Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Biography
SEN Biography
Nov 9 2008, 9:23 pm
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >

Nov 10 2008, 4:04 am Echo Post #21

I hate engineers but I love MillenniumArmies.

None.

Nov 10 2008, 4:11 am Syphon Post #22

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Synaesthesia? What's it like? Something I've always wondered about. (And I do know what it is, I'm asking what having it is like.)

I don't really have anything to compare it to. All I can say is that I can tell what colour things I'm actually reading are, that it's a different sensation from that, my form makes me interpret some words with specific colours, I still get it on already coloured text, but, oddly, not when reading text on a screen. Just printed or written stuff.

Those are the most common questions, I guess.

None.

Nov 10 2008, 4:12 am Falkoner Post #23

This should be SEN autobiography, not biography :P

None.

Nov 10 2008, 4:20 am Echo Post #24

That's what I thought, but it looks better this way.

None.

Nov 10 2008, 4:48 am Pieh Post #25

Name : J.R.
Age / D.O.B. : 21 / 6.20.1987 (You guys are so young O.o)
Hobbies : Dungeons & Dragons, Computer Games, Reading
Interests : Sacrificing Virgins, Committing Unholy Blasphemies against Nature and your God, Picnics on the beach
Weight / Height : 480lbs / 6'1''
Likes : Bloodplay, ZERGLINGS!!! *hugs* , Coffee flavored ice cream
Dislikes : Christian Children's Fund, Moving too much, and non-roleplayers

Information about Yourself :
I am a morbidly obese young alcoholic with a passion for escaping reality and watching girls pee.

(I'll leave it up to the reader to sort out the truth :D)

None.

Nov 10 2008, 4:51 am Ultraviolet Post #26

You liek LARPing?

Nov 10 2008, 4:56 am Pieh Post #27

Yes, Nerdy. But I prefer table-top games. I find them to be more fair and easier to have fun with. I've had some bad LARP experiences, and the cost is outrageous for a weekend of that dorkitude (at least $60, sometimes more).

None.

Nov 10 2008, 5:16 am Riney Post #28

Thigh high affectionado

Name: Justin
Location: Undisclosed location, due to change rapidly and frequently, Last seen: Under your sisters bed
Age / D.O.B.: 18, Soon
Interests: Cooking [=]:]
Weight / Height: Enough / 6'2
Likes: Cooked Zerglings, Carpets made from Zerglings, Kentucky Fried Zergling
Dislikes: Zerglings

Information about Yourself: [=]:3 So liek, info about meh, I liek mudkipz, cooking, SC. Some times I wonder if Im the only white guy playing MMO's anymore. I keep a shotgun ready at all times (Echos coming, I know it ;o). Oh and I hate Chris Hansen.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 10 2008, 5:29 am Corbo Post #29

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I also hate industrial engineers.

And civils suck too :P

fuck you all

Nov 10 2008, 5:30 am Madroc Post #30

Name : Sky
Age / D.O.B. : 16
Hobbies : Violin, Piano, Singing, Magic: the gathering, mapping, video games, rock climbing, hiking,
Interests : Macrobiotics, Lots of school, engineering, music obviously, maybe architecture NOT SURE!!
Weight / Height : Not sure, 110/5'8?
Likes : Music, good yummy food, girLz, snow (YES it snowed for the first time this year today), wood floors, fine arts, hiking in the great outdoors, snuggling in my covers when it gets cold outside, cats although I'm allergic to them :(, and music, again
Dislikes : Engineers (lol), illogicalness, sleep, school, greed, boring exercise, hot weather, overly religious people, zerglings (LOL JUST KITTING)
Goals: Go to college and make lots of money :P
Favorite color: Orange, OMG ITS SO DELICIOUS that's all
.............even though I'm half color blind

Information about Yourself : I've got REAL perfect pitch (that is, if you hum a note I can tell you what it is and if it is out of tune), voted the Beethoven of middle school (lolz), that's all I can think of at the moment

None.

Nov 10 2008, 5:50 am Phobos Post #31

Are you sure about that?

Walltext.

Name : Oscar Eduardo
Age / D.O.B. : 16 years old

Hobbies : Playing keyboard, playing video-games, listening to music, thinking all alone, being with friends, writing lyrics, writing poems, writing anything, drawing, eating, etc.
Interests : Rock, sweet-flavored food, video-games, funny things in general, languages.

Weight / Height : Not very sure... I think I am 1.65 metters tall and weigh around 118 pounds.

Having time to think, eating in peace or in front of the computer if I wish to, eating as much as I want to, without anyone bitching me about it, playing PC games by myself (unless online), writing without anyone watching what I write while I write it, keeping my things secret, thinking of what to write next, taking my time to learn how to play something in keyboard, being around nice girls, joking around with my friends, exploring the Internetz, finding interesting threads in SeN, sleeping, pets (even though I have no pets), cold days, rainy days, dark days, foggy days, I could go on forever...

Dislikes :

-Half-erased black boards. Although in my school, they use marker boards
-People who don't listen, say a teacher calls your attention in front of the calls for you something you didn't do and won't accept a excuse or won't listen a word of what you say. Even more if it's a teacher
-That teacher that thinks it's all cool
-That teacher that tries to be your friend and fails terribly
-That teacher that pushes you to go as fast as you can
-That people who blame you because you didn't lend them copy during an exam
-People who pick on me
-People who hit/slap/tickle you and then look the other way, pretending they didn't do it or hoping you won't notice it was them. The later is the worst
-People who force you into eating something you don't like
-Stubborn people
-People who think they're absolutely better than you and don't feel shy about letting you know - In very annoying ways
-Slutty girls
-That guy who talks to nobody and actually thinks he's the most reasonable and most popular guy in school (Wanna know more?)
-The semi-emo people
-The emo people that think they're actually cool for being emo, when they're actually just a social reject
-When people turn into a love couple about a week after meeting
-[When on a relationship] People who test limits (Wanna know more? It's kind of Psychological, and I know about it because -regrettably- I've done it myself before)
-When you are alone and you want company
-When you are accompanied and actually wish to be alone
-That person that you don't like and that for some reason thinks you like him as a friend, and therefore, won't go away
-People that don't understand when you want them to go away e.g., When you ignore them, don't look at them, don't really care about what they say and they don't understand it
-ppl who wrte like diz cuz its just fcking s2pid (Not 1337 speech, it's completely different)
-People who listen to Reggaeton (In reaggeton, every song -as if it was a dogma- has a really similar beat and rhythm, making every song very monotonous. What's worse, the rhythm is really simple, enabling anyone who has as a skill to sleep with his/her eyes closed able to come up with a rhythm for reggaeton)
-People who dance Reggaeton (It's like having sex with your clothes on. It includes complete touching of whatever parts)
-People who actually LIKE the lyrics of Reggaeton (Anything sex, drugs, vicious topics related that denigrate women - who for some reason still dance it)
-Like Matt said, America is composed by two CONTINENTS, not a country
-Otakus
-Flamers
-Trolls
-Smokers
-When someone knocks your door and you open it only to realize it's a christian trying to turn you into their religion (nothing against Christianity or Christians, I'm a christian myself)
-Racists
-Sexists
-Little boys who fuck you up because they know you can't do anything to them because "they're just kids".
-Not being able to find my cold side of the pillow
-People who pretend to love you or be your friends
-Spammers
-People who seriously think they're funny and they're not
I'm thinking of keeping this as a file in my PC and keep adding things to it as time goes by :P

Information about Yourself :

I used to be a more close-minded person, but I came to understand that all kind of humans co-exist in this planet, which opened many doors and posibilities in my mind. I'm a person that enjoys company, but that at the same time, loves to have time to himself when he needs it. The only people I relate with are those who I consider to be the dearest to me, and will always follow them to wherever they have to go. If I try getting away from you, well, there you have it :P Regardless of how I eat, I am thin, want to be thiner and I am thinking of wroking out ot burn the fat in my body and at the same time get some muscle. Not that I'm a fitness freak, and I don't have any kind of psycological sickness like anorexia. It's just the way I am. I spend much too time in my pc, instead of outside, for most of the people I really know are just a bunch of lustful idiots (lol sorry Perfect Worlds) who think of nothing else besides sex. Even if so, I find some people that still seem to have a soul and mind, which are my friends. All of them are from my school, so I don't see them very often in vacations (right now, if you would say).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 13 2008, 2:27 pm by Phobos. Reason: Edited weight. Weight was WAAAAY WRONG.

this is signature

Nov 10 2008, 5:55 am Doodan Post #32

Name : Jack
Age / D.O.B. : 24 / 7-29-84
Hobbies : Drawing, girls, movies, dancing
Interests : See above
Weight / Height : 180 lbs, 5'10"
Dislikes : Being told no

Information about Yourself : I like big butts and I cannot lie. You otha brothas can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
and a round thing in your face you get sprung.

None.

Nov 10 2008, 6:22 am Mr.Camo Post #33

Quote from Doodan
Name : Jack
Age / D.O.B. : 24 / 7-29-84
Hobbies : Drawing, girls, movies, dancing
Interests : See above
Weight / Height : 180 lbs, 5'10"
Dislikes : Being told no

Information about Yourself : I like big butts and I cannot lie. You otha brothas can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
and a round thing in your face you get sprung.

AHH SHIT, DOODAN KEEPIN' IT REAL Y'ALL!

None.

Nov 10 2008, 6:57 am MillenniumArmy Post #34

Quote from Madroc
Name : Sky
Hobbies : Violin, Piano, Singing, Magic: the gathering, mapping, video games, rock climbing, hiking,
Interests : Macrobiotics, Lots of school, engineering, music obviously, maybe architecture NOT SURE!!
Weight / Height : Not sure, 110/5'8?
Likes : Music, good yummy food, girLz, snow (YES it snowed for the first time this year today), wood floors, fine arts, hiking in the great outdoors, snuggling in my covers when it gets cold outside, cats although I'm allergic to them :( , and music, again
Dislikes : Engineers (lol), illogicalness, sleep, school, greed, boring exercise, hot weather, overly religious people, zerglings (LOL JUST KITTING)
Goals: Go to college and make lots of money :P
Favorite color: Orange, OMG ITS SO DELICIOUS that's all
.............even though I'm half color blind

Information about Yourself : I've got REAL perfect pitch (that is, if you hum a note I can tell you what it is and if it is out of tune), voted the Beethoven of middle school (lolz), that's all I can think of at the moment
I think there's a typo in your likes; you said "girlz" instead of "boys."
lol i kid i kid

And civils (or any form of engineering) > architecture any day

None.

Nov 10 2008, 7:52 am Madroc Post #35

Quote from MillenniumArmy
I think there's a typo in your likes; you said "girlz" instead of "boys."
lol i kid i kid

And civils (or any form of engineering) > architecture any day

GRRZZZZlz.. lolz

Thanks for the advice, I know that engineers make more money than architecture and that's pretty much all I know so along with your opinion and others, I'm definitely leaning towards engineering! (mebbe mechanical, me likes robots.. and then there's the joke - mechanical engineers make weapons and civil engineers make targets, loll)

None.

Nov 10 2008, 1:20 pm JaFF Post #36

Name : Roman L.
Age / D.O.B. : 19, 20/10/1989
Hobbies : Playing guitar, map making, snowboarding (and anything extreme!), volleyball
Interests : Warfare & weaponry, psychology, music, maths (duh, I'm studying it), extreme, volleyball, movies
Weight / Height : 71 kg / 1.91 m
Dislikes : Syphon put it very well: slowing down

Information about Yourself : Adrenaline junky, movie fan (only good stuff pliz), want to try salvia. Extreme things that I did and want to do more: snowboading, canoeing, caving, parachuting, bunjee jumping.

None.

Nov 10 2008, 2:06 pm Centreri Post #37

Relatively ancient and inactive

Name : Andrew (Well, technically, Andrei Alexeich {insertlastnamehere})
Hobbies : Programming, Swimming, Tennis, Ping-pong
Interests : Aerospace Engineering (#1 choice for major), being Russian, Geopolitics, Mathematics, Physics
Dislikes : Justin, Polish people, Chinese people (:P),

Information about Yourself : I kick much ass, go to Stuyvesant High School, and am planning on writing two additional papers and writing a PHP program to facilitate admission into MIT. :sly:

None.

Nov 10 2008, 5:21 pm MillenniumArmy Post #38

Quote from Centreri
Information about Yourself : I kick much ass, go to Stuyvesant High School, and am planning on writing two additional papers and writing a PHP program to facilitate admission into MIT. :sly:
Georgia Tech has the #1 aerospace engineering program. You should consider applying there too

None.

Nov 10 2008, 5:31 pm Hitok1r1 Post #39

Name : Adolf Hitler
Age / D.O.B. : Deceased on April 30, 1945.
Hobbies : Mass executions
Interests : Death of numerous people
Dislikes : DIsabled, Jews, Allies, etc.

Other information:
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

None.

Nov 10 2008, 5:47 pm Centreri Post #40

Relatively ancient and inactive

Georgia Tech has the #1 aerospace engineering program. You should consider applying there too
I'll keep MIT as my first choice, because it has a great program and it's one of the best-looking things that can possibly be on a resume... where's the... err.. program ranking? Georgia Tech seems to have a 65% admission rate, which is much more then what I would expect from a selective school with great programs.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >
  Back to forum