Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Do looks matter to you?
Do looks matter to you?
Aug 31 2008, 9:12 pm
By: Brontobyte
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Polls
Do looks matter to you?
Do looks matter to you?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 28

78%
None.
No 8

23%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 36 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Aug 31 2008, 10:02 pm MasterJohnny Post #21

All those people who voted yes. You are shallow people :dontgetit:

I am a Mathematician

Aug 31 2008, 10:04 pm Echo Post #22

I didn't vote because I go several ways. But are you saying, you would date the ugliest person ever if she had a great personality? Are you saying you have no sense of favorism or attrativeness?

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:04 pm Brontobyte Post #23

Quote from MasterJohnny

If you look good, why stoop down a level to go out with someone who you don't find physically attractive?

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:06 pm rockz Post #24

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from MasterJohnny
This is why it's important.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Aug 31 2008, 10:08 pm Kaias Post #25

Quote from MasterJohnny
I don't consider myself shallow, although I haven't technically voted.

Voting yes doesn't mean that its everything to you, only that it does matter at least a bit.

I'm not going to date a zitty, obese girl that can't take care of herself, that's the brutal truth. The fact of the matter is that appearance does say a lot about someone. Girls who are insecure in their self image tend to have less appealing personalities than otherwise.

I'm not saying it's everything.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:08 pm Falkoner Post #26

I have to admit, how you look yourself is definitely a huge variable here, as some ugly guy is going to have difficulty dating a very hot chick, and visa versa, while physical attraction is a large portion of it, if the girl is a total slut or is just plain mean, I'm not going to like them, I'm fine with a really good personality and just okay looks, although I have to admit, if someone is totally ugly, it's very difficult for them to have a personality good enough for me to like them, maybe as a friend, but not like like them.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:09 pm MasterJohnny Post #27

Quote from Echo
I didn't vote because I go several ways. But are you saying, you would date the ugliest person ever if she had a great personality? Are you saying you have no sense of favorism or attrativeness?
Yes!
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from MasterJohnny

If you look good, why stoop down a level to go out with someone who you don't find physically attractive?
Because I can be happy with personality? Looks are just a bonus. When you date someone with insane thoughtfulness you might understand me.

I am a Mathematician

Aug 31 2008, 10:12 pm Brontobyte Post #28

Quote from MasterJohnny
Quote from Echo
Yes!
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from MasterJohnny

Because I can be happy with personality? Looks are just a bonus. When you date someone with insane thoughtfulness you might understand me.

Thats entirely up to you... It all matters to me, I'm just stating that looks do matter to me. Personalty, family, background, how many people she had sex with (<-Slut FTL), etc... Some general criteria.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:13 pm Doodan Post #29

Moved to null.

Hot chicks only plz.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:15 pm BAGLES Post #30

Honestly, whenever I date someone their looks tend to grow on me so long as I think they're cool. I have this thing where how I think people are tied to my emotions, I don't really know how to describe it.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:17 pm BAGLES Post #31

No, a girls looks tend to grow on me. Besides, I never really thought of my self as very attractive (Though, apperently punk/emo/goth girls do), so I was never very arrogant when it came to looks anyways.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:18 pm Echo Post #32

Why couldn't you just edit your post? But yeah that is true, I liked someone but I began to notice some things I didn't like about their appearance but I got used to it.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:18 pm Kaias Post #33

Quote from BAGLES
Honestly, whenever I date someone their looks tend to grow on me so long as I think they're cool. I have this thing where how I think people are tied to my emotions, I don't really know how to describe it.
I know what you mean. I dated this awesome girl for a few months and after I preferred her body type and type of looks over every other. She was beautiful but I had never had such a bias before her.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:29 pm BAGLES Post #34

Quote from Echo
Why couldn't you just edit your post? But yeah that is true, I liked someone but I began to notice some things I didn't like about their appearance but I got used to it.

Lol, that was an accidental double post, I posted it and it gave me this dumb error message so I assumed it didn't post. Then I posted again, but I forgot what I said the first time >.>

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:31 pm Ultraviolet Post #35

Quote from Rantent
Is the way they look what makes them appealing to you?

I can say I'm attracted to people who have all their teeth, as meth addicts and small children make terrible girlfriends.

EFT.

Quote from Echo
It's not even that they are brainless. Girl's aren't stupid but they are stupid. By that I mean they try to act stupid because they either want attention or they think it's cute. I had a lot of those in my school and I was like Just shut the fuck up please? Both there are those who are actually brainless in effect of acting stupid for countless years.

Vouch.

At this point I'm kind of deciding that all I'm really looking for is an attractive girl who manages to be not annoying (read: knows when to shut up). If I want intelligent conversation, I'll look to friends. However, if I want hot sex, I'll look to a hot girl.

Aug 31 2008, 10:36 pm WoAHorde Post #36

Quote from BAGLES

This. Unattractive or mediocre will become attractive in hot if they grow on you.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:36 pm Brontobyte Post #37

This is my general criteria.

Other can be a lot of things, and most likely should have been bigger.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:39 pm grAffe Post #38

If you're born ugly, too bad, so sad. You got the short end of the stick of life.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:39 pm Centreri Post #39

Relatively ancient and inactive

As long as they're not ugly or anything, that's enough for me in the looks department. I put yes. And not fat. I mean, I'm not fat, why do you get to be fat? :-(

None.

Aug 31 2008, 10:39 pm BAGLES Post #40

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
At this point I'm kind of deciding that all I'm really looking for is an attractive girl who manages to be not annoying (read: knows when to shut up). If I want intelligent conversation, I'll look to friends. However, if I want hot sex, I'll look to a hot girl.[/color]

Honestly if all I was looking for in a relationship was sex, looks wouldn't matter either. I think I might have taken the question the wrong way, I didn't really read the first post until after I voted and said why, lol.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum