Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia IX
SEN Mafia IX
Oct 13 2008, 6:40 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1333 >

Oct 19 2008, 8:03 pm FatalException Post #201

Quote from Kaias
Quote from FatalException
And the NEW MAD SCIENTIST ROLE and the NEW THEORETICAL PHYSICIST ROLE must've been put into the game just because Nerdy's parents are doctors!! Mafia!"
That has nothing to do with anything. Nobody said anything about those roles having to do with Nerdy.

Quote from Kaias
You might say he was some type of demented scientist. Some people would use the word "brilliant" or "genius"
Normally I'd consider it a stretch to put Frankenstein on Nerdy but the whole demented doctor thing is a prevalent theme and I just did a search on doctors and found this:
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Both of my parents are doctors, I'll ask my mom about it when she gets home. My guess is that it's more of a psychological problem than a physical problem. If I were you I'd try just going every time you get the urge to. Maybe the comfort of knowing you can go whenever will stop the problem. Or have you tried going when you felt the urge like 10 minutes later and not been able to? That's my problem sometimes.
Which seems to be prevalent knowledge considering just yesterday WoaHorde condemned him for it
http://www.staredit.net/98320/
Quote from WoAHorde
No one is forcing you to buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I, on the other hand, will be enjoying StarCraft II.

Yes, because all of our parents are doctors and we enjoy the luxury of superfluous amounts of money.
I'm finding this all out as I type.

Vote for now: NerdyTerdy

None.

Oct 19 2008, 8:10 pm Ultraviolet Post #202

Well, I hate to do this, as EzDay has been speaking for me (somewhat), but on top of Fatal's interpretation, I noticed this:

Mini Moose 2707 was a man that did well to appear respectable and innocent.

Those who have played before when EzDay was mafia should know that he usually manages to escape any suspicion. These are two interpretations (mine and Fatal's) that I see as about as close to reliable as a clue interpretation ever will be. However, I am reluctant to throw EzDay under the bus, as I've already said. I'm going to keep searching.

Oct 19 2008, 8:25 pm Greo Post #203

Well, I hate to do this, as EzDay has been speaking for me (somewhat), but on top of Fatal's interpretation, I noticed this:

Those who have played before when EzDay was mafia should know that he usually manages to escape any suspicion. These are two interpretations (mine and Fatal's) that I see as about as close to reliable as a clue interpretation ever will be. However, I am reluctant to throw EzDay under the bus, as I've already said. I'm going to keep searching.
That's a really stupid interpretation. Comon, you can do better than that. I highly doubt that Moose would write a clue about a person's agenda this early into the game.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 8:26 pm EzDay281 Post #204

Those who have played before when EzDay was mafia should know that he usually manages to escape any suspicion.
I almost want to thank you for bringing up a clue against me that kinda makes sense, after being twice voted for practically without reason, although I suppose it could just as easily point to DTBK... especially considering the game in which I was mafia with him, and he managed to off both of Dan's bodyguards.
Also, for the lulz:
Collapsable Box

Still, "ELIGARF" being a garbled "FRAGILE" is more solid than "Oh look, he's dancing, he's mindless. And the NEW MAD SCIENTIST ROLE and the NEW THEORETICAL PHYSICIST ROLE must've been put into the game just because Nerdy's parents are doctors!! Mafia!"
Except that it's not even "garbled". Hell, if anything, let's all vote for Reindeer Breeder! Atleast the "Eskimo = Greenland/Alaska" isn't logically flawed, only sensibly.
History shows that the most reasonable interpretations we could come up with would be based on the threads, maps, and mods people have made.

Oct 19 2008, 8:30 pm Ultraviolet Post #205

Quote from Greo

That's a really stupid interpretation. Comon, you can do better than that. I highly doubt that Moose would write a clue about a person's agenda this early into the game.

Um, it's actually not stupid? Moose didn't write the clues, Dan did. And thinking about it, that would make sense for Dan to bring the thing about avoiding suspicion up for DTBK, since it was him that DTBK totally fooled (everyone else too, but Dan gave away his bodyguards and got raped).

Oct 19 2008, 8:34 pm FatalException Post #206

Quote from Greo

Why not?

None.

Oct 19 2008, 8:50 pm Greo Post #207

Look at all of moose's clues from last game, and you'll see why. I'm pretty sure that DapperDan only does clues on hard facts, too.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 8:51 pm Ultraviolet Post #208

Quote from Greo
Look at all of moose's clues from last game, and you'll see why. I'm pretty sure that DapperDan only does clues on hard facts, too.

That's speculation. I think you're wrong ;o

Oct 19 2008, 8:54 pm Greo Post #209

Quote from Greo

That's speculation. I think you're wrong ;o
What you're saying is also speculation, and not hard fact.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 9:08 pm FatalException Post #210

I don't think you realize that the clues will be on whatever the fuck Moose and Dapperdan want.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 9:25 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #211

Quote from EzDay281
Those who have played before when EzDay was mafia should know that he usually manages to escape any suspicion.
I almost want to thank you for bringing up a clue against me that kinda makes sense, after being twice voted for practically without reason, although I suppose it could just as easily point to DTBK... especially considering the game in which I was mafia with him, and he managed to off both of Dan's bodyguards.
Also, for the lulz:
Collapsable Box

Still, "ELIGARF" being a garbled "FRAGILE" is more solid than "Oh look, he's dancing, he's mindless. And the NEW MAD SCIENTIST ROLE and the NEW THEORETICAL PHYSICIST ROLE must've been put into the game just because Nerdy's parents are doctors!! Mafia!"
Except that it's not even "garbled". Hell, if anything, let's all vote for Reindeer Breeder! Atleast the "Eskimo = Greenland/Alaska" isn't logically flawed, only sensibly.
History shows that the most reasonable interpretations we could come up with would be based on the threads, maps, and mods people have made.

I like your interpretation here.. it is convincing.

I could have sworn the name of the wasn't SEN MAFIA IX: Abstain. Maybe I'm mistaken. I remember the days when people didn't use to abstain . . . good times.

There were also days where clues were written with a grain of sanity and they could be deciphered. Last game's clues were ridiculous.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 9:28 pm Fisty Post #212

I don't think you realize that the clues will be on whatever the fuck Moose and Dapperdan want.
This.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 9:46 pm Lingie Post #213

I just figured out something. If the innocent thing is a clue.. And if Greo said back on page 10 makes sense.. Then last game holds clues.

Who, all of last game, strove to prove their innocence? I vote DTBK.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Oct 19 2008, 9:51 pm FatalException Post #214

Quote from name:Darkling
I just figured out something. If the innocent thing is a clue.. And if Greo said back on page 10 makes sense.. Then last game holds clues.

But Greo said thinking like that is stupid, and why would there be a clue like that?

None.

Oct 19 2008, 9:56 pm Greo Post #215

Quote from name:Darkling

DTBK was not just trying to keep himself alive, but take out NerdyTerdy too.
Usually anyone who is blamed to be mafia will try to prove otherwise.

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:41 am Hug A Zergling Post #216

Maybe "FRAGILE" is backwards to show that its the opposite of FRAGILE?

Who gets hard when they think of Mafia? Or Dapperdan?

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:47 am FatalException Post #217

Quote from Hug A Zergling
... :lmfao:

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:48 am Ultraviolet Post #218

Quote from Hug A Zergling
... :lmfao:

Well, DTBK has been known to disapprove of me chasing after females. Maybe it's him ;o

Oct 20 2008, 12:50 am FatalException Post #219

[17:49:50] The number 1 ninja (FatalException): "Who gets hard when they think of Mafia? Or Dapperdan?"
[17:50:29] Moose: I do

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:55 am Hug A Zergling Post #220

In all seriousness though, it could mean it has something to do with the opposite of FRAGILE. Take Long cats enemy, Tactrohs for example (really long black cat). Or the evil "Ogel" guy from Lego.

Both are opposites of what they spell forwards (Lego=fun Ogel=No fun btw.)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 20 2008, 1:13 am by Hug A Zergling.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 1333 >
  Back to forum