enflamed, fleeing man, but he did not appear to be hit.

In the middle of the park, Yoshi da Sniper was tied to a tree. A superfluous amount of rope was used to secure him to it, covering over his whole body except for his head. The tree was then cut from the base and he fell into the ground with the tree on top of him, killing him. Although no guns were discovered on the scene, friends and relatives are reporting that his sniper rifle was stolen.

Just before dawn this morning, cheeze's mangled corpse was discovered stuffed in a green recycling trashcan on Newton Lane. The body appeared to have been torn to pieces by some savage beast, though city officials are currently unaware of what happened, and reluctant to draw any conclusions.

In lighter news, Dapperdan was stabbed and left for dead, but his last moments transformed into a mere near-death expierence due to the heroic efforts of the Doctor, who told reporters he didn't wish to be identified out of fear of being targeted by the Mafia.

** DAY START **
With the sun ablaze up high, all the town gathers into city hall for a meeting to discuss the murders. The bloodthirsty crowd will not scatter until someone pays for the recent violence.

Sep 27 2007, 6:38 pm Twitch Post #97

Well for once it doesn't look like a modder did it rofl.From what I read though it seems like its a Maplantis hater from who was all killed :omfg:.Thats all it looks like though no good clues :(.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 7:13 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #98

I don't see any clues. =[

None.

Sep 27 2007, 7:15 pm Cob Post #99

Hum... the sniper was stolen ? the only link between a sniper and any other members playing is Doktor Shotgun. But that doesn't mean anything.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 7:21 pm Twitch Post #100

Well I looked back over with these mean crappy clues and fire sparks the clue of firefox.Which points to cob.Ofcourse it could be any FF user.Which could be tons.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 730 >
  Back to forum