Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Do looks matter to you?
Do looks matter to you?
Aug 31 2008, 9:12 pm
By: Brontobyte
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Polls
Do looks matter to you?
Do looks matter to you?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 28

78%
None.
No 8

23%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 36 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Sep 2 2008, 4:16 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #61

👻 👾 👽 💪

I vote "No".
For me to date someone, I'd probably go with anyone who'd be willing to accept. As long as they are not absolutely appalling, why should I care? However, for a more serious relationship than just dating I would require a bit more than that.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 2 2008, 4:24 am EzDay281 Post #62

"As long as... why should I care?"
You're still setting a conditional, Farty. =P

None.

Sep 2 2008, 4:31 am DT_Battlekruser Post #63

Anyone who says looks don't matter to them is lying to themself.

Agreed; however important looks are, they still hold some place. Hell, to acknowledge there exist "bad" and "good" looks, then looks matter.

None.

Sep 2 2008, 4:39 am Kaias Post #64

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I vote "No".
For me to date someone, I'd probably go with anyone who'd be willing to accept. As long as they are not absolutely appalling, why should I care? However, for a more serious relationship than just dating I would require a bit more than that.
Well then you do. It doesn't say anything about how much you value it, but just if you do at all. Which is something everyone does, this poll is kind of ridiculous.
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Anyone who says looks don't matter to them is lying to themself.

Agreed; however important looks are, they still hold some place. Hell, to acknowledge there exist "bad" and "good" looks, then looks matter.
Very true.

None.

Sep 2 2008, 6:37 am InsolubleFluff Post #65

Yes, but I dont have standards for a girl.
My last girlfrind was short and slightly chubby, she wore preppy clothes and was smart. However, her size fitted her height perfectly, she looked adorable more then fat, her clothes made her look extremely fashionable actually, and she wasn't stupid either...
My new girlfriend on the other hand, is really tall, skinny, still kinda preppy clothing and though she's smart curricular, she's a little bit slower witted then my last girlfriend. But once again, her body is perfect for who she is...

The ugliest girl I ever dated I dated because I felt bad for her, I saw her again not to long ago, and holy shit did she mature O.O! She however is really really dumb curricular and witted and it's completely un-appealing, she however, would make for quite the rebound...

None.

Sep 2 2008, 7:40 am AfterLifeLochie Post #66

Quote from name:
Yes, but I don't have standards for a girl...
One agrees with you there. I mean, why are we all so picky.
It seems that we are not the same as what we used to be. :-_-:

None.

Sep 2 2008, 1:04 pm Ryan Post #67

Quote from Echo
It's not even that they are brainless. Girl's aren't stupid but they are stupid. By that I mean they try to act stupid because they either want attention or they think it's cute. I had a lot of those in my school and I was like Just shut the fuck up please? Both there are those who are actually brainless in effect of acting stupid for countless years.

QFT. I know quite a few girls who act stupid, but are really much smarter than I am. It's a shame.

None.

Sep 2 2008, 1:24 pm Symmetry Post #68

Dungeon Master

Quote from Ryan
Quote from Echo
It's not even that they are brainless. Girl's aren't stupid but they are stupid. By that I mean they try to act stupid because they either want attention or they think it's cute. I had a lot of those in my school and I was like Just shut the fuck up please? Both there are those who are actually brainless in effect of acting stupid for countless years.

QFT. I know quite a few girls who act stupid, but are really much smarter than I am. It's a shame.

QFT. Again.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 3 2008, 11:44 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #69

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Kaias
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I vote "No".
Well then you do. It doesn't say anything about how much you value it, but just if you do at all. Which is something everyone does, this poll is kind of ridiculous.
Perhaps, but I'm sure that almost everyone has some degree of value on looks. By voting 'no', I am just saying that it is not a top concern of mine. I said I'd probably go with anyone... Just because I care that they are ugly does not mean that I would rule them out completely. I look at a lot more than just looks. >.> (I should compile a list. :P) But I must also take in to consideration that dating and relationships are not one of my priorities.

... Wait, I just remembered one thing of my "list" that involves looks. If the person looks like a total whore, I am generally turned away. That may be a sort of prejudice, but if she proved herself to not be a whore I can see myself getting over that.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 3 2008, 11:52 pm by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 3 2008, 11:54 pm Ultraviolet Post #70

Quote from name:
Quote from Falkoner
Looks are generally what will originally make me start to like a girl, although girls who did not appeal to me looks-wise often begin to grow on me if I get to know them better.
yuh!

@Nerdy: PEDO MOAR?

:shifty:

Sep 4 2008, 12:58 am EzDay281 Post #71

yuh!

@Nerdy: PEDO MOAR?
:shifty:
No, that's my job! D:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum