Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia IX
SEN Mafia IX
Oct 13 2008, 6:40 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1233 >

Oct 19 2008, 6:20 pm lil-Inferno Post #181

Just here for the pie

It's really the only clues we have so far :P. If someone comes up with something better I'll happily switch votes.

Oct 19 2008, 6:22 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #182

Quote from Dapperdan
Voter --> Lynch Candidate

Greo --> Oyen
l)ark_ssj9kevin --> FlyingHat
lil-inferno --> FlyingHat
FatalException --> EzDay281
Dark_Marine --> (2)EzDay281
Hitok1r1 --> Brontobyte
HailFire --> (3)FlyingHat
Kaias --> NerdyTerdy

8 of 35 Votes Recorded

(4)Abstainers --> Oyen, DrunkenNoodle, Vi3t-X, TassadarZeratul

Pick up the pace people! More votes! There's probably about 3 days left to go for Day 1.

I abstain.

Like I said earlier..

Quote from EzDay281
Aww. I want to vote NerdyTerdy for no reason too! D:
I abstain.

It's tempting.. if only because he will probably pull a dumbass move again and try to get me lynched.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 6:27 pm Greo Post #183

We'll get nowhere if we pin clues to avatars. We should be checking what threads people have made recently as well.
Check the day 1 clues of the last game, you'll see what I mean.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 6:32 pm payne Post #184

:payne:

lil-inferno, you do not think my interpretation is good?
The contradiction in the 1st paragraph is EVIDENT! :O (I havn't read the rest of the text so far xD)

None.

Oct 19 2008, 6:48 pm Kaias Post #185

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
The clue specifically says demented scientist. He is continually referred to as a scientist, not a doctor, as Kaias tried to warp it to seem. My parents being doctors and a demented scientist being present in the story are hardly connected.
No, directly saying doctor would be too obvious. The fact of the matter is that scientist are commonly referred to as doctors and Frankenstein himself is referred to as Doctor Frankenstein more often than not.

Quote from payne
Okay, I'm too lazy to read what I missed but here is what I found, it's kinda obvious:
I just read the 1st paragraph and saw that many contrary terms are used (like in a poem: anthithesys). For example: Big things happens with little events (that's not a quote, I just don't remember the text exactly and I don't got much time to write this analysis :S
Anyway, I think you get it ;-)
So far, I got no accusations, tho...
Abstain
But who would that point to? I really doubt what you're pulling out here means anything.

Quote from Greo
We'll get nowhere if we pin clues to avatars. We should be checking what threads people have made recently as well.
Very true, although we still need to keep them in mind.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 6:49 pm KrayZee Post #186

I abstain.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:08 pm Fisty Post #187

I vote NerdyTerdy. Kaias' interpretation seems to be the best.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:09 pm Zycorax Post #188

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Abstain

Oct 19 2008, 7:19 pm Dapperdan Post #189

Greo --> Oyen
Hitok1r1 --> Brontobyte
HailFire --> (2)FlyingHat
Kaias --> NerdyTerdy
lil-inferno --> NerdyTerdy
Deathman101 --> (3)NerdyTerdy

9 of 35 Votes Recorded

(10)Abstainers --> Oyen, DrunkenNoodle, Vi3t-X, TassadarZeratul, Phobos, Hug a Zergling, payne, DTBK, KrayZee, Zycorax

I could have sworn the name of the wasn't SEN MAFIA IX: Abstain. Maybe I'm mistaken. I remember the days when people didn't use to abstain . . . good times.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:23 pm Hug A Zergling Post #190

You write hard clues! We're not going to vote for someone without good proof. Abstaining is a smart move.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:31 pm FatalException Post #191

Quote from name:Deathman101
What about the garbled "fragile"? Just because I didn't write a wall of text like Kaias did...

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:32 pm payne Post #192

:payne:

@Kaias:
It could point to someone which changes his mind many times, thus contradicting himself? Or someone which doesn't have a fix opinion on anything? Or even someone which makes fun of saying something totally opposed to what he thinks, just to make fun of the others? I don't really know... STILL, it were OMNIPRESENT!

Guys, I found out a new clue which could be strong:
ELIGARF -> FRAGILE (reversed), it's a French word (I dunno if it exists in English too, though). Maybe relates to MIRROR... or a French person?

EDIT: Zomg, Fatal is faster than me xD

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:35 pm Kaias Post #193

Quote from FatalException
What about the garbled "fragile"? Just because I didn't write a wall of text like Kaias did...
lol, I didn't write a wall, I just quoted a bunch

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:38 pm Ultraviolet Post #194

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Dapperdan

Greo --> Oyen
lil-inferno --> FlyingHat
Hitok1r1 --> Brontobyte
HailFire --> (3)FlyingHat
Kaias --> NerdyTerdy

8 of 35 Votes Recorded

(4)Abstainers --> Oyen, DrunkenNoodle, Vi3t-X, TassadarZeratul

Pick up the pace people! More votes! There's probably about 3 days left to go for Day 1.

I abstain.

Like I said earlier..

Quote from EzDay281
Aww. I want to vote NerdyTerdy for no reason too! D:
I abstain.

It's tempting.. if only because he will probably pull a dumbass move again and try to get me lynched.

What fucking dumbass move are you referring to? You're so full of shit.

Quote from Kaias
The clue specifically says demented scientist. He is continually referred to as a scientist, not a doctor, as Kaias tried to warp it to seem. My parents being doctors and a demented scientist being present in the story are hardly connected.
No, directly saying doctor would be too obvious. The fact of the matter is that scientist are commonly referred to as doctors and Frankenstein himself is referred to as Doctor Frankenstein more often than not.

Quote from payne
Okay, I'm too lazy to read what I missed but here is what I found, it's kinda obvious:
I just read the 1st paragraph and saw that many contrary terms are used (like in a poem: anthithesys). For example: Big things happens with little events (that's not a quote, I just don't remember the text exactly and I don't got much time to write this analysis :S
Anyway, I think you get it ;-)
So far, I got no accusations, tho...
Abstain
But who would that point to? I really doubt what you're pulling out here means anything.

Quote from Greo
Very true, although we still need to keep them in mind.

They're referred to as doctors because they have Ph.Ds, not because MDs. Completely different. And saying doctor would not be "too obvious", he's just not a doctor by profession. He's a scientist. Scientists and doctors are not related -.-

His interpretation is complete shit. Did you even bother to read my post?

Oct 19 2008, 7:39 pm Hitok1r1 Post #195

Eh, this is why no one wants to listen to you.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:43 pm Ultraviolet Post #196

Quote from Hitok1r1
Eh, this is why no one wants to listen to you.
Because they follow crappy interpretations?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 19 2008, 7:45 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Flaming

Oct 19 2008, 7:47 pm Kaias Post #197

They're referred to as doctors because they have Ph.Ds, not because MDs. Completely different. And saying doctor would not be "too obvious", he's just not a doctor by profession. He's a scientist. Scientists and doctors are not related -.-
It doesn't matter how or why they are, only whether its intended to be connected.

It also refers to Dapperdan as a patient
The only "patient" that Mini Moose 2707 ever bonded with
Which I didn't notice before.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:52 pm EzDay281 Post #198

It's really the only clues we have so far :P . If someone comes up with something better I'll happily switch votes.
Unfortunately, interpretation quality doesn't work like a probability wave. A bad interpretation is a bad one because it's unreasonable, and thus meaningless.
How is reversing it "garbling"? When something is "garbled", it's rendered incoherent, misleading, or chaotic.

Here, to throw onto the crap pile; Reindeer Breeder is "Eskimo_GR@Hotmail.com" = Alaska/Greenland ( Northeastern Europe ) . He was working on KookyKraft, an "assault upon reality" with its bizarre MSPaint graphics, and he's a skilled modder = scientist.
... random observations that I would, personally, put little or no significance to aside, I think we should work on making a list of all the maps/mods/other projects that people have made, as clues quite often reference them.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 19 2008, 8:00 pm by EzDay281.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:53 pm FatalException Post #199

Still, "ELIGARF" being a garbled "FRAGILE" is more solid than "Oh look, he's dancing, he's mindless. And the NEW MAD SCIENTIST ROLE and the NEW THEORETICAL PHYSICIST ROLE must've been put into the game just because Nerdy's parents are doctors!! Mafia!"

You people don't make sense.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:59 pm Kaias Post #200

Quote from FatalException
And the NEW MAD SCIENTIST ROLE and the NEW THEORETICAL PHYSICIST ROLE must've been put into the game just because Nerdy's parents are doctors!! Mafia!"
That has nothing to do with anything. Nobody said anything about those roles having to do with Nerdy.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10 11 1233 >
  Back to forum